Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

oh, shit! :lol:

you can ruuuuun, but you can't hiiiiiide!!  :-D
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=4359.msg165182#msg165182 date=1170108584]
    I have her phone number if you would like to call her and console her? :roll:
    [/quote]

Not my style. Alert Tammy.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4359.msg165184#msg165184 date=1170108741]
    Not my style. Alert Tammy.
    [/quote]

Mine either.&nbsp; But I wouldn't want to throw her to the wolves.&nbsp; Unless they asked nicely. :-P

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4359.msg164616#msg164616 date=1170090461]
    I have heard that if you have an addiction and quit (alcohol, coke, whatever) and start again you start with the same amount you left off at because the body doesn't reset. I'd imagine the reason people quit in the first place is because they are inching towards that fatal dose?
    [/quote]
    Speaking from personal experience, you don't start off where you left off, but soon you are there, and beyond.&nbsp; First though your body has to build up tolerance to the drug.&nbsp; (In recovery now, thank God, for quite a few 24 hours, but I have had relapses in the past).&nbsp; 8-)&nbsp;

MDSA, I am so sorry for your loss. We will all be thinking of you.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

MDSA I am so sorry for your loss.&nbsp; &nbsp;

OMG Tina's livejournal is the rantings of a mad women.&nbsp; Maybe Lucifer himself will call on her very soon.&nbsp; Fuck her for not getting Lizz help sooner.&nbsp; I am no expert, but I would think that there would be a few other signs from ODing then &quot;falling asleep.&quot;&nbsp; I found this info at http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/heroin/heroin_faq.shtml#4 :

WHAT IS A HEROIN OVERDOSE?

Heroin slows down breathing, and can stop it altogether. Most heroin overdoses occur when heroin is combined with other drugs with a depressant effect, particularly alcohol and sleeping pills like Valium or Normison. While overdoses caused by a single high IV dose of pure heroin may cause immediate death, many overdose victims do not fall into an immediate coma as is often the portrayal of OD in popular culture. It is often a prolonged process of breathing becoming slower, the brain becoming damaged through lack of oxygen, and eventually the person dying. This means that the person can generally be helped if they have assistance in time. In fact, at least 80% of fatal heroin Ods occur because the person used on their own. Early detection signs of overdose are not being able to get a response, very slurred speech, lips turning blue, and slow breathing.

What goes around comes around.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=stubbly link=topic=4359.msg165251#msg165251 date=1170116002]
    What goes around comes around.
    [/quote]
    That's for the brilliant insight noob, but I set a squirrel on fire when I was 7, and then put it out with my urine and I have yet to be set on fire yet.
    Is it ever gonna come around?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

:lol:

We tried to save a possum that was burnt in the bushfire by giving it 'mouth to mouth' with a bike pump.&nbsp; Didn't work.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4359.msg165258#msg165258 date=1170116796]
    That's for the brilliant insight noob, but I set a squirrel on fire when I was 7, and then put it out with my urine and I have yet to be set on fire yet.
    [/quote]

I love you!&nbsp; :lol: I was just sitting here in my kitchen thinking, &quot;Huh, some people just post to make a post.&quot;

[/quote]

Too add to that
    I haven't become A retarded Paraplegic, who was hit by a car.
    Or, I have not had retarded paraplegic babies.

I have not become homeless.
    I have not achieved any Great Maladies, such as Malria, Aids, Bird Flu, Rickets, IBS, or even REstless leg syndrome.
    I have not been hit by a tsunami, hurricaine, Tornado, BLizzard, HOuse Fire, Earthquake, Plane Crash, Or terroeist Attack

Now If that Ain't a Karma Invitation, I dont know what is!

Come get me BOy George

Mark.

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

[quote author=Chinese Godzilla link=topic=4359.msg165266#msg165266 date=1170117151]
    Too add to that
    I haven't become A retarded Paraplegic, who was hit by a car.
    Or, I have not had retarded paraplegic babies.

I have not become homeless.
    I have not achieved any Great Maladies, such as Malria, Aids, Bird Flu, Rickets, IBS, or even REstless leg syndrome.
    I have not been hit by a tsunami, hurricaine, Tornado, BLizzard, HOuse Fire, Earthquake, Plane Crash, Or terroeist Attack

Now If that Ain't a Karma Invitation, I dont know what is!

Come get me BOy George

[/quote]you are such the Karma Chameleon

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4359.msg165268#msg165268 date=1170117300]
    you are such the Karma Chameleon
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Mark.

I found this LJ that has a chat transcript that a friend had with Lizz where she talks about Tina (it's the latest post):

http://julie-etta.livejournal.com/

WTF is Tina's fucking problem?&nbsp; That transcript made me so mad.

