Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

Her headline:

"ive just crossed the line, from fashion to crime, its such a perfect fit"

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

blargh.  she makes me ill.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4359.msg164859#msg164859 date=1170097488]
    I'm quite sure the family of Tina will be logging onto this thread VERY soon.
    [/quote]

Now I have to refresh this page every 0.215845 seconds.

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

[quote author=angela link=topic=4359.msg164978#msg164978 date=1170101179]
    Now I have to refresh this page every 0.215845 seconds.
    [/quote]

HAHAHAHA! I wish she'd come&nbsp; in already. Tina's mooooooooom, come out and plaaaaaaaaaaay!

there ARE a few guests visting this thread...

maybe she's lurking.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

The myspcae listed above must be Tina's. Here's a comment from &quot;Jay&quot; ( http://www.myspace.com/smellyboxers)&nbsp; :

y did that chick call u a fuckin murderer?

I can't see any of Jay's comments though to see if she responded.

Come out.......
    &nbsp; &nbsp; Come out........

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=moosella link=topic=4359.msg165011#msg165011 date=1170101744]
    The myspcae listed above must be Tina's. Here's a comment from &quot;Jay&quot; ( http://www.myspace.com/smellyboxers)Â* :

[/quote]

Ooooh, seeeeee. Yep, things are a brewin'.

Hold on, I'll run to the bathroom and say her name three times in the mirror...

that's her

you guys are quite crafty
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Poor Lizz.&nbsp; RIP

As for Tina and her family&nbsp;

http://unorthodoxqueen.livejournal.com/

That's her livejournal.

[quote author=moosella link=topic=4359.msg165011#msg165011 date=1170101744]
    The myspcae listed above must be Tina's. Here's a comment from &quot;Jay&quot; ( http://www.myspace.com/smellyboxers) :

[/quote]

ew.&nbsp; emo much?

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg165109#msg165109 date=1170105640]

ew.Â* emo much?
    [/quote]

I totally thought Jay was a girl at first.

I am really curious to find out how Tina tried to commit suicide. More H? Hanging? Pills? Gun?

From Tina's LJ:

[ mood |&nbsp; amused ]

I don't think I'm really a nice girl anymore. I do so many things that are dilerabately hurtful, I play mind games and cause emotional hurting. I can't say that I'm so innocent, I almost feel like I've been destroyed on the inside... it's like theres a gaping hole inside of me, and I keep trying to fill it with random objects, thats why I used to steal so much too.... word. But seriously, it kind of makes me feel a little strange when someone says that I am nice, I mean, if they knew the real me... well my cat keeps hissing at me, so either I'm scaring her with my intensely satanic personality or I don't think she likes me anymore. I think its cause I always chase her into corners and yell things at her just to see her scared reaction. Lol. I should stop doing things that I know are bad without a care, I don't mind causing harm to myself. It's less hard for me to do something that I know is going to make me want to die than it is to hurt someone else. Like I'd rather havea guy who I can worship, not just one who does what I say and follows me around, cause I like that role better, I want to play that part. I can be Harlequin. I'd destroy my lifefor a guy if I cared enough to. If he hurt me and threw knifes at me sometimes and ignored me and was like bent on world domination and didn't even notice me, that would be the perfect guy for me to be in a relationship with. I want to be hurt and abused, I want to be used, taken for granted. I characterize myself as worthless, and that's what it would be. I'm going to go stare dreamily at the sunset now. Maybe Lucifer himself will call me some day...

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=4359.msg165118#msg165118 date=1170105960]
    I totally thought Jay was a girl at first.

[/quote]

i wonder why?&nbsp; maybe it's the eye shadow... or the nail polish?&nbsp; or maybe the long hair... or jewelry??&nbsp;

I totally thought that was a girl.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg165138#msg165138 date=1170106482]
    i wonder why?Â* maybe it's the eye shadow... or the nail polish?Â* or maybe the long hair... or jewelry??Â*
    [/quote]

And there you go, stating the obvious!&nbsp;

smart ass. :P

i wasn't trying to be rude.&nbsp; i was being facetious...

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=4359.msg164670#msg164670 date=1170092238]
    I'm not really sure what to say, I'm dressed in Lizz's faovorite t-shirt and the velvet overalls she loved to see me wear with her fucking emo scarf that still smells like her waiting for one oclock to roll around so I can drive to the flower shop pick up her funeral arrangement (with bird's of paradise) and take them to the first wake at 2.

