Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

Re: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24741.msg1589746#msg1589746 date=1270694567]
    Am I the only one that is completely confused?
    [/quote]

No, but it still looks like it could be interesting.

I was very confused when she talked shit about pinklady then hugged her, but I think it's because she called her a pig and it's a pig hug. A sarcastic hug, if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

LMAO! You guys are hilarious.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1589748#msg1589748 date=1270694641]
    No, but it still looks like it could be interesting.
    [/quote]

:lol: Interesting is an understatement. All I know thus far, is that the person that created this thread, is the boy that Robert Flynt allegedly molested. That's all I know. -sigh-
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24741.msg1589750#msg1589750 date=1270694803]
    :lol: Interesting is an understatement. All I know thus far, is that the person that created this thread, is the boy that Robert Flynt allegedly molested. That's all I know. -sigh-
    [/quote]

Perhaps he can shed some light on this for us.

[quote author=bionicx link=topic=24741.msg1589749#msg1589749 date=1270694727]
    LMAO! You guys are hilarious.
    [/quote]

Who is this new development?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1589752#msg1589752 date=1270694864]
    Perhaps he can shed some light on this for us.

Who is this new development?
    [/quote]

Yes, this. Bionicx, is she with you?

[/quote]

I am so confused. I feel like I just smoke a blunt and read this. I get that the person who first posted is the victim. Sad. Ok and EMT is the molesters girlfriend but who is proudprmom?

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

ProudPRMom would be my stepmom. She has endured years of harassment from my half-sister, pinkladi. And she was somewhat of a witness to the abuse, so she's just trying to defend me here. EMT5 would be my sister's friend, who knows absolutely nothing about this case and is running her mouth about nonsense. I'm so tempted to just post my whole story here and get it out, but I'm not too sure if I should. I'm still in the process of healing, and as you can all see, this is the thanks I get for coming forward in hopes of protecting other kids from this man.

Btw, thank you to everyone for all the positive messages you guys have been sending me. I really appreciate them. It won't let me reply to them yet, but as soon as I can, I will!

[/quote]

No.. I am completely confused as well. :2huh:

[quote author=bionicx link=topic=24741.msg1589768#msg1589768 date=1270695674]
    ProudPRMom would be my stepmom. She has endured years of harassment from my half-sister, pinkladi. And she was somewhat of a witness to the abuse, so she's just trying to defend me here. EMT5 would be my sister's friend, who knows absolutely nothing about this case and is running her mouth about nonsense. I'm so tempted to just post my whole story here and get it out, but I'm not too sure if I should. I'm still in the process of healing, and as you can all see, this is the thanks I get for coming forward in hopes of protecting other kids from this man.

Btw, thank you to everyone for all the positive messages you guys have been sending me. I really appreciate them. It won't let me reply to them yet, but as soon as I can, I will!
    [/quote]

You only need 2 more posts and you can send PMs.

[/quote]

Two more posts and you can.

I think people just want to make sure ProudPRMom is with you.

Don't do anything to jeopardize your healing process. &nbsp;

[/quote]

Ok still a little confused.

Yeah I say you post your story. We are a very good bunch. It is like therapy without the huge bill. Well I can send you a bill if it makes you feel a little better. But on a serious note when does this all go to court? You also said that he confessed does this mean that he might just plead out? Oh and lastly how old were you when you told someone?

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Ok, thanks guys! :)&nbsp; I really appreciate the support! Yes, she's with me. She's just making sure the truth is being told on both sides, and wants to make sure the slander and lies my sister and her friend are telling aren't being believed.

I'll type out the full story later and post it up here if you guys wanna read it. My therapist recommended writing it all out anyway, since it's somewhat of a release. I just didn't want people to think I'm just coming here to lay all this stuff out. I honestly didn't even think my sister and her friend would find this, it was meant to be therapeutic for me, by getting word about the case out there, since I've kept quiet about it since I did the police interviews in June 09. Court was supposed to be February 5th, but they skipped the date so they could have it postponed. The final date was supposed to be today, the 7th. But we haven't got any word on whether or not it happened. I was originally going to testify, but since Robert confessed to the police in October 09, they were going to just go to sentencing. The abuse happened well over 60 times from ages 10-12, and then once again at 14. And most of the incidents involved him getting me high on marijuana and sleeping aids beforehand. But they're offering (if I remember this correctly) him a deal where he pleads guilty to only 1 count of custodial child molestation and gets 12+ years in prison, 15+ years of probation, lifetime sex offender registry, and some other odds and ends (rehab, etc). I don't know if he's going to accept it or not. While I would definitely love to see more jailtime for him, I can live with 12+ years. He'll be nearly 40 by the time he gets out, and by then I will have been able to completely move on and live my life without worries of him coming after me and such.

