Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Joseph McStay (40) was found dead in a desert grave, along with his wife and their two young children

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    If I remember correctly, the house had no evidence. It looked as if they had seemingly just walked off in the middle of every day living.

He must have lured them, I assume they were blindfolded because what mother and father would let anything happen to themselves and their children? They had to be tricked.
    But he killed them at home. That would have been easier - he could have whacked off the parents and then the kids? Bundled them all into the car and buried them. Or maybe he did it in their car at home to make it easier for him?

If I remember correctly, the house had no evidence. It looked as if they had seemingly just walked off in the middle of every day living.

He must have lured them, I assume they were blindfolded because what mother and father would let anything happen to themselves and their children? They had to be tricked.
    Yeah, but in the article posted above, it says the police believe they were killed at their home. They could be wrong, though. I would think there would've been blood everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

From the get go they were saying no signs of a struggle though. Which even they believed because they were assuming the family just up and mcleft THEY MCLEFT! ( Neens )I can't imagine all 4 could be killed with no trace of a fight. Olivia might be right, they could have been killed in the car. There has to be another person who helped though..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I dunno. Carrying a dead kid isn't really that complicated or difficult.
    I knew there was something off about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Can't blunt force trauma still mean a gunshot? I'm not surprised it was him but I am surprised he acted alone. And lol @ rick baker.
    No.

Can't blunt force trauma still mean a gunshot? I'm not surprised it was him but I am surprised he acted alone. And lol @ rick baker.
    Blunt force trauma and gunshot wounds are two distinctly different causes of death. I saw an interview of the suspect earlier. He said something about hindsight because he didn't answer a call from Joe McStay, saying he was on the phone with him for hours that day. I'm just happy this asshole got charged. How and why he killed the whole family is beyond me.

Police say they believe the family died of "blunt force trauma" inside their home north of San Diego, but they declined to discuss specifics of the deaths or a motive.

Police who searched their home days after the family disappeared found eggs on the kitchen counter and bowls of popcorn in the living room, along with the family's two dogs. There were no signs of a struggle.

After reviewing 4,500 pages of investigative records, executing 60 search warrants and conducting 200 interviews, investigators zeroed in on Merritt, concluding he had acted alone in killing the family in their own home, San Bernardino authorities said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/07/justice/mcstay-case/
    How could one guy, acting alone, beat four people to death and leave no blood or sign of a struggle?

And why?
    Last edited by *crickets*; 11-07-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Sounds like this whole thing is a cluster fuck and maybe this dude gets released?

What evidence do they have?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Yeah, only one guy pulled all that off? If that's true, that is impressive.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chompin View Post
    I knew there was something off about you.
    Carrying a small child is not really difficult.

My guess is he killed the parents first because he got them to cooperate using the kids as leverage, and then killed the kids.

looking a little rough...

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

This whole story has been weird and sad. I don't remember if I knew who that guy was, but I do know I never thought the brother did it. He always look really sad and exhausted.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Pain relief gel and metal sculptures of celebrities?

Chase likes to run his mouth. And he used to comment on Rick Baker's blog, which is just creepy.

I'm not certain I'm remembering correctly, but I thought it was unknown whether Joey was ever at the house the night they disappeared. It seems possible that Chase could take care of Joey first, maybe in a different location, then get Summer and the boys at the house. And I think that enough time passed before anyone became concerned about their absence that the perp could have cleaned up, maybe?

Also, the missing futon cover has always indicated, imo, that something happened at the house, and the cover was used to move/cover bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

There are a lot of holes in what we have been told. I've always read that the mcstay car was seen on CCTV leaving their street on the night they disappeared and it never came back (found on the US-Mexico border later). But Joey spoke on the phone to someone an hour after the car left. So if they were killed at home, who drove the car? I wonder if Merritt killed summer and kids and they were in the car that was seen leaving? And maybe he went back for Joey later? And where's the CCTV footage of other cars coming and going if they were all killed there?

Good timeline here -

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...pearance-case/

There are a lot of holes in what we have been told. I've always read that the mcstay car was seen on CCTV leaving their street on the night they disappeared and it never came back (found on the US-Mexico border later). But Joey spoke on the phone to someone an hour after the car left. So if they were killed at home, who drove the car? I wonder if Merritt killed summer and kids and they were in the car that was seen leaving? And maybe he went back for Joey later? And where's the CCTV footage of other cars coming and going if they were all killed there?

Good timeline here -

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...pearance-case/

According to Chase Merritt, that last phone call at 8:28 p.m. was to him, but he didn't answer (and he made a big deal about how much he regrets not answering that call). Now I wonder if CM had Joey's phone by that point.