I don't know why I stopped posting, after the great MDS blackout I lost my zest for words and just checked the latest articles and went on.

Lizz and I were obsessed with the forum, two of her friends have been listed here, Spencer (hung himself with a sweater, and Alyssa who died of a herion od about 6 months ago).Â* Alyssa's death had a lot to do with why Lizz decided to get clean.Â*

She was doing really well.Â* I spent all day Wednesday with her and she seemed really happy until about 6 o'clock, she had to go to an NA meeting and wanted me to go with but I couldn't.Â*

So, she went to the meeting and for some reason afterwards she called her mom and told her she was going to my house, but she didn't, she went to the chick Tina's house (you can find her through comments on Lizz's page) and did at least 3 bags of H, which , from what I hear is insane.Â*

According to Tina's statement Lizz &quot;fell asleep&quot; around 1 and around 5 Tina realized she was in distress and called 911.Â* Lizz was not breathing when the EMT's got there but they got her back.Â* Her family was with her the entire next day as Lizz flatlinned twice and they were finally able to giver her a test that indicated that she had no brain activity at all.

As it turns out this chick Tina looks for people who have problems with Herion and conntacts them A LOT.Â* I know that she called Lizz last week to tell her she had a shit load of the stuff and her own apartment and told her to come over.Â* She knew that Lizz was in recovery but for some reason her sorry, lonely ass thought it was a nice idea to repeatedly tempt her with her drug of choice.
    Whatever, her statement to the police is filled with blatant and obvious lies (like Lizz, flushed the bags before she passed out and that Lizz brought her own H to her house, she also said that this was only her (Tina) 2nd time using).Â* I know now for a fact that Lizz is not the first person to OD at her house! Nice?

Anyway, I don't know why I am sooooo angry at this chick, it was Lizz's choice to drive to her house and it was Lizz's choice to snort H.Â* It just hurts so much.Â* I miss her like I would miss a part of myself. I want her back and I don't want to say goodbye.
    [/quote]
    how painful this must be.&nbsp; i can't imagine your pain.&nbsp; know that there are those of us who are wishing you well and hope you get through this okay.&nbsp; reach out if you need help coping.&nbsp; there are plenty of us on here that do care.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg165161#msg165161 date=1170107477]
    smart ass. :P

i wasn't trying to be rude.Â* i was being facetious...
    [/quote]

I know you weren't being rude, I was just being a smartass.&nbsp;

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=4359.msg165133#msg165133 date=1170106358]
    From Tina's LJ:

[ mood | amused ]

I don't think I'm really a nice girl anymore. I do so many things that are dilerabately hurtful, I play mind games and cause emotional hurting. I can't say that I'm so innocent, I almost feel like I've been destroyed on the inside... it's like theres a gaping hole inside of me, and I keep trying to fill it with random objects, thats why I used to steal so much too.... word. But seriously, it kind of makes me feel a little strange when someone says that I am nice, I mean, if they knew the real me... well my cat keeps hissing at me, so either I'm scaring her with my intensely satanic personality or I don't think she likes me anymore. I think its cause I always chase her into corners and yell things at her just to see her scared reaction. Lol. I should stop doing things that I know are bad without a care, I don't mind causing harm to myself. It's less hard for me to do something that I know is going to make me want to die than it is to hurt someone else. Like I'd rather havea guy who I can worship, not just one who does what I say and follows me around, cause I like that role better, I want to play that part. I can be Harlequin. I'd destroy my lifefor a guy if I cared enough to. If he hurt me and threw knifes at me sometimes and ignored me and was like bent on world domination and didn't even notice me, that would be the perfect guy for me to be in a relationship with. I want to be hurt and abused, I want to be used, taken for granted. I characterize myself as worthless, and that's what it would be. I'm going to go stare dreamily at the sunset now. Maybe Lucifer himself will call me some day...

[/quote]

she sounds likes a serial killer

Tiiiiina, come talk to us! Don't kill yourself.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4359.msg165181#msg165181 date=1170108486]
    Tiiiiina, come talk to us! Don't kill yourself.
    [/quote]

I have her phone number if you would like to call her and console her? :roll:

Thread Information