Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

sorry had to post it! hahahaha

[youtube=425,350]HzS-OdWVpHo[/youtube]
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4359.msg197374#msg197374 date=1172180041]

[youtube=425,350]HzS-OdWVpHo[/youtube]
    [/quote]

Hahahaha! OMG, that cracked me up.

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

I leave this spring for 1 year in Iraq driving tankers of JP8 fuel 7 days a week.....Guess I need to break down & do a myspace site so i can try and get #3

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

[quote author=Arnie Cunningham link=topic=4359.msg197521#msg197521 date=1172184893]
    I leave this spring for 1 year in Iraq driving tankers of JP8 fuel 7 days a week.....Guess I need to break down & do a myspace site so i can try and get #3

[/quote]Yes.  Spring is right around the corner.

[quote author=Arnie Cunningham link=topic=4359.msg197521#msg197521 date=1172184893]

[/quote]

Do you need someone to take care of Christine while you're gone?

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4359.msg197374#msg197374 date=1172180041]

[/quote]

:lol:

That is hysterical.  Wonder if mom restricted the kid's donuts after this.  Thanks Brie!

[quote author=Sweet_Amnesty link=topic=4359.msg196321#msg196321 date=1172120076]
    You know whats really sad when you knew the person who died. And even worse, when that person makes a total of 4 friends who have all passed away 3 out of 4 from heroin less then a full year. That's whats really sad...
    [/quote]

if in a round about way you are saying that you knew Lizz I'm really curious to know who you are.  I'm sorry if I seem pushy but considering Lizz was one of my best friends I'd like to know who else is posting who actually knew her.
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

MDSA, I am sorry for the loss of your friend.  It must be really hard on you.  Just know in your heart there was really nothing you could do to save her.  My daughter is an on again/off again heroin addict.  She is 18.  She has been using she was 15.  I have tried numerous times to save her, and I have finally come to the realization that she has to want to be saved.  I worry everyday that I will get the call the she has od'ed.  She was doing fine for a while, but her b/f called me the other day to tell me that she ran off & was using again.  I was out looking for her yesterday, but couldn't find her.  I know that one of two things is going to happen to her.  Either A. She will get clean & stay that way or B. She will die.  I also know there is nothing more I can do to help her.  It is really sad for the friends & family of addicts.  I will keep you in my thoughts. 
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=4359.msg198301#msg198301 date=1172255687]
    MDSA, I am sorry for the loss of your friend.&nbsp; It must be really hard on you.&nbsp; Just know in your heart there was really nothing you could do to save her.&nbsp; My daughter is an on again/off again heroin addict.&nbsp; She is 18.&nbsp; She has been using she was 15.&nbsp; I have tried numerous times to save her, and I have finally come to the realization that she has to want to be saved.&nbsp; I worry everyday that I will get the call the she has od'ed.&nbsp; She was doing fine for a while, but her b/f called me the other day to tell me that she ran off &amp; was using again.&nbsp; I was out looking for her yesterday, but couldn't find her.&nbsp; I know that one of two things is going to happen to her.&nbsp; Either A. She will get clean &amp; stay that way or B. She will die.&nbsp; I also know there is nothing more I can do to help her.&nbsp; It is really sad for the friends &amp; family of addicts.&nbsp; I will keep you in my thoughts.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

CS, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I pray for you that your daughter comes to the realization that she needs help and she gets it before it's too late. Best wishes to you and your family.&nbsp;

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=4359.msg165435#msg165435 date=1170128626]
    I am very empathetic and caring of others

and i'm fucking Carmen Electra....

and I would love for any of you to stop by some timelol

so i can pump you full of drugs...
    [/quote] :lol:&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grrrrrrr... look what i found.

