Thread: John Wilson

John Wilson

Full Name: John Wilson
    Cause of Death:
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/creed181
    News Article: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thehj-info/obituary.aspx?n=john-e-wilson&pid=140591125
    Additional Information:

John E. Wilson, 36, Monon, died at 9:30 a.m., Tuesday, March 9, 2010, at Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis.
    He was born at Rensselaer on Aug. 2, 1973, to John F. Wilson and Mary L. (Caps) Wilson Willoughby. They survive.
    Visitation will be from 2 to 7 p.m., Sunday, at Clapper Family Funeral Home, Monon. Services will be held at noon Monday, at the funeral home.

Re: John Wilson

Train hits truck near Monon

STAFF REPORTS • March 8, 2010

MONON - Police and fire crews are on the scene where an Amtrak train struck a truck this morning, seriously injuring at least one person.

John Wilson, the driver of a tree service truck, was taken to White County Memorial Hospital, according to James Bolen, chief deputy with the White County Sheriff’s Department.

Wilson was transferred to Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, where his condition was not immediately available. His vehicle, a Mosher Tree Service truck, was split in half from the impact of the crash.

Train company and emergency crews took two passengers off the train after they complained of back pain.

Bolen said another passenger was also taken from the train in handcuffs after he started a disturbance and officers realized there was a warrant for his arrest. Bolen did not know the identities of the passengers taken off the train.

The crash happened at the intersection of the railroad tracks and White County Road 200 West, west of Monon and just north of Indiana 16.

Paul Mosher, the owner of the tree service company based in Monon, said Wilson was ejected from his truck and was breathing when he was taken from the scene. But he had no further information about Wilson’s condition as of 12:30 p.m.
    http://www.jconline.com/article/20100308/NEWS09/100308008/Updated-Train-hits-truck-near-Monon

RIP John

It's pretty flat and clear out here. I wonder if he was trying to beat the train.

I was in a truck that was hit by a train when I was 11.
    I also worked on a building that caught fire in Monon a long time ago. I hated that place. I was so happy to get a few hours back at home every weekend.

[quote author=Hayalet link=topic=24770.msg1577428#msg1577428 date=1269695638]

[/quote] :2huh:  Who are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24770.msg1577929#msg1577929 date=1269735021]
    :2huh:  Who are you?
    [/quote]

Lozz*in*Wonderland

Thread Information