XjadedexistenceX: someone offered me heroin today&nbsp; - assuming this is Lizz
    Pimp Acey: did you say no?
    XjadedexistenceX: yes
    Pimp Acey: :)
    XjadedexistenceX: but i'm fucking angry
    Pimp Acey: that makes in incredibly happy
    Pimp Acey: thats fucked up
    Pimp Acey: who was it? ill have black beat them up for you
    XjadedexistenceX: that chick tina
    Pimp Acey: tina who!?!
    XjadedexistenceX: gothic lolita
    Pimp Acey: WHATTT
    Pimp Acey: she does heroin!?
    XjadedexistenceX: yea
    Pimp Acey: what the fuckkkk
    XjadedexistenceX: yea I was going to take her to an NA meeting
    XjadedexistenceX: like last week
    Pimp Acey: oh my god
    Pimp Acey: she just emailed me like &quot;we need to hang out before i go back to school&quot;
    Pimp Acey: and i was like &quot;ok just call me&quot; (hoping she wont)
    Pimp Acey: now fuck that
    XjadedexistenceX: don't, she's a fucking cornucopia of issues

[/quote]

Did saying this make you feel better???&nbsp; I've gotten to where I like to read noobs' stuff over regulars like you because they actually contribute something to the conversation instead of insulting others.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=4359.msg165328#msg165328 date=1170123044]
    WTF is Tina's fucking problem?&nbsp; That transcript made me so mad.

XjadedexistenceX: someone offered me heroin today&nbsp; - assuming this is Lizz
    Pimp Acey: did you say no?
    XjadedexistenceX: yes
    Pimp Acey: :)
    XjadedexistenceX: but i'm fucking angry
    Pimp Acey: that makes in incredibly happy
    Pimp Acey: thats fucked up
    Pimp Acey: who was it? ill have black beat them up for you
    XjadedexistenceX: that chick tina
    Pimp Acey: tina who!?!
    XjadedexistenceX: gothic lolita
    Pimp Acey: WHATTT
    Pimp Acey: she does heroin!?
    XjadedexistenceX: yea
    Pimp Acey: what the fuckkkk
    XjadedexistenceX: yea I was going to take her to an NA meeting
    XjadedexistenceX: like last week
    Pimp Acey: oh my god
    Pimp Acey: she just emailed me like &quot;we need to hang out before i go back to school&quot;
    Pimp Acey: and i was like &quot;ok just call me&quot; (hoping she wont)
    Pimp Acey: now fuck that
    XjadedexistenceX: don't, she's a fucking cornucopia of issues

[/quote]

Tina sounds like a real prize.&nbsp; What's that saying?? [size=12pt]Misery loves company.[/size] That's probably Tina's deal....

Also, terribly sorry about the loss of your friend MDSA,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; .

RIP Liz.

[quote author=bgil150901 link=topic=4359.msg165336#msg165336 date=1170123501]
    Did saying this make you feel better??? I've gotten to where I like to read noobs' stuff over regulars like you because they actually contribute something to the conversation instead of insulting others.
    [/quote]

what the noob said was quite disrespectful to Lizzand did not contribute anything useful or insightful to this conversation.Â* so, in retrospect, Ron has every right to say what he said.Â* :P

** i just reread noobs post, and he may have been talking about Tina when he says what goes around comes around... hmmmm...
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

RIP Lizz...

MDSA, so so sorry for everything you are going through! Hang in there lady!!!

Tina sounds like an utter douchenozzle.....
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

well my cat keeps hissing at me, so either I'm scaring her with my intensely satanic personality or I don't think she likes me anymore. I think its cause I always chase her into corners and yell things at her just to see her scared reaction. Lol.

Someone call the RSPCA or whatever it is you have in that city to rescue the poor kitty

And then call the men in white coats to take her away too....

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=4359.msg165381#msg165381 date=1170125765]
    well my cat keeps hissing at me, so either I'm scaring her with my intensely satanic personality or I don't think she likes me anymore. I think its cause I always chase her into corners and yell things at her just to see her scared reaction. Lol.

Someone call the RSPCA or whatever it is you have in that city to rescue the poor kitty

And then call the men in white coats to take her away too....

[/quote]

animals never lie&nbsp;

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg165362#msg165362 date=1170124764]
    what the noob said was quite disrespectful to Lizzand did not contribute anything useful or insightful to this conversation.&nbsp; so, in retrospect, Ron has every right to say what he said.&nbsp; :P

** i just reread noobs post, and he may have been talking about Tina when he says what goes around comes around... hmmmm...
    [/quote]

Thousand apologies to Ron.&nbsp; I just got into it with someone on here and I was a little jaded when I wrote that... I should have read more closely, Beautiful.&nbsp; My bad.

:)Â* it's cool.Â* i'm actually not convinced it was disrepectful but whatever... what were we talking about?Â* oh yea, Lizz.

so, where's Tina?Â* her myspace has no picture up now...

Thread Information