XjadedexistenceX= Lizz
    XHarliquinDollX= Tina

I am a really stupid girl. [07 Feb 2015|08:58am]
    [ mood |&nbsp; indescribable ]

XjadedexistenceX: you know....it's kind of sick.....but i would do it one last time if i had the chance...
    XHarliquinDollX: ahh =/ thats so scary.
    XjadedexistenceX: and that's the truth
    XHarliquinDollX: really?
    XjadedexistenceX: yea,
    XHarliquinDollX: like if you had it you would do it?
    XjadedexistenceX: yes.
    XjadedexistenceX: one more time.
    XHarliquinDollX: hmph
    XHarliquinDollX: i always hear that from people who say theyre stopping
    XjadedexistenceX: its quite sick
    XHarliquinDollX: they always say &quot;one more time&quot;
    XjadedexistenceX: well yea,
    XjadedexistenceX: i've been clean for almost 6 months
    XjadedexistenceX: and
    XjadedexistenceX: just
    XjadedexistenceX: i don't know
    XHarliquinDollX: ohhh x.x
    XjadedexistenceX: well if i were to do it ever again it would be with you, you seem like an interesting person to do it with
    XHarliquinDollX: yeah... i guess so.
    XjadedexistenceX: but we would have to make a pact
    XjadedexistenceX: wait wait wait
    XjadedexistenceX: i'm thinking
    XjadedexistenceX: god tina
    XjadedexistenceX: no.
    XHarliquinDollX: what?
    XjadedexistenceX: i don't want to ruin this shit for you
    XjadedexistenceX: if something were to happen to you
    XjadedexistenceX: i feel like you're more vulnerable
    XjadedexistenceX: to just keep going with it
    XjadedexistenceX: and now i'm encouraging it
    XHarliquinDollX: eh... i have self control though.
    XHarliquinDollX: well its up to you, only if you really want to...
    XjadedexistenceX: yea
    XjadedexistenceX: ok
    XjadedexistenceX: ok it would be cool
    XjadedexistenceX: we can like go shopping for ultra glam outfits
    XHarliquinDollX: yeah :) we can set up a time to get together
    XjadedexistenceX: awesome
    XjadedexistenceX: sounds good
    XHarliquinDollX: kay
    XHarliquinDollX: so neither of us are vulnerable?
    XjadedexistenceX: when it comes down to it i guess not

:2angry: :hitwitrock:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

thats messed up
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Where did that come from?
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=4359.msg198722#msg198722 date=1172276337]
    Where did that come from?
    [/quote]

Tina's LJ
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

what?&nbsp; Tina put that in her LJ?&nbsp; God she is so fucked up.

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=4359.msg198301#msg198301 date=1172255687]
    MDSA, I am sorry for the loss of your friend.&nbsp; It must be really hard on you.&nbsp; Just know in your heart there was really nothing you could do to save her.&nbsp; My daughter is an on again/off again heroin addict.&nbsp; She is 18.&nbsp; She has been using she was 15.&nbsp; I have tried numerous times to save her, and I have finally come to the realization that she has to want to be saved.&nbsp; I worry everyday that I will get the call the she has od'ed.&nbsp; She was doing fine for a while, but her b/f called me the other day to tell me that she ran off &amp; was using again.&nbsp; I was out looking for her yesterday, but couldn't find her.&nbsp; I know that one of two things is going to happen to her.&nbsp; Either A. She will get clean &amp; stay that way or B. She will die.&nbsp; I also know there is nothing more I can do to help her.&nbsp; It is really sad for the friends &amp; family of addicts.&nbsp; I will keep you in my thoughts.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

I am so sorry for what you are having to go through.&nbsp; I have an 18 year old daughter as well, and I know how frustrating they are at that age since they are 'legal' and you have no rights in helping them make the right decisions.&nbsp; I hope your daughter gets the help she needs.&nbsp; In the meantime, please take care of yourself.