[quote author=bionicx link=topic=24741.msg1589806#msg1589806 date=1270697016]
    Ok, thanks guys! :)&nbsp; I really appreciate the support! Yes, she's with me. She's just making sure the truth is being told on both sides, and wants to make sure the slander and lies my sister and her friend are telling aren't being believed.

I'll type out the full story later and post it up here if you guys wanna read it. My therapist recommended writing it all out anyway, since it's somewhat of a release. I just didn't want people to think I'm just coming here to lay all this stuff out. I honestly didn't even think my sister and her friend would find this, it was meant to be therapeutic for me, by getting word about the case out there, since I've kept quiet about it since I did the police interviews in June 09. Court was supposed to be February 5th, but they skipped the date so they could have it postponed. The final date was supposed to be today, the 7th. But we haven't got any word on whether or not it happened. I was originally going to testify, but since Robert confessed to the police in October 09, they were going to just go to sentencing. The abuse happened well over 60 times from ages 10-12, and then once again at 14. And most of the incidents involved him getting me high on marijuana and sleeping aids beforehand. But they're offering (if I remember this correctly) him a deal where he pleads guilty to only 1 count of custodial child molestation and gets 12+ years in prison, 15+ years of probation, lifetime sex offender registry, and some other odds and ends (rehab, etc). I don't know if he's going to accept it or not. While I would definitely love to see more jailtime for him, I can live with 12+ years. He'll be nearly 40 by the time he gets out, and by then I will have been able to completely move on and live my life without worries of him coming after me and such.
    [/quote]

I am so glad that your stepmom is there to help and support you!&nbsp;
    That is really huge.

Typing it out, helps being able to talk about it. When you talk about it, you really find out what kind of support you have out there.

A couple of wonderful people here helped me to be able to come to terms with a few things I was dealing with. It made it a LOT easier for me when I was finally willing to get outside help dealing with it.

wow.&nbsp; i hope you are able to get all the help you need.

if it helps you to post what happened then by all means, we wont stop you.&nbsp; BUT remember it is a public forum and those people who were saying such harsh thing swill be able to read it and shit all over your feelings.&nbsp; make sure you are prepared for that.

Also, i was thinking that it might not be a good idea to post anything like that until the court process is over and he pleads and is sentenced.&nbsp; i would hate to see those twisted fucks like EMT take all this down, run it to a defense attorney and try to tear it all apart.&nbsp;

im not trying to be the party pooper here, just thinking there may be repercussions involved.&nbsp; BUT im also sure you're totally able to make that decision on your own.

i wish you the best and hope you are able to put this all to rest someday!&nbsp; There *are* good people out there.&nbsp;

ok people....theres good cop and bad cop and apparently white trash on here so im gonna tell u why i care.......the accuser is in my immediate family and i am also closely related to the accused. anyone else who doesnt know shit about this whole situation really please come step cuz im so in the mood to roll.....

[quote author=pinkladi1029 link=topic=24741.msg1589830#msg1589830 date=1270698231]
    ok people....theres good cop and bad cop and apparently white trash on here so im gonna tell u why i care.......the accuser is in my immediate family and i am also closely related to the accused. anyone else who doesnt know shit about this whole situation really please come step cuz im so in the mood to roll.....
    [/quote]*rolls up sleeves*....

so, where are we meeting?&nbsp; Oregon?&nbsp; See you in a few days dickfuck when you can afford your bus pass.&nbsp;

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1589832#msg1589832 date=1270698301]
    *rolls up sleeves*....

so, where are we meeting?&nbsp; Oregon?&nbsp; See you in a few days dickfuck when you can afford your bus pass.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Count me in.

