Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

Re: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1726019#msg1726019 date=1285872082]

I'm so happy for you. Did you have to testify?
    [/quote]

Thanks again! :) Nope, we thought it was going to go to trial, but he accepted a plea deal of 10-20 years per charge he confessed to. So it saved us alot of time and trouble. I kind of want to post the mugshots. Should I?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1726020#msg1726020 date=1285872199]
    That's great news! I'm glad it's over for you.
    [/quote]

Thank you! I appreciate it. :)

[quote author=bionicx link=topic=24741.msg1726031#msg1726031 date=1285873167]
    Thanks again! :) Nope, we thought it was going to go to trial, but he accepted a plea deal of 10-20 years per charge he confessed to. So it saved us alot of time and trouble. I kind of want to post the mugshots. Should I?

Thank you! I appreciate it. :)
    [/quote]

Sure! You go right ahead and post them. They are public information.

I'm glad you didn't have to testify. You should really stick around and check out some of the other threads, too. 

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1726035#msg1726035 date=1285873300]

Sure! You go right ahead and post them. They are public information.

I'm glad you didn't have to testify. You should really stick around and check out some of the other threads, too. 
    [/quote]

Okay! I'll post them below. There are 3 that I can find online, but I'm almost positive there are atleast 1 or 2 other ones. But here are the ones I have of him:
    October 2009 - http://northernregionaljail.info/?BookingID=2682917
    January 2010 - http://wvjails.info/?BookingID=2841357
    September 2010 (after court yesterday) - http://wvjails.info/?BookingID=999014905

Aww, thank you. I'm glad as well, it would have been really hard to do. I'm able to talk about it now, it'd just be difficult doing it in a courtroom full of people who are against me. Okay, I definitely will! :) I planned on sticking around the first time around, but I figured I'd wait for the verdict before I got fully involved.

[quote author=bionicx link=topic=24741.msg1726042#msg1726042 date=1285874173]
    Aww, thank you. I'm glad as well, it would have been really hard to do. I'm able to talk about it now, it'd just be difficult doing it in a courtroom full of people who are against me. Okay, I definitely will! :) I planned on sticking around the first time around, but I figured I'd wait for the verdict before I got fully involved.
    [/quote]

I'm super happy that you didn't have to testify.

A great place to start is videos. There is some seriously funny stuff in there.

Bionicx,
    Im so glad you came back and let us know what happened!  Im glad for you that you now have some sort of closure!  How are you holding up thru this?  and have you had to deal with the idiots that were posting on here originally that were giving you hell?

anyways, im glad you are back, i hope you are well and really, stick around and look at the site, there is some cool stuff here.  Not to also mention that there are alot of cool people here that are always willing to listen should  you ever have a bad day! 

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1726045#msg1726045 date=1285874797]
    I'm super happy that you didn't have to testify.

A great place to start is videos. There is some seriously funny stuff in there.
    [/quote]

Ah, I see they deleted the first mugshot. I'm pretty sure we all know who's behind that. :roll: Oh well.

Thanks again, you're really sweet. Alright, I'll definitely check those out. I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time, alot of interesting/educational stuff here. :)

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1726056#msg1726056 date=1285876734]
    Bionicx,
    Im so glad you came back and let us know what happened!  Im glad for you that you now have some sort of closure!  How are you holding up thru this?  and have you had to deal with the idiots that were posting on here originally that were giving you hell?

anyways, im glad you are back, i hope you are well and really, stick around and look at the site, there is some cool stuff here.  Not to also mention that there are alot of cool people here that are always willing to listen should  you ever have a bad day! 
    [/quote]

Aww, thank you! :) I appreciate it. It's nice to know that it's *finally* over, 16 months in the making. I've been holding up pretty good, thanks. I've made alot of progress and I'm almost "over" everything. It doesn't bother me as much anymore, but it never really fades away, you know? I haven't had to deal with any of them since they last posted on here, thank god. But I'm sure that the ass-kissing on their part will begin in the near future now that the case is over and the lies were exposed.

Thanks again! :) I'll definitely stick around. You guys all seem really nice and supportive, and I like that. I'm really glad I joined. And thanks again for everything!

[quote author=bionicx link=topic=24741.msg1726092#msg1726092 date=1285880427]
    Ah, I see they deleted the first mugshot. I'm pretty sure we all know who's behind that. :roll: Oh well.

Thanks again, you're really sweet. Alright, I'll definitely check those out. I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time, alot of interesting/educational stuff here. :)

Aww, thank you! :) I appreciate it. It's nice to know that it's *finally* over, 16 months in the making. I've been holding up pretty good, thanks. I've made alot of progress and I'm almost "over" everything. It doesn't bother me as much anymore, but it never really fades away, you know? I haven't had to deal with any of them since they last posted on here, thank god. But I'm sure that the ass-kissing on their part will begin in the near future now that the case is over and the lies were exposed.

Thanks again! :) I'll definitely stick around. You guys all seem really nice and supportive, and I like that. I'm really glad I joined. And thanks again for everything!
    [/quote]

:x Rotten bastards. That mugshot needs to stay up. It really pisses me off when criminals seem to get more rights than victims. It happens a lot, too. 

You will get a lot of support around here, absolutely. 

I don't feel for this guy at all. Just ONE day in jail is like your own personal hell. I doubt he'll even be able to use a roll of toilet paper for a pillow, since I am guessing he will have a roommate. :lol:

Congrats Bionicx.

Where those gnarly bitches at? They can eat a fucking dick.

Thread Information