Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

I'm not sure what to say right now... Lizz died one month ago on Sunday... I really thought I was coming to terms with it, I really thought I was coming to a point of acceptance... Damn it!!!!

I haven't signed on since last week... first I read what Cematary Sniffer wrote and my heart aches for her and her daughter... this disease touches so many... from now on I will pray for her daughter at every meeting I go to...

Also to Morbidlylovely, I am very sorry for your loss, alcohol addiction is so often overlooked as a lesser problem when in reality it is one of the most dangerous and deadly addictions.  I also agree with your feelings about MDS, I always have.

Finally, that LJ entry was completely devestating to me.  The more time that goes by the more I see how much Lizz kept to herself.  I see now how much she really was suffering and struggling, I only wish she had been more comfortable with the people that really cared for her and loved her to let us in on how hard it really was for her.  I can't help but think I could have done more or I should have seen how close she really was to using.  I just wish I could make sense of such a senseless thing.
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

Don't blame yourself MDSA. 

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

[quote author=number9 link=topic=4359.msg200256#msg200256 date=1172371969]
    absolutely. i agree 100%
    yes fucked in the head to try to legitimize what she did
    [/quote]

i dunno.  that is pretty incriminating, if you ask me.  if she was going to edit it, i would think she would do a better job of making herself look less responsible.  granted, Lizz was the one who wanted to get high but as a friend, would you say "ok!" at the idea when you knew she was struggling to get clean?  nope.  i sure wouldn't... unless i was a skeazy, slimey, poor excuse for a human druggie, that is.

MDSA, i think you are so strong and courageous.  you are a true friend to the end.  i really admire you for that.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

The way I see it, Lizz was of her own free will to make her own decisions.&nbsp; The part that disgusts me is that Tina waited so long to get Lizz help after she OD'd.

Once again, I'm not up to par today. So, if this question has already been asked, forgive me.
    In the state that Elizabeth's' death occurred, what does the law state?
    As in, if someone contributes to someones&nbsp; death with a drug overdose.
    Rest Peacefully Elizabeth.

I don't know how this young kids get their hands on H so easily.&nbsp; My ex boyfriend just lost one of his twin boys to the same thing back in November..he had just turned 19 and had so much going for him...With so many other recreational drugs..they pick the worst to fuck around with. I know they are all bad but some are more dangerous than others..About the Tina girl...people should have the same symphaty for her..she has a problem, simply ran with better luck and still kicking.&nbsp;
    &quot;if the facts don&#039;t fit the theory, change the facts&quot;.

shiki

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4359.msg203262#msg203262 date=1172601528]
    The way I see it, Lizz was of her own free will to make her own decisions.&nbsp; The part that disgusts me is that Tina waited so long to get Lizz help after she OD'd.
    [/quote]
    this is typical of the heroin addict mentality, they don't call cuz they are afraid of the police. Once many years ago when we lived in Albuquerque my brother had a house that he shared with several room mates. One of them had some friends over. A bunch of us are hanging out and we find out that the kid in the bedroom, one of these friends, was ODing. We were like what the fuck. His friends did not want to call an ambulance. We were so pissed, my brother told them that whatever they had they better get rid of it and that we were calling 911. We called 911, his friends jetted. I have heard of several OD scenarios where the friends do not contact anyone for help and the person dies. Very sad. Heroin is a viscous bitch, kudos and mad props to anyone who manages to kick.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=4359.msg203327#msg203327 date=1172603400]
    this is typical of the heroin addict mentality, they don't call cuz they are afraid of the police. Once many years ago when we lived in Albuquerque my brother had a house that he shared with several room mates. One of them had some friends over. A bunch of us are hanging out and we find out that the kid in the bedroom, one of these friends, was ODing. We were like what the fuck. His friends did not want to call an ambulance. We were so pissed, my brother told them that whatever they had they better get rid of it and that we were calling 911. We called 911, his friends jetted. I have heard of several OD scenarios where the friends do not contact anyone for help and the person dies. Very sad. Heroin is a viscous bitch, kudos and mad props to anyone who manages to kick.
    [/quote]Yes.&nbsp; I know those types and they make me sick.

I knew lizz pretty well and I just found out (about 30 minutes ago) about her death. It is tragic too, because a little over a year ago I met a woman that I ended up marrying and lizz (always knowing best for me when I never knew) warned me against it. Lizz was amazing. The woman that I married hated that lizz and I would hangout and that we saw a movie once together. I ended the marriage right before lizz's passing and moved back home to mahopac, ny where lizz is from. I had spent the year fighting with my wife and her not letting me talk to lizz on the phone, myspace etc. I wasnt allowed to see her.