[/quote]

:rockon:&nbsp; I had an older brother who just died in November secondary to an alcoholic-induced series of strokes complicated by alcohol withdrawal.&nbsp; Seven years ago he had contacted my parents (who heard from him only sporadically---usually when he wanted money for alcohol or drugs---throughout most of his adult life) to inform them he had just been diagnosed with colon cancer.&nbsp; He was quite informative about the disease and what the required treatment(s) entailed.&nbsp; My parents were very upset and, of course, offered to let him move in with them so they could take care of him through his chemotherapy and subsequent recovery.&nbsp; He informed them he just wanted to tell them he had the disease and that he had no intention of seeking treatment...

But, it gets better.&nbsp; When he was hospitalized with the series of strokes, my father flew to Vegas to be with him (as did all of my brother's children, all of whom he had abandoned in their younger years).&nbsp; My father informed the primary treating doctor about my brother's colon cancer and the doctor said he would have Medical Records track down my brother's records and request them so they might be better able to further diagnose and treat him.&nbsp;

The medical records were expedited and the doc had them in his hands two days later.&nbsp;

That bastard had been lying to his parents for YEARS.&nbsp; He'd never had nor had he ever been erroneously diagnosed with colon cancer.&nbsp; Just another attention-seeking lie he created and rode out until his death.&nbsp; The final insult to his parents, I guess, letting them worry themselves sick daily for the better part of a decade about his colon cancer and refusal of treatment.

You're absolutely right...You really can't help an addict, whether it's drugs or alcohol, until the addict is ready to accept it.&nbsp; My brother admitted he had a substance abuse problem several times, but refused repeated attempts to get him into rehab (guess he was afraid it might hasten his already rapidly-advancing colon cancer).&nbsp;

And sorry this is so lengthy, but one last thought.&nbsp; People can say what they want about this site.&nbsp; I find this site to be by and large full of the most honest, straight-shooting people I've encountered on a forum.&nbsp; All of our skeletons are pretty much put onto the table without fear of judgment.&nbsp; MDS and its members truly ROCK.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 8-)

[quote author=MorbidlyLovely link=topic=4359.msg199552#msg199552 date=1172328951]
    :rockon:&nbsp; I had an older brother who just died in November secondary to an alcoholic-induced series of strokes complicated by alcohol withdrawal.&nbsp; Seven years ago he had contacted my parents (who heard from him only sporadically---usually when he wanted money for alcohol or drugs---throughout most of his adult life) to inform them he had just been diagnosed with colon cancer.&nbsp; He was quite informative about the disease and what the required treatment(s) entailed.&nbsp; My parents were very upset and, of course, offered to let him move in with them so they could take care of him through his chemotherapy and subsequent recovery.&nbsp; He informed them he just wanted to tell them he had the disease and that he had no intention of seeking treatment...

But, it gets better.&nbsp; When he was hospitalized with the series of strokes, my father flew to Vegas to be with him (as did all of my brother's children, all of whom he had abandoned in their younger years).&nbsp; My father informed the primary treating doctor about my brother's colon cancer and the doctor said he would have Medical Records track down my brother's records and request them so they might be better able to further diagnose and treat him.&nbsp;

The medical records were expedited and the doc had them in his hands two days later.&nbsp;

That bastard had been lying to his parents for YEARS.&nbsp; He'd never had nor had he ever been erroneously diagnosed with colon cancer.&nbsp; Just another attention-seeking lie he created and rode out until his death.&nbsp; The final insult to his parents, I guess, letting them worry themselves sick daily for the better part of a decade about his colon cancer and refusal of treatment.

You're absolutely right...You really can't help an addict, whether it's drugs or alcohol, until the addict is ready to accept it.&nbsp; My brother admitted he had a substance abuse problem several times, but refused repeated attempts to get him into rehab (guess he was afraid it might hasten his already rapidly-advancing colon cancer).&nbsp;

And sorry this is so lengthy, but one last thought.&nbsp;&nbsp; People can say what they want about this site.&nbsp; I find this site to be by and large full of the most honest, straight-shooting people I've encountered on a forum.&nbsp; All of our skeletons are pretty much put onto the table without fear of judgment.&nbsp; MDS and its members truly ROCK.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 8-)
    [/quote]&nbsp;

So true!!&nbsp; :2smiley:

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg198705#msg198705 date=1172275722]
    grrrrrrr... look what i found.