CM talks about it in this article you posted a few pages back: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-silence.html. Anyone who missed it really should read it. It's loooong but quite interesting, especially knowing he's now been charged.

I also vaguely remember in that weird video of Mike talking about the case and showing the McStay home, someone says that a neighbor's camera caught what looks like a white truck parked at the house around the time they disappeared, and Mike comments that Chase has a white truck. Something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    According to Chase Merritt, that last phone call at 8:28 p.m. was to him, but he didn't answer (and he made a big deal about how much he regrets not answering that call). Now I wonder if CM had Joey's phone by that point.

CM talks about it in this article you posted a few pages back: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-silence.html. Anyone who missed it really should read it. It's loooong but quite interesting, especially knowing he's now been charged.

I also vaguely remember in that weird video of Mike talking about the case and showing the McStay home, someone says that a neighbor's camera caught what looks like a white truck parked at the house around the time they disappeared, and Mike comments that Chase has a white truck. Something like that.
    Interesting info thanks!

I haven't researched too much into this case before, but one thing that stuck out to me was the fact that Chase never sounds like he really liked Summer. He would say stuff like this

He added: ‘I didn’t know Summer was learning Spanish, but I did know she had had tried to learn French and Italian before. That’s what she was like, she went through little phases and fads. It would have been nothing more than that.’
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ISt52Rox
    'They were not the perfect couple, but then who is. Summer was a very jealous person and she didn’t like anybody from outside of the family taking up Joseph’s time and attention.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ISuCwBy4
    'And she had one hell of a temper. I remember once I went round to their house to fix Joseph’s washing machine. It got to mid- afternoon so I ordered some pizza for the family.
    'Myself and Joseph sat down at one table and the boys sat at another separate one, where Summer had put out little plates with a slice on each and a knife and fork.
    'I grabbed a slice with my hand and started eating. Summer went absolutely crazy she started swearing and cursing, saying I was teaching her children bad manners.
    'I couldn’t believe it, but I just had to sit there and take it. Joseph didn’t say anything, he adored her and to a certain extent, he did what he was told. I knew their relationship and didn’t blame him.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ISuOVtj5
    And that's just one article. Compare that to how many times he gushes over Joseph-"joseph was prefect, Joseph was a good dad, Joseph was honest, etc..." it actually sounds like Chase had a BIG thing for Joseph. Here a few questionable remarks from that same article.

‘Three or four days went by and I called Joseph several times a day, but couldn’t get hold of him. That was unheard of because we talked six or eight times a day.
    'I knew Joseph as well as almost anybody. He told me things he didn’t tell anybody else, especially about his marriage.
    He would often drive up to my house in Rancho Cucamonga and we would go to his favorite restaurant up there.
    ‘I may not be the nicest person in the world, but I have only ever had Joseph’s best interests at heart. That’s all I have ever cared about, despite what had been written about me.
    ‘I am a normal man, trying to take care of my three kids and I have lost a very good friend. I wasn’t Joseph’s best friend, but he was mine. I didn’t have many people close to me, but we shared a lot. He told me a lot of things he didn’t tell anyone else.

I dunno. Carrying a dead kid isn't really that complicated or difficult.
    Now that sounds like the voice of experience.

Yeah guys it's really hard to imagine carrying a child dead or alive would not be as difficult as an adult.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Yeah guys it's really hard to imagine carrying a child dead or alive would not be as difficult as an adult.
    It'd be like carrying a child who is sleeping. They are dead weight when they are sleeping. Heavy? Yes. Impossible? Not at all.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    It'd be like carrying a child who is sleeping. They are dead weight when they are sleeping. Heavy? Yes. Impossible? Not at all.
    Somewhat easier than a sleeping child, I'd think. You don't have to worry about jarring it or waking it up...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I hope the SOB doesn't suicide.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

At a news conference yesterday, sheriffs and prosecutors commented refused to disclose why they think Merritt killed the family.
    But Patrick McStay said he thinks the motive was financial. He said: 'Chase was always somebody, you know, chasing the dollar and I think that's what it was, it was all about the money.'
    Merritt was a business partner of Joseph McStay, who would often buy custom-made water fountains from him for his garden accessory business.
    Days before the disappearance in February 2010, Merritt had spoken of a big business deal in Saudi Arabia that the two were working on, worth tens of thousands of dollars.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3IZ38fxKB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    he could have whacked off the parents and then the kids?
    Liv. READ THAT SENTENCE AGAIN.

From the get go they were saying no signs of a struggle though. Which even they believed because they were assuming the family just up and mcleft THEY MCLEFT! ( Neens )I can't imagine all 4 could be killed with no trace of a fight. Olivia might be right, they could have been killed in the car. There has to be another person who helped though..
    THEY MCLEFT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information