Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Joseph McStay (40) was found dead in a desert grave, along with his wife and their two young children

This is interesting. I think Rick Baker somehow had access to their email accounts so I wonder how true this is? Long article so I will just post a bit.

The mother of the McStay family who vanished without trace in 2010 sent abusive emails to her husband in which she vowed: ‘I will turn on you’, it emerged today.

Summer McStay told Joseph to ‘mind your own ****** business’ and if he didn’t she said: ‘I will not forgive you and I mean it.’

It's claimed that Summer also repeatedly threatened to leave Joseph in the years before they disappeared because she didn’t want to look after his son from a previous marriage.

'Get this thru your BIG FAT HEAD': Email exchange in full
    Summer, writing in Fall 2007 to Joseph:
    Hey, I just finished a long conversation with my MOM. She had a lot to say so I have to get this thru your BIG FAT HEAD—Stop whatever it is your trying to do regarding my dad. You have been asked before now I have to Tell you to please knock it off.
    We DO NOT want any contact with him.
    If you keep this up your going to **** UP our relationship. I will not forgive you and I mean it. Your messing with our lives. I want you to Stop this bull s***, now!! My family life does not concern you what so ever. Why, the **** do you keep persisting?
    When I’ve already spoken to you about this?? What are trying to do? Don’t you have your own bull s*** to worry about?? I’m so pissed off that you keep going on about this. In case, I wasn’t clear before, let it sink in now. Mind your own ****** business and DO NOT try to find my dad. If I should discover that you have ignored this message and keep digging around I will turn on you.
    Do you understand?? Stay out of my business and worry about your own b******. I’m so sick of your nosy ass. You’d better stop or we’re over
    I’m not going to go thru my life with someone who f****n opens a can of worms that no one wants just because you want to. I’m so pissed right now. This is ****** B*******!

Fifteen minutes later, Joseph responds:
    I must say...this is one of the nastiest e-mails I every gotten....So Foul, I can’t believe it came from you...
    Once again blown completely out of proportion and I thoroughly misunderstood your mom’s and your feelings toward your Dad...
    So, definitely hear you “loud & clear”....will never be brought up again.
    Wow...I’m deleting your e-mail. Its so harsh & sick!
    L8

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2JPBFjNSk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is such an odd case.

I hope the kids are OK nad being treated with love, where ever they are.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I am more than skeptical about that email and any information this dude has on this family. It is reminiscent of that other crazy broad that we have a thread on. Accusations and shoddy proof at best make a case not.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Meh, there are a ton of true crime books on the shelf based on speculative theory, particularly about unsolved mysteries.

But using the 'based upon' families real name?

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    But using the 'based upon' families real name?
    Uh, yeah. How many books accuse real people of murdering the Black Dahlia? A bajillion.

But any implication made in those books makes no difference to the people that they are pointing the finger at. Everyone is dead and gone and speculation can run wild.

It's like, what happens when this family is found and this guy made the mother out to be a monster?

But any implication made in those books makes no difference to the people that they are pointing the finger at. Everyone is dead and gone and speculation can run wild.

It's like, what happens when this family is found and this guy made the mother out to be a monster?
    I get what you are saying. This feels different to other 'true crime' books.

How did he even get access to their email accounts? The family didn't give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I get what you are saying. This feels different to other 'true crime' books.

How did he even get access to their email accounts? The family didn't give it to him.
    Seriously, and most of what that supposed email said made it sound like a conversation not between married people.

The whole 'My family life does not concern you what so ever. Don’t you have your own bull s*** to worry about?? Stay out of my business and worry about your own b******. I’m so sick of your nosy ass. You’d better stop or we’re over'.. none of that even sounds like two people who are married.

There are soooo many true crime unsolved mysteries that implicate people who can't speak for themselves. I just think if they aren't dead, he'll get sued. either way, no trashier than a lot of other trash in that genre. Have you read any conservative book on the Obama administration lately?

Seriously, and most of what that supposed email said made it sound like a conversation not between married people.

The whole 'My family life does not concern you what so ever. Don?t you have your own bull s*** to worry about?? Stay out of my business and worry about your own b******. I?m so sick of your nosy ass. You?d better stop or we?re over'.. none of that even sounds like two people who are married.
    I'd like to read the book and his theory that she killed him actually makes a bit of sense. But it just seems to be fiction to me.

I am more than skeptical about that email and any information this dude has on this family. It is reminiscent of that other crazy broad that we have a thread on. Accusations and shoddy proof at best make a case not.
    I agree - seems there are more than a million people out there willing to say they know information - but yet no proof. It's a sad day when people can say what they want with so many to believe it without question.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Everyone's fired up on the McStay fb pages about this.

