Thread: Trisha Brodsky - Confirm the Rumors

Trisha Brodsky - Confirm the Rumors

Full Name: Trisha Brodsky

Cause of Death: Hung herself

MySpace URL: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=128321261

News Article:

Additional Information: she found out she was pregnant, by her boyfriend who had just died. she told her mom she was going to see him, she thought she meant go to his grave. she went upstairs and killed herself

Re: Trisha Brodsky - Confirm the Rumors

Rest In Peace

R.I.P. Trisha "Ya-Ya" Brodsky  5-5-89' ~ 5-24-06'

Gurl you have no idea how much you broke my fucking heart when you dipped...You have no idea how much I miss you. How much I cry thinking about how I wasn't there for you. How none of us where there for you. I mean how did you get that lonely and nobody noticed. I am so sorry for not being there when you need someone the most. I know deep down that your happy now, you are finally free, but it's not something I want to accept. You were to young, way to fucking young to think that was your only way for happiness. I swear I wish I had just one more chance to tell you that. But like you always said... "Everything always happens for a reason" and you know what..I trust you so I am going to take it day by day until the reason why you were taken from us at such a young age arises. Until then keeping looking down and I'ma keep looking up...Love you gurl...You're always in my heart....

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...4-d2592e29c549

Dipped?

WOW poor girl.
    Anyone know how the boyfriend died?

Did you see her pics?

She looks so sad in every one them....even when she tries to smile.

[quote author=missberi link=topic=4396.msg166039#msg166039 date=1170170934]
    Rest In Peace

R.I.P. Trisha "Ya-Ya" Brodsky  5-5-89' ~ 5-24-06'

Gurl you have no idea how much you broke my fucking heart when you dipped...You have no idea how much I miss you. How much I cry thinking about how I wasn't there for you. How none of us where there for you. I mean how did you get that lonely and nobody noticed. I am so sorry for not being there when you need someone the most. I know deep down that your happy now, you are finally free, but it's not something I want to accept. You were to young, way to fucking young to think that was your only way for happiness. I swear I wish I had just one more chance to tell you that. But like you always said... "Everything always happens for a reason" and you know what..I trust you so I am going to take it day by day until the reason why you were taken from us at such a young age arises. Until then keeping looking down and I'ma keep looking up...Love you gurl...You're always in my heart....

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...4-d2592e29c549

Dipped?
    [/quote]

im pretty sure dipped means left...

ahhh...yeah.  i read more into it. lol

I haven't been able to find much else on Trisha.  I've been looking everywhere for a trail of her boyfriend but so far haven't come up with anything.  I think his name might be Chris.

I did stumble upon one interesting fact though -- Both Trisha and Anuradha Ramasamy's (the girl on MDS who the police originally thought was stabbed by her boyfriend but was later ruled a suicide) funerals were held at the same funeral home in Baltimore only a few days apart.

http://elinefuneralhome.com/obituary...%20%20Ramasamy

I found out that her boyfriend is called Benjamin Jones through a comment left on one of her pictures.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID =101743046

I dont know if ive linked that right as i am a noob, first post!! But i have been lurking since forever. The suicides always get to me, I dont know why.

[quote author=xCJx link=topic=4396.msg182655#msg182655 date=1171204636]
    I found out that her boyfriend is called Benjamin Jones through a comment left on one of her pictures.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID =101743046

I dont know if ive linked that right as i am a noob, first post!! But i have been lurking since forever. The suicides always get to me, I dont know why.
    [/quote]

The link works for me, good job new person, and welcome to MDS!
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

benjamin "bojangles" jones (her boyfriend) ~~~~> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =49992858
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

IM SO SORRY I WASNT THERE FOR YOU .. IF I COULD GO BACK AND CHANGE THINGS.. I WOULD

THIS IS KILLING ME

I LOVE YOU

~SPICEY STICEY

I'LL MISS YOU ALWAYS

Sounds like suicide... :(
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

I wonder if his name was Evan... this was on a friends page...

