Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

NEW CUMBERLAND - A Weirton man charged with sexually abusing a young boy several times over a two-year period appeared Thursday in Hancock County Circuit Court.

Robert James Flynt, 24, of 134 Stroud Ave. pleaded innocent before Judge Martin Gaughan on four counts of sexual abuse by a custodian. The indictment alleges Flynt had sex with a 10-year-old boy on multiple occasions between June 1, 2004, and Sept. 30, 2006. The alleged abuse occurred while the child was under Flynt's care.

Flynt's next scheduled court appearance is Feb. 5, also before Gaughan. He is free on $100,000 bond.
    http://www.weirtondailytimes.com/page/content.detail/id/533901.html
    http://www.myspace.com/psylocke1029

Re: Robert Flynt (24) molested a 10 year old boy over a two-year period

who the fuck is this and what business is this of yours?

Our Business Is That He's A Child Raping Pervert, So Fuck You Very Much
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FUCKING TRUE FACTS U DONT HAVE ANY ROOM TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THIS SITUATUION! ! !
    I KNOW BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED. THE ACCUSED IS A GOOD PERSON, FATHER, BOYFRIEND/ FIANCE AND FRIEND! !
    THE ACCUER IS A LIL BOY WHO IS STARVING FOR ATTENTION. IF U WANT TO LOOK INTO HIS MOTHERS PAST BOYFRIENDS
    WHO ARE CHILD MOLESTERS AND HER BROTHER WHO IS ALSO A CHILD MOLESTER. LET ME KNOW I'LL GIVE YOU THE LINK.
    YOU KNOW ALL CHARGES AGAINST HER BROTHER THAT WAS PROVED THAT HE MOLESTED THE CHILD IN QUESTION WERE DROPPED!!!!
    SO PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING SITUATION. I DARE SOMEONE TO TRY AND TALK SHIT ABOUT THE ACCUSED.
    HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE. HE IS LIKE FAMILY AND I FEEL FOR HIS FIANCE AND HIS CHILDREN. SO ANYONE WITH ANTHING TO SAY OR AND SHIT
    TO TALK BRING IT ON. BUT DONT BE SCARED TO SAY WHO U REALLY ARE ! ! ! DONT HINDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME! ! !BE A FUCKING ADULT OR WANNA BE IF THIS IS WHO I BELIEVE IT IS ! ! ! NOW IF THIS IS HIS MOM OR STEP MOM U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT UR BITCH ASSES ANYWAY! ! !

wow, they are getting good about deleting myspaces.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=EMT5 link=topic=24741.msg1584240#msg1584240 date=1270265217]
    UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FUCKING TRUE FACTS U DONT HAVE ANY ROOM TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THIS SITUATUION! ! !
    I KNOW BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED. THE ACCUSED IS A GOOD PERSON, FATHER, BOYFRIEND/ FIANCE AND FRIEND! !
    THE ACCUER IS A LIL BOY WHO IS STARVING FOR ATTENTION. IF U WANT TO LOOK INTO HIS MOTHERS PAST BOYFRIENDS
    WHO ARE CHILD MOLESTERS AND HER BROTHER WHO IS ALSO A CHILD MOLESTER. LET ME KNOW I'LL GIVE YOU THE LINK.YOU KNOW ALL CHARGES AGAINST HER BROTHER THAT WAS PROVED THAT HE MOLESTED THE CHILD IN QUESTION WERE DROPPED!!!!
    SO PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING SITUATION. I DARE SOMEONE TO TRY AND TALK SHIT ABOUT THE ACCUSED.
    HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE. HE IS LIKE FAMILY AND I FEEL FOR HIS FIANCE AND HIS CHILDREN. SO ANYONE WITH ANTHING TO SAY OR AND SHIT
    TO TALK BRING IT ON. BUT DONT BE SCARED TO SAY WHO U REALLY ARE ! ! ! DONT HINDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME! ! !BE A FUCKING ADULT OR WANNA BE IF THIS IS WHO I BELIEVE IT IS ! ! ! NOW IF THIS IS HIS MOM OR STEP MOM U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT UR BITCH ASSES ANYWAY! ! !
    [/quote]

ok.  give us the link. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

WHO ARE CHILD MOLESTERS AND HER BROTHER WHO IS ALSO A CHILD MOLESTER. LET ME KNOW I'LL GIVE YOU THE LINK.
    YOU KNOW ALL CHARGES AGAINST HER BROTHER THAT WAS PROVED THAT HE MOLESTED THE CHILD IN QUESTION WERE DROPPED!!!!
    [/quote]   So this is threatening piece of garbage here to defend a molesting piece of garbage? WTF is your point in coming here with ridiculous threats? You're going to prove your buddy isn't a perv by beating us up? 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[/quote]You're hiding behind your screen name.  pu[size=10pt]s[/size]sy. 

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1584537#msg1584537 date=1270275074]
    You're hiding behind your screen name.  pu[size=10pt]s[/size]sy. 
    [/quote]

I think you're allowed to talk shit about him, just not the accused. You're good.  :-D

[/quote]

He is a piece of fucking shit if he did it. Whatcha gonna do about it?