Well when I moved home, I talked to her online and she seemed ok, I told her that as soon as I got a pair of sneakers (no car, only some black dress shoes) i would run to her house. that was just a few days before her death.

WTF why did this have to happen? I am mad right now. I wouldnt have known if her mother hadnt signed on and told me just now. Her mothers voice sounded a lot like lizz's.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with ez please tell me.

- Edward

[quote author=theoutsider link=topic=4359.msg206499#msg206499 date=1172724509]
    I knew lizz pretty well and I just found out (about 30 minutes ago) about her death. It is tragic too, because a little over a year ago I met a woman that I ended up marrying and lizz (always knowing best for me when I never knew) warned me against it. Lizz was amazing. The woman that I married hated that lizz and I would hangout and that we saw a movie once together. I ended the marriage right before lizz's passing and moved back home to mahopac, ny where lizz is from. I had spent the year fighting with my wife and her not letting me talk to lizz on the phone, myspace etc. I wasnt allowed to see her.

Well when I moved home, I talked to her online and she seemed ok, I told her that as soon as I got a pair of sneakers (no car, only some black dress shoes) i would run to her house. that was just a few days before her death.

WTF why did this have to happen? I am mad right now. I wouldnt have known if her mother hadnt signed on and told me just now. Her mothers voice sounded a lot like lizz's.

- Edward
    [/quote]

thats sad.
    im sorry about your loss.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

- Edward
    [/quote]

I'm sorry, Ed... I wish you all the best...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Wow Ed, sorry to hear of the circumstances which kept you separated from your friend. Sorry for the loss of your friend too. It seems she was doing well right up until that night.

It's funny how someone else can sometimes see something so clearly when we cannot. It seems Lizz saw your wife for what or who she was.

So do you know this Tina? We would love some insight into her and how she lives with the fact that she failed to help her friend when she needed it the very most.

RIP Lizz

No, I don't know anything about Tina, except that she makes no mention of lizz and has no posts near lizz's death. It's ok though, her karma must look like a cross between a septic tank and a dead body. With karma like that, only bad things can happen. People can smell bad and they can smell an ugly soul. She is stained and nasty forever.

I miss her so much.

Some memories of lizz:

Riding my bicycle and drinking 40's meeting up with her at Hollywood video.
    Trading creative little poems and Haiku's.
    My bike breaking down after some kids shaving creaming me and having her and ez drive me home.

So many more ...

I am getting a sleeve done in a few weeks and she will be on it. I cannot wait, she will forever be alive (to me, and anyone who looks) on my arm. People will ask me who she is; I will respond &quot;the most amazing girl in the world&quot;.

You typed that you and she shared haiku's about heroin.So, you knew her to use?(Obviously).

[quote author=theoutsider link=topic=4359.msg208686#msg208686 date=1172813107]
    I am getting a sleeve done in a few weeks and she will be on it. I cannot wait, she will forever be alive (to me, and anyone who looks) on my arm. People will ask me who she is; I will respond &quot;the most amazing girl in the world&quot;.
    [/quote]

you are a romantic!&nbsp; :-D
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Sorry people, but i smell something rotten here. this &quot;friend&quot; states that he and Liz were great close friends. Sharing haiku's about heroin, yet,....He knows nothing. I call fake friend. Just my opinion.

well he was living in a different town from her...
    but i wondered why he didnt hear of her death sooner

Not to be a doubting Thomas, but????
    Something just seems off kilter here. If he and Elizabeth were such great friends, why does it take a month to find out?
    I am taking into account the ex-wife issue, but still.

a doubting thomas...hmm i have never heard that one.&nbsp;

[quote author=1sunsetlover link=topic=4359.msg208791#msg208791 date=1172819898]
    Sorry people, but i smell something rotten here. this &quot;friend&quot; states that he and Liz were great close friends. Sharing haiku's about heroin, yet,....He knows nothing. I call fake friend. Just my opinion.
    [/quote]

Maybe it's Tina out of rehab?

Point taken.

Hey doubting Thomas, your point makes me question something he said....

I knew lizz pretty well and I just found out (about 30 minutes ago) about her death....

- Edward
    [/quote]

Mom signed on and told him yet her voice sounded like Lizz's...I don't understand that. Signed on where? Something may be off indeed...

My first thought was Tina.. It sounds a bit fishy.&nbsp;

Thread Information