XjadedexistenceX= Lizz
    XHarliquinDollX= Tina

I am a really stupid girl. [07 Feb 2015|08:58am]
    [ mood |&nbsp; indescribable ]

XjadedexistenceX: you know....it's kind of sick.....but i would do it one last time if i had the chance...
    XHarliquinDollX: ahh =/ thats so scary.
    XjadedexistenceX: and that's the truth
    XHarliquinDollX: really?
    XjadedexistenceX: yea,
    XHarliquinDollX: like if you had it you would do it?
    XjadedexistenceX: yes.
    XjadedexistenceX: one more time.
    XHarliquinDollX: hmph
    XHarliquinDollX: i always hear that from people who say theyre stopping
    XjadedexistenceX: its quite sick
    XHarliquinDollX: they always say &quot;one more time&quot;
    XjadedexistenceX: well yea,
    XjadedexistenceX: i've been clean for almost 6 months
    XjadedexistenceX: and
    XjadedexistenceX: just
    XjadedexistenceX: i don't know
    XHarliquinDollX: ohhh x.x
    XjadedexistenceX: well if i were to do it ever again it would be with you, you seem like an interesting person to do it with
    XHarliquinDollX: yeah... i guess so.
    XjadedexistenceX: but we would have to make a pact
    XjadedexistenceX: wait wait wait
    XjadedexistenceX: i'm thinking
    XjadedexistenceX: god tina
    XjadedexistenceX: no.
    XHarliquinDollX: what?
    XjadedexistenceX: i don't want to ruin this shit for you
    XjadedexistenceX: if something were to happen to you
    XjadedexistenceX: i feel like you're more vulnerable
    XjadedexistenceX: to just keep going with it
    XjadedexistenceX: and now i'm encouraging it
    XHarliquinDollX: eh... i have self control though.
    XHarliquinDollX: well its up to you, only if you really want to...
    XjadedexistenceX: yea
    XjadedexistenceX: ok
    XjadedexistenceX: ok it would be cool
    XjadedexistenceX: we can like go shopping for ultra glam outfits
    XHarliquinDollX: yeah :) we can set up a time to get together
    XjadedexistenceX: awesome
    XjadedexistenceX: sounds good
    XHarliquinDollX: kay
    XHarliquinDollX: so neither of us are vulnerable?
    XjadedexistenceX: when it comes down to it i guess not

:2angry: :hitwitrock:

[/quote]

that's harsh.
    i wonder if that's edited?

[quote author=number9 link=topic=4359.msg200212#msg200212 date=1172369936]
    that's harsh.
    i wonder if that's edited?
    [/quote]I wondered the same thing!

Firstly: For Elizabeth~ Rest Peacefully child.
    Second~ To her &quot;friends&quot; here at MDS~ I am so very sorry for your loss. Although she may have been only a screen name to many, I am sure that she held a place in your heart.
    Thirdly~ This Tina girl needs help. Quickly.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4359.msg200217#msg200217 date=1172370170]
    I wondered the same thing!
    [/quote]

i think it definitely is.&nbsp; :-D

MorbidlyLovely ; Sorry about your brother.

[quote author=number9 link=topic=4359.msg200221#msg200221 date=1172370306]
    i think it definitely is.&nbsp; :-D
    [/quote]yeah.&nbsp; looks like she is trying to show people that lizz was the instigator of that night.&nbsp; who cares.&nbsp; i think that she is fucked in the head to put that on her LJ.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4359.msg200241#msg200241 date=1172371186]
    yeah.&nbsp; looks like she is trying to show people that lizz was the instigator of that night.&nbsp; who cares.&nbsp; i think that she is fucked in the head to put that on her LJ.
    [/quote]

absolutely. i agree 100%
    yes fucked in the head to try to legitimize what she did

Thread Information