Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4359.msg164330#msg164330 date=1170073726]
    am i the only nosey one that wants to know which sr member is her friend?
    [/quote]

I was also expecting to see a post from the person she made promise to submit her death.

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

[quote author=christine k link=topic=4359.msg164335#msg164335 date=1170074504]
    I was also expecting to see a post from the person she made promise to submit her death.
    [/quote]

she/he may have already posted...
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4359.msg164330#msg164330 date=1170073726]
    am i the only nosey one that wants to know which sr member is her friend?
    [/quote]

She said it's still too raw for her. The funeral is tomorrow I think... cremation. Maybe after it all settles she'll want to talk about her friend. I don't know if she wanted me to say who she was or not... I'll ask her. She had another friend commit suicide just a few months ago by purposely ODing. Not a good year for her.

OMG..how horrible.  however you are please accept my condolences.  this has to be very tough.  i can't even imagine what this must feel like. 

mydeathspaceaddict profile: http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.ph...=profile;u=774

She is Lizz's friend and used to be a really active member here. She's really smart, funny and a strong person in general. She said it's ok to share who submitted and that when she feels stronger about it she'll post here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Yea, I 'know' MDSA. This is some fucked up shit.  :|

Sad to hear. So much loss. Another friend just a few months ago that comitted suicide!?
    It's a lot for someone to go through.
    I wonder what's going on with these young kids.
    I mean....I just always wonder with shit like this, if it's a suicide, or a lack of experience with drugs.

I know it can happen to anyone from an amateur to a full fledged junkie,
    but when someone is 18 and overdoses, it makes you ask more questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Her other friend was 32 I think. I thought we had him listed as well, but i forgot his name, grrrrr. Her MySpace page got deleted at the same time mine did (HAYA! Fuuuuuuuuck) and she lost him as a friend on MS.

how sad.

is it common for people to OD during a relapse?  the brother of a good friend of mine died from an overdose after relapsing.  do they just think that they can take the same amount they did before they quit?  or what? 

RIP Elizabeth.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg164547#msg164547 date=1170088266]
    how sad.

is it common for people to OD during a relapse?&nbsp; the brother of a good friend of mine died from an overdose after relapsing.&nbsp; do they just think that they can take the same amount they did before they quit?&nbsp; or what?&nbsp;

RIP Elizabeth.
    [/quote]

Yeah, after a relapse ODing is common...some think they can take what they used to, but they dont realize that their tolerance for that drug also went down when they quit, therefore ODing.&nbsp; Sometimes the cut may be more pure than they're used to, ya never know when you're riding with H.

I have heard that if you have an addiction and quit (alcohol, coke, whatever) and start again you start with the same amount you left off at because the body doesn't reset. I'd imagine the reason people quit in the first place is because they are inching towards that fatal dose?

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4359.msg164616#msg164616 date=1170090461]
    I have heard that if you have an addiction and quit (alcohol, coke, whatever) and start again you start with the same amount you left off at because the body doesn't reset. I'd imagine the reason people quit in the first place is because they are inching towards that fatal dose?
    [/quote]
    Your spork is making me think of heroin.

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=4359.msg163997#msg163997 date=1170043546]

[/quote] I'm gonna kill you myself if you don't learn how to use the quote button.&nbsp;

RIP Lizz :(
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Condolences to MDSA and Lizz's family.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4359.msg164622#msg164622 date=1170090871]
    I'm gonna kill you myself if you don't learn how to use the quote button.Â*

RIP Lizz :(
    [/quote]

Just make sure your myspace (if ya have one) is public!&nbsp;

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=4359.msg164624#msg164624 date=1170091056]
    Just make sure your myspace (if ya have one) is public!&nbsp;
    [/quote] oh it is..you see my little world over there :)
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4359.msg164629#msg164629 date=1170091232]
    oh it is..you see my little world over there :)
    [/quote]

Don't see one for wickedly_curious&nbsp;

I'm not really sure what to say, I'm dressed in Lizz's faovorite t-shirt and the velvet overalls she loved to see me wear with her fucking emo scarf that still smells like her waiting for one oclock to roll around so I can drive to the flower shop pick up her funeral arrangement (with bird's of paradise) and take them to the first wake at 2.

I don't know why I stopped posting, after the great MDS blackout I lost my zest for words and just checked the latest articles and went on.

Lizz and I were obsessed with the forum, two of her friends have been listed here, Spencer (hung himself with a sweater, and Alyssa who died of a herion od about 6 months ago).&nbsp; Alyssa's death had a lot to do with why Lizz decided to get clean.&nbsp;

She was doing really well.&nbsp; I spent all day Wednesday with her and she seemed really happy until about 6 o'clock, she had to go to an NA meeting and wanted me to go with but I couldn't.&nbsp;

So, she went to the meeting and for some reason afterwards she called her mom and told her she was going to my house, but she didn't, she went to the chick Tina's house (you can find her through comments on Lizz's page) and did at least 3 bags of H, which , from what I hear is insane.&nbsp;

According to Tina's statement Lizz &quot;fell asleep&quot; around 1 and around 5 Tina realized she was in distress and called 911.&nbsp; Lizz was not breathing when the EMT's got there but they got her back.&nbsp; Her family was with her the entire next day as Lizz flatlinned twice and they were finally able to giver her a test that indicated that she had no brain activity at all.

