Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

Re: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

[quote author=EMT5 link=topic=24741.msg1585878#msg1585878 date=1270366406]
    hey white trash bitch no he is older then 10. he is 17. and i didnt mean to come across as yelling i started typing and was watching tv then relized the caps was on. and didnt feel like retyping it all. I dont think im in court. but i think before brainless white trash talks shit about someone they should know the facts. the person who started this topic is the boy in question. he is pissed no one believes him and he believes idots online will. guess he is right
    [/quote]

The thing is, who gives a fuck if we believe it or not? That won't do shit for him in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

hey white trash bitch no he is older then 10. he is 17. and i didnt mean to come across as yelling i started typing and was watching tv then relized the caps was on. and didnt feel like retyping it all. I dont think im in court. but i think before brainless white trash talks shit about someone they should know the facts. the person who started this topic is the boy in question. he is pissed no one believes him and he believes idots online will. guess he is right
    [/quote]

HAHA, I totally read this and thought he was calling someone names.
    :lol: You asked for it, V.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[/quote]

What makes you think he started this thread?

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24741.msg1585881#msg1585881 date=1270366690]
    HAHA, I totally read this and thought he was calling someone names.
    :lol: You asked for it, V.

[/quote]

I did, too. I was about to&nbsp;

If a mod happens to wander in here, could you please do an IP check on the poster who started this thread, pretty pretty please?&nbsp; :-D

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585891#msg1585891 date=1270367252]
    If a mod happens to wander in here, could you please do an IP check on the poster who started this thread, pretty pretty please?&nbsp; :-D
    [/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. When this thread was first made, they had just made the account then logged right off after making the thread.
    They have been back at least once since then.

[/quote]Ill have you know Mr EMT5 that I am vury brite.&nbsp; I don't get why you are freaking out so much over this and how do you know for certain that none of this shit didnt happen?&nbsp; I think you're a tard.&nbsp;

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1585896#msg1585896 date=1270367792]
    Ill have you know Mr EMT5 that I am vury brite.&nbsp; I don't get why you are freaking out so much over this and how do you know for certain that none of this shit didnt happen?&nbsp; I think you're a tard.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Is he only talking about you when he says brainless white trash, or is that for all of us? I can't decide if I'm offended or not.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585898#msg1585898 date=1270367846]
    Is he only talking about you when he says brainless white trash, or is that for all of us? I can't decide if I'm offended or not.
    [/quote]I think that was meant for me, but hell, who am I to be selfish and not want to share?&nbsp; You too can be white trash!&nbsp; :2smiley: :2smiley:

Whats ironic is that the MS page for this Flynt guy isnt there anymore and Im wondering if his account was a part of that whole huge sweep that MS just took in getting rid of some odd thousands of kiddie touchers.&nbsp; I was just reading about it on MSNBC yesterday.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1585900#msg1585900 date=1270368014]
    I think that was meant for me, but hell, who am I to be selfish and not want to share?&nbsp; You too can be white trash!&nbsp; &nbsp;:2smiley: :2smiley:

Whats ironic is that the MS page for this Flynt guy isnt there anymore and Im wondering if his account was a part of that whole huge sweep that MS just took in getting rid of some odd thousands of kiddie touchers.&nbsp; I was just reading about it on MSNBC yesterday.
    [/quote]

I'm not white.&nbsp;

Wait, so this happened 6 years ago. The accused would have been 18. Why was he the custodian for a 10 year old kid?

Here's the IP info on the thread starter.

OrgName:&nbsp; &nbsp; Road Runner HoldCo LLC
    OrgID:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; RRMA
    Address:&nbsp; &nbsp; 13241 Woodland Park Road
    City:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Herndon
    StateProv:&nbsp; VA
    PostalCode: 20171

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585912#msg1585912 date=1270369101]
    Here's the IP info on the thread starter.

OrgName:&nbsp; &nbsp; Road Runner HoldCo LLC
    OrgID:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; RRMA
    Address:&nbsp; &nbsp; 13241 Woodland Park Road
    City:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Herndon
    StateProv:&nbsp; VA
    PostalCode: 20171
    [/quote]

:x
    I went to look at the original article, then clicked the home page of the paper to see what region it covers and it shut down my browser.&nbsp; bastards.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1585918#msg1585918 date=1270369588]
    :x
    I went to look at the original article, then clicked the home page of the paper to see what region it covers and it shut down my browser. &nbsp; bastards.
    [/quote]

I looked at it twice awhile ago and didn't have a problem. It's from West Virginia.