I thought this was an interesting analogy - they are accusing the author of taking two truths to create a lie basically.

If you go on to the show E investigates. There is a segment where they talk about Joey not feeling well. And they take a portion of a sound track off of him walking up the stairs as he was taking pictures of where he lived. They implied by the sound track that Joey huffed and puffed like that all the time. That is what this author is doing. He is taking one or two lines, sharing those and claiminbg they are something they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Everyone's fired up on the McStay fb pages about this.

I thought this was an interesting analogy - they are accusing the author of taking two truths to create a lie basically.

If you go on to the show E investigates. There is a segment where they talk about Joey not feeling well. And they take a portion of a sound track off of him walking up the stairs as he was taking pictures of where he lived. They implied by the sound track that Joey huffed and puffed like that all the time. That is what this author is doing. He is taking one or two lines, sharing those and claiming they are something they are not.
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up in my mind. And now I feel worse for this family if this guy is going to slander the names of the possible dead.

He apparently hacked the email accounts - they were hotmail ones.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    i'm a nerd. every time this thread comes up, my brain says *they mcleft. THEY MCLEFT!!!*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

i get them and the jamison family mixed up.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    i get them and the jamison family mixed up.
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i'm a nerd. every time this thread comes up, my brain says *they mcleft. THEY MCLEFT!!!*

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...o-voluntarily/

While the three-year investigation into the missing McStay family has yielded few clues, sheriff’s detectives said Tuesday that evidence seems to indicate the foursome traveled into Mexico of their own free will.

Because the family is believed to be out of the country, the case has been transferred to the FBI as the lead investigative agency. The FBI has more international resources, as well as agents who specialize in missing persons cases that involve children.

The announcement Tuesday is the first time sheriff’s investigators have revealed a strong consensus in the case.

The McStays — Joseph, wife Summer, and young sons Gianni and Joey Jr. — disappeared from their new Fallbrook home in February 2010, shocking their friends and family. Investigators had little to go on as they worked to determine if the family ran off or fell victim to foul play.

They haven’t been heard from or seen since Feb. 4, 2010.

Mike McStay, Joseph McStay’s brother, has agonized over the mystery ever since. He said Tuesday that while physical and circumstantial evidence seems to point to a trip to Mexico, no one has actually spotted them down there.

“They’ve never really been able to confirm anything. It’s really just circumstantial evidence,” he said.

The family apparently left in a hurry. Groceries were found abandoned on the kitchen counter, and their two dogs in the backyard.

The family’s Isuzu Trooper was found parked in a lot in San Ysidro and towed days after their disappearance, with two car seats and a child’s asthma medicine inside.

On the family’s computer, investigators found Internet searches for passport requirements to bring children into Mexico.

A surveillance tape at the border four days after their disappearance seems to show a man, woman and two children crossing, but the video quality is poor.

The Sheriff’s Department, with help from the FBI, ran down hundreds of tips that have come in over the years, with no success.

Sheriff’s Lt. Glenn Giannantonio said he gathered all the investigators working the case about a month ago and asked for their best conclusions.

“We may never know for sure, but do we think it was them (in the video)? The answer is yes,” Giannantonio said.

“There is nothing to show that they went other than voluntarily when they are seen crossing the border,” he said. “They walk past three customs agents and make no attempt to get any help.” Detectives found no other indications of a struggle or crime scene.

With that, they decided the FBI would be the most appropriate agency to follow up. Still, tips keep coming in. Sheriff’s homicide Detective Troy DuGal, who has handled the case from the beginning, just got three or four new leads last week, including a possible sighting in New York. They will all be checked out, Giannantonio said.

Mike McStay, who lives in Orange County, has his own doubts about who is really seen crossing in that video.

He said he has sent his own team down to Mexico three times, scouring Baja down to Cabo San Lucas and over to Guerrero Negro. A lack of funds has prevented him from making more trips.

He said he welcomes the FBI’s added resources and continued help from the Sheriff’s Department.

A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered for information that leads to a resolution in the case. Tipsters can remain anonymous by contacting Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477 or sdcrimestoppers.com.

This case drives me crazy. I want to knowwww.

I haven't been on the FB pages in a long time. I wonder what PM has to say about all of this. He's probably pissed the article doesn't mention him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

So ya' gotta let me know...
    Did they McStay or did they McGo?

I forgot all about this case. I joined the groups on FB but had to put them on ignore. The dad is a whackadoo. He picks fights with everyone and acts like his hitting the pavement everyday to search for his son. I think he spends more time in jail than anything.

I think they may have left on their own to get away from the crazy and bad business relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Thread Information