As it turns out this chick Tina looks for people who have problems with Herion and conntacts them A LOT.&nbsp; I know that she called Lizz last week to tell her she had a shit load of the stuff and her own apartment and told her to come over.&nbsp; She knew that Lizz was in recovery but for some reason her sorry, lonely ass thought it was a nice idea to repeatedly tempt her with her drug of choice.
    Whatever, her statement to the police is filled with blatant and obvious lies (like Lizz, flushed the bags before she passed out and that Lizz brought her own H to her house, she also said that this was only her (Tina) 2nd time using).&nbsp; I know now for a fact that Lizz is not the first person to OD at her house! Nice?

Anyway, I don't know why I am sooooo angry at this chick, it was Lizz's choice to drive to her house and it was Lizz's choice to snort H.&nbsp; It just hurts so much.&nbsp; I miss her like I would miss a part of myself. I want her back and I don't want to say goodbye.
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

i'm so sorry, hunny.&nbsp; i wish there was something i could say to make it all better... but i know that's not possible.&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

You have my condolences as well as her family.
    The anger is good.
    It's part of a greif process.
    I will remember you and her family daily.

Don't try to make sense of the situation because it will never make sense.

RIP liz
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4359.msg164639#msg164639 date=1170091475]
    Don't see one for wickedly_curiousÂ* Â*
    [/quote]

Nope. I had a myspace but it was causing problems between me and my boyfriend, so I deleted it&nbsp; :-(

Plus, my work has banned myspace, and I don't have internet access at home right now, so I can't even make a new page.

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=4359.msg164670#msg164670 date=1170092238]
    I'm not really sure what to say, I'm dressed in Lizz's faovorite t-shirt and the velvet overalls she loved to see me wear with her fucking emo scarf that still smells like her waiting for one oclock to roll around so I can drive to the flower shop pick up her funeral arrangement (with bird's of paradise) and take them to the first wake at 2.

I don't know why I stopped posting, after the great MDS blackout I lost my zest for words and just checked the latest articles and went on.

Lizz and I were obsessed with the forum, two of her friends have been listed here, Spencer (hung himself with a sweater, and Alyssa who died of a herion od about 6 months ago).Â* Alyssa's death had a lot to do with why Lizz decided to get clean.Â*

She was doing really well.Â* I spent all day Wednesday with her and she seemed really happy until about 6 o'clock, she had to go to an NA meeting and wanted me to go with but I couldn't.Â*

So, she went to the meeting and for some reason afterwards she called her mom and told her she was going to my house, but she didn't, she went to the chick Tina's house (you can find her through comments on Lizz's page) and did at least 3 bags of H, which , from what I hear is insane.Â*

According to Tina's statement Lizz &quot;fell asleep&quot; around 1 and around 5 Tina realized she was in distress and called 911.Â* Lizz was not breathing when the EMT's got there but they got her back.Â* Her family was with her the entire next day as Lizz flatlinned twice and they were finally able to giver her a test that indicated that she had no brain activity at all.

As it turns out this chick Tina looks for people who have problems with Herion and conntacts them A LOT.Â* I know that she called Lizz last week to tell her she had a shit load of the stuff and her own apartment and told her to come over.Â* She knew that Lizz was in recovery but for some reason her sorry, lonely ass thought it was a nice idea to repeatedly tempt her with her drug of choice.
    Whatever, her statement to the police is filled with blatant and obvious lies (like Lizz, flushed the bags before she passed out and that Lizz brought her own H to her house, she also said that this was only her (Tina) 2nd time using).Â* I know now for a fact that Lizz is not the first person to OD at her house! Nice?

Anyway, I don't know why I am sooooo angry at this chick, it was Lizz's choice to drive to her house and it was Lizz's choice to snort H.Â* It just hurts so much.Â* I miss her like I would miss a part of myself. I want her back and I don't want to say goodbye.
    [/quote]

So sorry for your loss, you're in my prayers&nbsp;

It's ok to be angry. You have every right to be angry at that chick. Just take it one day at a time.&nbsp;

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=4359.msg164694#msg164694 date=1170092888]
    Nope. I had a myspace but it was causing problems between me and my boyfriend, so I deleted itÂ* :-(

Plus, my work has banned myspace, and I don't have internet access at home right now, so I can't even make a new page.
    [/quote]
    OK, I thought you just weren't linking your page. You have a legitimate reason.

I don't know what to say MDSA. Your anger is warrented though. I hope you'll be OK.
    I'm just lost for words on this one.

Re: Elizabeth "Lizz" Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=4359.msg163708#msg163708 date=1170019908]
    they say bad luck comes in 3's, so I wonder who is next?........it wont be me thats for sure, im far too lucky for anything like that to happen
    [/quote]

Just the thing to say around someone feeling angsty about having to fly in a few days... :|

MDSA - *hug* I believe in karma. I wouldn't be surprised if that Tina skank finds herself a syringeful past being able to breathe someday soon.

Re: Elizabeth "Lizz" Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=4359.msg164741#msg164741 date=1170093769]
    Just the thing to say around someone feeling angsty about having to fly in a few days... :|

MDSA - *hug* I believe in karma. I wouldn't be surprised if that Tina skank finds herself a syringeful past being able to breathe someday soon.
    [/quote]
    But the flying record of the Queensland And Northern Territory Air Service is more than respectable.
    You'll be fine.

Thread Information