[quote author=pinkladi1029 link=topic=24741.msg1589830#msg1589830 date=1270698231]
    [/quote]

Apparently you weren't ready to roll your fucking sleeves up when the accuser needed you to be there.&nbsp; :roll:

[/quote]

Why are you making this about you?

Regardless of what the fuck happened, this is about a little boy that obviously felt the need to speak up about something. Whether it's true, and it really did happen (which I feel it did), or it's not true, and he just needs attention... this isn't about you! And you coming here, and talking shit to everyone, isn't going to change the outcome.

He allegedly ADMITTED to it, so why are you blowing a fucking wad?
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24741.msg1589835#msg1589835 date=1270698418]
    Why are you making this about you?

Regardless of what the fuck happened, this is about a little boy that obviously felt the need to speak up about something. Whether it's true, and it really did happen (which I feel it did), or it's not true, and he just needs attention... this isn't about you! And you coming here, and talking shit to everyone, isn't going to change the outcome.

He allegedly ADMITTED to it, so why are you blowing a fucking wad?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

wtf? Are you retarded? This is a message board, not your private home. Anyone can be here.

ur right trashy bitch let him post shit. i will take it staright to the lawery and have it gone over bit by bit. just like the e-mails and convo's we have had on FB are going to the lawyers. O FUCK U HAVE HAVE A NICE DAY U TRAILER TRASHY BITCH ! !

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1589837#msg1589837 date=1270698525]

[/quote]

this is not about me at all.......i just was makin sure people werent talking shit about something they knew nothing about

[quote author=EMT5 link=topic=24741.msg1589842#msg1589842 date=1270698707]
    ur right trashy bitch let him post shit. i will take it staright to the lawery and have it gone over bit by bit. just like the e-mails and convo's we have had on FB are going to the lawyers. O FUCK U HAVE HAVE A NICE DAY U TRAILER TRASHY BITCH ! !
    [/quote]

V, you really have to change your name. Every time someone posts this, I get all ready, thinking they are calling someone trashy/bitch... but they really are talking to you. &nbsp;:|

And yeah, I say this boy doesn't post anything... because these people will probably use all this shit against him. If he wants to PM everyone that wants to know his side of the story, I think that would be okay. But putting it out there for these fuck jobs to run off and use it against him... I don't think it's a good idea.

You know, we see this here from time to time, where the 'sides' face off. When one side looks completely retarded, threatens violence and does nothing but call people names it's really pretty hard on their credibility. So far the pedo supporters are not looking good, and therefore not making their side very believable.

@GothaBella: Thank you! :) Yeah, she is very supportive, so is my mother. Although my stepmom is no longer married to my father because well, he's an addict, she is still very close and has been a great support.

Yeah I agree, typing it out really does help. It's a release, and it's nice to be able to get your story out there and let people know what's going on. Like I said though, I've laid low since I came out about all of this. But it's been nearly a year, and I don't see any reason why I should stay hush hush, it's not doing me any good.

That's great! I'm glad you were able to get help, and I'm glad other people supported you. Sometimes it's hard to even come to terms with bad things that happen to you, but once you're able to talk about it, you feel so much better.

@White trash bitchy blonde:
    Thanks. I've been in therapy for nearly a year now, so things are slowly but surely improving.

Yeah, that's one reason I'm kind of reluctant to post anything. As you can see, pinkladi AKA my half-sister is on here reading. But honestly, she knows the truth about all of this and if she doesn't want me to talk about it, that's her problem, not mine. But that's why I'm careful with my wording, and not revealing too much at the moment. But as soon as I get that guilty verdict, I'm not going to hold my story back any longer. EMT5 is lucky my mother isn't pressing charges on her for defamation - calling my mother a whore and accusing me of making this all up because I'm &quot;gay&quot; and &quot;starving for attention&quot;. But thanks for reminding me, I'm definitely going to think twice about what I say. Thanks for your kind words, they're very much appreciated. :)

@EMT5 and @pinkladi1029: Christina and Charlie, please just give it up. What are you going to show the lawyer? The message you wrote me an hour ago on Facebook calling me a bunch of names and insulting me, saying I'm this and I'm that. You do realize you just broke your little &quot;I'm suing you if you write me back&quot; rule hun? And who are you calling a trailer trash bitch? You don't act 24 or whatever.

Thread Information