Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Man and Woman arrested for videotaping sex with infant

Re: Man and Woman arrested for videotaping sex with infant

She looks like she's contemplating who the next autistic boy she can rape.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

When I first found this article to add here it hit me bad also.  I was absolutely unable to look for more information on them.  I have a 12 month old grand daughter here at home who we cherish, and it hurts to think of that tiny innocent baby with nobody protecting her.  May her young age be that much better for her to not remember any of this when she is older. 

Did anybody catch where it mentioned he was out of the U.S and how he had taught English in Asia?  Probably preying on young children overseas.

I think I have found some new heroes in these F.B.I cyber crime fighters    :-D

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

ugh! I noticed the Asia part earlier, Gross

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

what. the. fuck.
    i hope they both die unbelievably cruel deaths.
    fucking scum.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Jesus fucking christ, Ron. :2eyesbleed:

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=24751.msg1578285#msg1578285 date=1269805408]
    Jesus fucking christ, Ron. :2eyesbleed:
    [/quote]

thats what I thought.

the color nine

[quote author=AtlantaAndy link=topic=24751.msg1577424#msg1577424 date=1269694823]
    disturbing.

her myspace is already gone.
    [/quote]

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:CaXcvQAKOPMJ:www.myspace.com/tessavv+tessavv&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&amp ;gl=us

Her myspace says she's bi... not that we couldn't have figured that one out, she obviously likes little girls.

I could seriously hurl all over the place right now. This shit makes me angry.
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24751.msg1578310#msg1578310 date=1269809310]
    Her myspace says she's bi... not that we couldn't have figured that one out, she obviously likes little girls.

I could seriously hurl all over the place right now. This shit makes me angry.
    [/quote]

That's fucking stupid. Joking or not. Pedophiles are not gay or bi, because the molest CHILDREN.&nbsp; &nbsp;

[quote author=sogs link=topic=24751.msg1578313#msg1578313 date=1269809441]
    That's fucking stupid. Joking or not. Pedophiles are not gay or bi, because the molest CHILDREN.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

If I was saying something congratulating her, or something, I'd understand you being up my ass.
    But yeah, right now, I totally don't see it.

Back the fuck off.

Thanks.
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24751.msg1578315#msg1578315 date=1269809656]
    If I was saying something congratulating her, or something, I'd understand you being up my ass.

Back the fuck off.

Thanks.
    [/quote]

Um but you were saying that because she was bi we should have known she liked little girls. So it is not being up your ass. It is just people saying that was a stupid comment you made. I have lots of friends that are gay or bi and they do not have any attraction to kids.

So STFU.. Thanks

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24751.msg1578315#msg1578315 date=1269809656]

Back the fuck off.

Thanks.
    [/quote]

Back the fuck off? because you made an idiotic statement?&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol:

You said she is obviously bi for molesting her kid. that is insulting to normal people everyday people who are LGBT.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=24751.msg1578316#msg1578316 date=1269809781]
    Um but you were saying that because she was bi we should have known she liked little girls. So it is not being up your ass. It is just people saying that was a stupid comment you made. I have lots of friends that are gay or bi and they do not have any attraction to kids.

So STFU.. Thanks
    [/quote]

Oh you beat me. didn' t see that!&nbsp; :kiss3:

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=24751.msg1578316#msg1578316 date=1269809781]

So STFU.. Thanks
    [/quote]

You guys are way too into taking things literally.
    I made a comment about how disgusting I thought it was that she had &quot;bi&quot; on her profile, and had molested a little girl (and boy). It had nothing to do with BI people in general, so get over it.

And I didn't say she was OBVIOUSLY bi because she molested her kid... that would mean that every bi person molests their child. And yes, THAT would be an idiotic statement. I said, the fact that it says BI on her profile, and she molested a little girl, makes me sick.

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24751.msg1578319#msg1578319 date=1269809989]
    You guys are way too into taking things literally.
    I made a comment about how disgusting I thought it was that she had &quot;bi&quot; on her profile, and had molested a little girl (and boy). It had nothing to do with BI people in general, so get over it.

And I didn't say she was OBVIOUSLY bi because she molested her kid... that would mean that every bi person molests their child. And yes, THAT would be an idiotic statement. I said, the fact that it says BI on her profile, and she molested a little girl, makes me sick.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You actually are stupid. I never paid attention before.&nbsp;

you said &quot;Her myspace says she's bi... not that we couldn't have figured that one out, she obviously likes little girls.&quot;

Bi has NOTHING to do with how disgusting she is or &quot;liking little girls&quot;.&nbsp; You r staments says you know she is b because she molested a little girl. THAT IS STUPID.

Wow.&nbsp; :2huh:

I'm the stupid one?

You guys are the ones running around like a bunch of fucking 10 year olds picking apart EVERY SINGLE THING I TYPE. God forbid that I was so disgusted and mortified at this chick that I might type something that gets misunderstood, like &quot;all bi people molest children.&quot;

Obviously I don't fucking think that all people that are bi molest children, that's a fucking moron statement... and you guys seriously need to find another fucking hobby. I am SO fucking tired of not being able to type ANYTHING without someone jumping down my fucking back for it.