Weirton, West Virginia 26062

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585920#msg1585920 date=1270369729]
    I looked at it twice awhile ago and didn't have a problem. It's from West Virginia.

Weirton, West Virginia 26062
    [/quote]

I wonder how far that is from Herndon. Herndon has to be close to the east side of the state, based on zip code.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1585922#msg1585922 date=1270369908]
    I wonder how far that is from Herndon. Herndon has to be close to the east side of the state, based on zip code.
    [/quote]

276 miles

The IP may be in Herndon and cover a larger area, though.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585926#msg1585926 date=1270370172]
    276 miles

The IP may be in Herndon and cover a larger area, though.
    [/quote]

I was just going to post what yo edited.&nbsp; :lol:

Whoa, this has gotten way too carried away. I should probably start by stating facts here. Yes, I am the victim (although I hate using that word..). I'm 16, not 17. The person who is posting the shouting messages is/was a close family member who's dating/engaged to the person this topic is about. I didn't post this in hopes of getting anyone's sympathy, or even to get people to believe me. I already have enough supporters. And in no way am I a &quot;lil boy who is starving for attention&quot; (minus the caps lock, of course), I just wanted to get the story out there, that's all. And to the person who keeps posting lies about the case; he already confessed to the abuse, the whole family knows that. After we have our day in court, and the news story is out there about his confession, I'll post the link on this thread also. Like I said, I didn't mean to start a mini-war on here by posting this. Several family members were planning on posting it anyway, so I figured I'd just do it myself. I'm not hiding behind a username whatsoever, I just didn't feel the need to say who I am. Take it or leave, believe it or not, it's all up to you guys.

This man is a sick twisted deviant.&nbsp; Her girlfriend has already admitted in writing he did it and in fact knew he was doing it and helped by drugging the minor. Oh did they forget to mention the minor is her younger half brother? You can almost be sympathetic if you were to see her in person, she is a pain addict, steals from her mother.&nbsp; Her dad is a loser, an addict, a thief.&nbsp; He is so proud she followed in his footsteps.

AND then to live in a glass house....well she can HUFF, she can PUFF, but baby,,,,this house of bricks isn't moving.&nbsp; Children don't lie about that.&nbsp; His mother is a great woman and it a shame what she says about her.

And her &quot;supportive&quot; friend....please folks!&nbsp; She is in medical field and knows the horrific effects it has on children for their ENTIRE LIFE!&nbsp; And the language....PWT...

Living La Vida Loca!&nbsp;

I am his proud &quot;other&quot; Mom and I believe in him and support his mother completely.&nbsp; They are the ones who suffer and have to live through it while his sister and her trash friend post ignorance.&nbsp; I personally have been a witness to their drama. I know what PWT they are....

The vulgar things PinkLady&nbsp; (hmmmm are pigs pink?) has said about my children while I personally know of her taking drugs while pregnant, drinking...again let the Hammer come down on the Glass house but please Lord remove those innocent babies first before they are &quot;used too&quot;.

The EMT wants to disrespect me?! LOL she thought it was me who posted about Robby the deviant child molester?!&nbsp; People don't normally react so violently unless it is the truth AND AGAIN, PinkLady admitted to it.

EMT Play on letters folks but Every Man Takes....She was ALL OVER my handsome son who used her like a whore (it is not the best way) and then took him back to jail...(he did his time and a better man for it)but some girls want to say they have been with a good looking guy.&nbsp; In fact, she is the one who told me it was PinkLady cell number that text me threats to my life.&nbsp;

Ladies, may God have mercy on your souls.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1585896#msg1585896 date=1270367792]
    Ill have you know Mr EMT5 that I am vury brite.&nbsp; I don't get why you are freaking out so much over this and how do you know for certain that none of this shit didnt happen?&nbsp; I think you're a tard.&nbsp;
    [/quote]EMT5 is a she....and she has nothing to base it on...in fact...her first post...accuses others of posting...she is a crybaby

[quote author=pinkladi1029 link=topic=24741.msg1583456#msg1583456 date=1270223292]
    who the fuck is this and what business is this of yours?
    [/quote]

[quote author=ProudPRmom link=topic=24741.msg1589743#msg1589743 date=1270694461]

[/quote]

See? Pigs are pink.

Am I the only one that is completely confused?
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

Thread Information