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=24741.msg1584543#msg1584543 date=1270275294]
    He is a piece of fucking shit if he did it. Whatcha gonna do about it?
    [/quote]oh, he just wanted you to *try* it is all.  all bark and no bite.  :-(

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1584559#msg1584559 date=1270276173]
    oh, he just wanted you to *try* it is all.  all bark and no bite.   :-(
    [/quote]

Well if he does do something or she it better be something cool.. Like chase me through the woods with a hatchet or something just as epic. I am sure it will be lame shit talking behind a screenname.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

WOW REALLY NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEATING ANYONE UP! ! !LETS GROW THE FUCK UP PEOPLE. IM NOT HIDING BEHIND A FAKE SCREEN NAME. THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS POST KNOWS WHO I AM. AS FOR U OTHER FUCK STICKS I DONT GIVE TO LICKS ABOUT WHAT U HAVE TO SAY OR THINK. THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU. ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GAY AND HE DIDNT WANT TO COME CLEAN. TRYING TO SAY HE WAS ABUSED AND THATS WHY HE IS GAY. I MEAN COME ON USE UR FUCKING HEAD. AND ITS WEIRD THAT THE ACCUSED HAS MORE PEOPLE BELIEVEING HIM AND STANDING BEHIND HIM THEN THE CHILD IN QUESION. MOST OF THE CHILDS FAMILY DOESNT BELIEVE HIM. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING. HIS PARENTS ARE WORTHLESS. ONE IS FROM BOYFRIEND TO BOYFRIEND AND THE OTHER IS IN AND OUT OF JAIL. SO A ATTENTION CRAVED LIL BOY COME UP WITH A STORY AND EVERYONE IS QUICK TO BELIEVE HIM. WITH OUT EVEN HEARING THE TRUE FACTS. WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO. I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ANY OF YOU ALL. FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF ITS WRONG AND PPL WILL BELIEVE THE CHILD INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH. PRETTY BAD WHEN THE CHILD IN QUESTION STATES HE DOESNT CARE IF THE ADULT IN QIESTIONM GOES TO JAIL OR HIS FIANCEE. AND HE ALSO STATED BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED THAT HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY THE ADULTS LIFE. WHY U MIGHT ASK . WELL BECAUSE HE WANTED TO LIVE WITH THE ADULT AND HIS FAMILY. HIS MOMMY WOULDNT LET HIM. FUNNY HOW WHEN THIS SUPPOSIDLY HAPPENED IN THEY WERENT EVEN AROUND EACH OTHER. HE WAS WITH HIS P.O.S. MOM. AND WHY 4 YEARS LATER IS THIS JUST COMING OUT. YOU WANT THE TRUTH.HAHAHA MOST OF U ARE PROLLY HIS FRIENDS AND CANT EVEN SEE THE TRUTH. IM NO DR OR LAWYER BUT THIS CHILD HAS SERIOUS ISSUES AND NEEDS TO GET HELP INSTEAD OF TRYING TO RUIN SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED! ! !

[quote author=EMT5 link=topic=24741.msg1585852#msg1585852 date=1270364342]
    WOW REALLY NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEATING ANYONE UP! ! !LETS GROW THE FUCK UP PEOPLE. IM NOT HIDING BEHIND A FAKE SCREEN NAME. THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS POST KNOWS WHO I AM. AS FOR U OTHER FUCK STICKS I DONT GIVE TO LICKS ABOUT WHAT U HAVE TO SAY OR THINK. THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU. ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GAY AND HE DIDNT WANT TO COME CLEAN. TRYING TO SAY HE WAS ABUSED AND THATS WHY HE IS GAY. I MEAN COME ON USE UR FUCKING HEAD. AND ITS WEIRD THAT THE ACCUSED HAS MORE PEOPLE BELIEVEING HIM AND STANDING BEHIND HIM THEN THE CHILD IN QUESION. MOST OF THE CHILDS FAMILY DOESNT BELIEVE HIM. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING. HIS PARENTS ARE WORTHLESS. ONE IS FROM BOYFRIEND TO BOYFRIEND AND THE OTHER IS IN AND OUT OF JAIL. SO A ATTENTION CRAVED LIL BOY COME UP WITH A STORY AND EVERYONE IS QUICK TO BELIEVE HIM. WITH OUT EVEN HEARING THE TRUE FACTS. WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO. I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ANY OF YOU ALL. FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF ITS WRONG AND PPL WILL BELIEVE THE CHILD INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH. PRETTY BAD WHEN THE CHILD IN QUESTION STATES HE DOESNT CARE IF THE ADULT IN QIESTIONM GOES TO JAIL OR HIS FIANCEE. AND HE ALSO STATED BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED THAT HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY THE ADULTS LIFE. WHY U MIGHT ASK . WELL BECAUSE HE WANTED TO LIVE WITH THE ADULT AND HIS FAMILY. HIS MOMMY WOULDNT LET HIM. FUNNY HOW WHEN THIS SUPPOSIDLY HAPPENED IN THEY WERENT EVEN AROUND EACH OTHER. HE WAS WITH HIS P.O.S. MOM. AND WHY 4 YEARS LATER IS THIS JUST COMING OUT. YOU WANT THE TRUTH.HAHAHA MOST OF U ARE PROLLY HIS FRIENDS AND CANT EVEN SEE THE TRUTH. IM NO DR OR LAWYER BUT THIS CHILD HAS SERIOUS ISSUES AND NEEDS TO GET HELP INSTEAD OF TRYING TO RUIN SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED! ! !
    [/quote]this kid is 10 yrs old, amiright?  i would think that a 10 yr old would be able to tell an adult in detail what happened.  of course that must have been what happened because your SHIT PILE, PIECE OF ASSBREATH, LOWLIFE, SCUMBAG, KIDDIE FUCKER did it.  am i close? 