R.I.P.
    my angel 11.04.06;
    sahar's angel 11.29.05;
    leah 08.05.06;
    trisha 05.24.06;
    evan 05.24.06;

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=4396.msg183990#msg183990 date=1171264675]
    I wonder if his name was Evan... this was on a friends page...

R.I.P.
    my angel 11.04.06;
    sahar's angel 11.29.05;
    leah 08.05.06;
    trisha 05.24.06;
    evan 05.24.06;
    [/quote]

who her boyfriend?&nbsp; his name was benjamin?&nbsp; did you read my post?!?!&nbsp; ;)

When reading it, I had just assumed that Benjamin was that Stacy chicks bf...

I cannot find much of a connection between the two of them other than some mutual friends. I could have missed that though.

Taken from Spicey's blog:

&nbsp;R.I.P. BEN ..I LOVE YOU!
    Current mood: &nbsp;sad

R.I.P. BEN &lt;3333 I WILL MISS YOU ALWAYS...

HE SAID THAT WHEN THEY FIND HIS BODY.. HE HOPES IT KILLS ME.. THEY WERE &nbsp;HIS LAST WORDS &nbsp;TO ME AND I JUST KEEP REPLAYING IT IN MY MIND AS IF ITS A BROKEN RECORD,,, HEARING HIS VOICE OVER AND OVER AGAIN &nbsp;.. IT TEARS ME APART.. IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME I WOULD.. BUT I CANT AND THAT KILLS ME...I BRUSHED HIS WORDS OFF AS IF THEY WERE NOTHING.. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST HIM BEING A BIT ANGRY...I SAID I WOULD CALL BACK TO TALK TO HIM WHEN I WAS DONE WHAT I WAS DOING.. MY DAY GOT SO HECTIC.. I FORGOT..

HOW DO YOU FORGET TO CALL A FRIEND BACK.. THAT IS HURTING AND NEEDS YOU??????????????

THIS HURTS!

I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.. I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING. I KNOW ITS NOT MY FAULT BUT IT JUST HURTS TO KNOW THAT IF I WOULD HAVE JUST WENT THERE LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO &nbsp;MAYBE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.. OR IF I CALLED BACK..THINGS COULD BE DIFFERENT...

I LOVE HIM.. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HIM.. I WAS ALWAYS THERE.. AND I HAVE ALWAYS CARED.. BUT THIS ONE TIME..

AND THATS ALL IT TAKES... IS ONE TIME

....THIS ONE TIME I COULD NOT BE THERE FOR HIM...AND NOW HE IS GONE. I CAN PRAY AS MUCH AS I WANT.. SCREAM TO GOD AND CRY BUT THAT WONT BRING HIM BACK.

MY HEART HURTS.. MY EYES BURN FROM SO MANY TEARS...I FEEL LIKE A PRISONER IN MY SADNESS.

ALL THE WHAT IFS HAVE PLAYED THROUGH MY MIND A MILLION TIMES.. AND WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS.. YOU CANT HELP BUT THINK... WHAT IF...

BEN I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU SO &nbsp;MUCH.. I HAVE FAITH IN SEEING YOU AGAIN...I'LL MEET YOU AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN

I searched both Ben and Trisha's myspaces for evidence that they were BF&amp;GF and didn't find anything at all. &nbsp;

I'm wondering if it was more of a one-sided thing than anything.

hmmmm.&nbsp; so ben was NOT trisha's boyfriend?&nbsp; is that what you are saying?

sorry, Ivanna!!! :D

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4396.msg184144#msg184144 date=1171293066]
    hmmmm.&nbsp; so ben was NOT trisha's boyfriend?&nbsp; is that what you are saying?

sorry, Ivanna!!! :D
    [/quote]

I don't know who her bf was. I am confused as hell!

:lol: me, too!

Thread Information