If you're trying to run me off, you won't succeed. This is the internet, and I could give two shits what you think, but I'm tired of EVERY OTHER POST being me defending myself, it's getting really fucking old.

So, go get a hobby, and back the fuck off.

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24751.msg1578338#msg1578338 date=1269811108]
    I'm the stupid one?

You guys are the ones running around like a bunch of fucking 10 year olds picking apart EVERY SINGLE THING I TYPE. God forbid that I was so disgusted and mortified at this chick that I might type something that gets misunderstood, like &quot;all bi people molest children.&quot;

Obviously I don't fucking think that all people that are bi molest children, that's a fucking moron statement... and you guys seriously need to find another fucking hobby. I am SO fucking tired of not being able to type ANYTHING without someone jumping down my fucking back for it.

If you're trying to run me off, you won't succeed. This is the internet, and I could give two shits what you think, but I'm tired of EVERY OTHER POST being me defending myself, it's getting really fucking old.

[/quote]
    Lame. when I have I picked you apart?
    the hobby blah blah blah bs is for the ignorant and weak.

I did not point out your idiocy for any other reason than it was stupid. The more you type the stupider you look.&nbsp; I give two shits if you are here or not but if you cant handle people reacting to your idiocy and you whiiiiiine about people needing a hobby you are going to continue to be tired of it.

I see what you said I know what you said. You want me to get a hobby for noticing you are dumbass dick?&nbsp; rich&nbsp; :lol: :lol: you dumb fuck.

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24751.msg1578338#msg1578338 date=1269811108]
    I'm the stupid one?

[/quote]

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=24719.1440

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

I've tried to defend you as much as I could, because I figured it was purely coincidential that you were being misunderstood. The reason people jumped on this post is because you are being insulting. As a bisexual woman, and mother of a beautiful little girl, you really need to understand the implications of what you are saying. It's part of being an adult.

Just for clarification, the LGBT movement has struggled for years to clarify that pedophilia is its own gross creepy sexual preference that's totally separate from gender preference, due to stereotypes and stigmas associating homosexual men, mostly, with being victims of molestation (assumed to be the act that 'turned the,') who grow up to perversely continue the 'expansion' of this 'corrupt enterprise' by molesting/recruiting children.

In other words, a pedophile doesn't fall under gay/straight/bi, much as a person who fucks dogs has a sexual preference that has nothing to do with gender.

To be fair, I think if anyone else made that comment, they might elicit a shakedown but not an all-out balls freak out, and all things considered, imma let you finish, eyelash, but Ron made the most disgusting comments in this thread.

[quote author=MissLyss link=topic=24751.msg1578348#msg1578348 date=1269811490]
    I've tried to defend you as much as I could, because I figured it was purely coincidential that you were being misunderstood. The reason people jumped on this post is because you are being insulting. As a bisexual woman, and mother of a beautiful little girl, you really need to understand the implications of what you are saying. It's part of being an adult.
    [/quote]

Once again, I just explained in the post above that I was so disturbed and mortified at what this woman did to her child that I didn't pay attention to what I was typing.

To me, the thought of her putting &quot;bi&quot; on her profile, and molesting her little girl, were disgusting to me. NOWHERE did I say that all bi people molest their children/other children.

It was simply misunderstood... so, everyone needs to get over it and move on. I didn't mean it how everyone took it.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=24751.msg1578354#msg1578354 date=1269811814]
    Just for clarification, the LGBT movement has struggled for years to clarify that pedophilia is its own gross creepy sexual preference that's totally separate from gender preference, due to stereotypes and stigmas associating homosexual men, mostly, with being victims of molestation (assumed to be the act that 'turned the,') who grow up to perversely continue the 'expansion' of this 'corrupt enterprise' by molesting/recruiting children.

In other words, a pedophile doesn't fall under gay/straight/bi, much as a person who fucks dogs has a sexual preference that has nothing to do with gender.

To be fair, I think if anyone else made that comment, they might elicit a shakedown but not an all-out balls freak out, and all things considered, imma let you finish, eyelash, but Ron made the most disgusting comments in this thread.

[/quote]

I agree about Ron.

You know me well enough, I would freak out on anyone who made that statement.&nbsp; I am not partial. Monter could have made it and I would have flipped on her.

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24751.msg1578357#msg1578357 date=1269811951]
    Once again, I just explained in the post above that I was so disturbed and mortified at what this woman did to her child that I didn't pay attention to what I was typing.

To me, the thought of her putting &quot;bi&quot; on her profile, and molesting her little girl, were disgusting to me. NOWHERE did I say that all bi people molest their children/other children.

It was simply misunderstood... so, everyone needs to get over it and move on. I didn't mean it how everyone took it.
    [/quote]

But you say that about EVERYTHING! Everyone is always misunderstanding what you are trying to say. Maybe you need to think before you type your bajillion posts an hour.
    :roll:

OK, and hopefully this is the last time I have to do this.

I did NOT mean that the way that everyone took it... and maybe if I wouldn't have been so angry/disgusted, I would have re-read what I typed before I posted it.

I did not mean that all bi people molest children, I simply meant that with her putting &quot;bi&quot; on her profile, it disgusted me even more, because she molested her own little girl.

I did not mean that ALL bi people molest children. Please understand that.

Thread Information