I think you may be completely confused about where you're at. Do you think this is a court of law or something? Why are you spending time trying to convince us of anything? You say you don't give "to" licks about what we think, yet you come here and YELL at us repeatedly. What's your point?

This also isn't a board about your friend or the kid. As far as I know nobody here knows either of them, at least in the regular posters. Why are you calling us names and acting like you're so offended by what we say? We make no difference whatsoever to your buddy or this case.

Why don't you make your points without YELLING, toss in a paragraph or two and act like a civilized adult instead of an idiot?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585857#msg1585857 date=1270364940]
    I think you may be completely confused about where you're at. Do you think this is a court of law or something? Why are you spending time trying to convince us of anything? You say you don't give "to" licks about what we think, yet you come here and YELL at us repeatedly. What's your point?

This also isn't a board about your friend or the kid. As far as I know nobody here knows either of them, at least in the regular posters. Why are you calling us names and acting like you're so offended by what we say? We make no difference whatsoever to your buddy or this case.

Why don't you make your points without YELLING, toss in a paragraph or two and act like a civilized adult instead of an idiot?
    [/quote]

Why do I doubt that's going to happen? 

EMT5  12:02:37 am  Viewing the topic Man and Woman arrested for videotaping sex with infant.  :|

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585857#msg1585857 date=1270364940]

[/quote]I WAS WAITINGFORYOU TO COME IN HERE.
    [quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1585858#msg1585858 date=1270365081]

[/quote]IT WONT.  IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN.  I FEEL WEIRD TYPING, LIKE STRESSED WEIRD BECAUSE IN MY HEAD I FEEL LIKE IM YELLING. 

:2angry:

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1585858#msg1585858 date=1270365081]

[/quote]

Past experience?  :lol:  I do not get his point. He's trying to tell his side of the story but calling us names and acting like we're the morons here. He's totally almost got me on his side.  :roll:

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1585861#msg1585861 date=1270365177]
    I WAS WAITINGFORYOU TO COME IN HERE.IT WONT.  IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN.  I FEEL WEIRD TYPING, LIKE STRESSED WEIRD BECAUSE IN MY HEAD I FEEL LIKE IM YELLING. 

[/quote]

HERE I AM.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1585860#msg1585860 date=1270365175]
    EMT5  12:02:37 am  Viewing the topic Man and Woman arrested for videotaping sex with infant.  :|
    [/quote]

You know that baby is totally gay and blaming it on her parents.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24741.msg1585860#msg1585860 date=1270365175]
    EMT5    12:02:37 am  Viewing the topic Man and Woman arrested for videotaping sex with infant.  :|
    [/quote]he's a freak. 

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1585861#msg1585861 date=1270365177]
    I WAS WAITINGFORYOU TO COME IN HERE.IT WONT.  IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN.  I FEEL WEIRD TYPING, LIKE STRESSED WEIRD BECAUSE IN MY HEAD I FEEL LIKE IM YELLING. 

[/quote]

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585862#msg1585862 date=1270365220]
    Past experience?  :lol:  I do not get his point. He's trying to tell his side of the story but calling us names and acting like we're the morons here. He's totally almost got me on his side.  :roll:

HERE I AM.

You know that baby is totally gay and blaming it on her parents.
    [/quote]

He's looking for his next argument in another thread at the moment.  :roll:

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1585863#msg1585863 date=1270365268]
    he's a freak. 

[/quote]

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24741.msg1585871#msg1585871 date=1270365639]

[/quote]you're doing it wrong.  you're supposed to take the hammer and beat the kid, not the keyboard. 

and i lol'd at the gay baby joke.  im going to hell.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=24741.msg1585873#msg1585873 date=1270365713]
    you're doing it wrong.  you're supposed to take the hammer and beat the kid, not the keyboard. 

and i lol'd at the gay baby joke.  im going to hell.
    [/quote]

capslock. must. die

hey white trash bitch no he is older then 10. he is 17. and i didnt mean to come across as yelling i started typing and was watching tv then relized the caps was on. and didnt feel like retyping it all. I dont think im in court. but i think before brainless white trash talks shit about someone they should know the facts. the person who started this topic is the boy in question. he is pissed no one believes him and he believes idots online will. guess he is right

Thread Information