Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

delete
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die)

RIP Lizz.

Take care, MDSA. Our thoughts are with you.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=4359.msg164773#msg164773 date=1170094602]
    oh and not that I promote harassment or anything but Tina's page is set to private right now but feel free to give her big MDS hello, oh did I mention that she lives in Somers New York at 7 Vale Lane and her last name is Peron... oops was that out "loud"Â*

Thank you all for the kind world it means a lot- I think I'm moving to the don't get angry get even stage... hmmmm
    [/quote]

http://www.myspace.com/misslockheart

Here's her myspace link...I think.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=4359.msg164773#msg164773 date=1170094602]
    ....... hmmmm
    [/quote]

Might want to edit that. Don't leave a cyber trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=4359.msg164694#msg164694 date=1170092888]
    Nope. I had a myspace but it was causing problems between me and my boyfriend, so I deleted it  :-(

[/quote] Yeah my page was too. I decided to keep the myspace and ditch the boyfriend.  Anyone who is going to get jealous over something on the stupid internet is not worth my time.

MDSA:

So sorry for your loss. I wish I lived closer to Somers NY so I could at least drive by giving evil looks. Hope you feel better someday :(
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

MDSA...

is there anyway you can prove that she was trying to get Lizz to come over?Â* Like emails or voicemails?Â* It would be awesome if you could somehow figure out a way to show the cops that she is a worthless excuse for a human being and had something to do with Lizz's death.  i see drug dealers serve time for selling/distributing drugs to people who end up ODing.  just a thought...  you said Tina seeks out people with H addictions? that's just the lowest of the low.  preying on vunerable people is SICK.Â*

grrrrr, i want to leave a nasty message for her but i want to make sure it's her 1st.Â* can someone verify that this (http://www.myspace.com/misslockheart) is her myspace?!?Â*
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Re: Elizabeth Seholm (18) died from a heroin overdose (The 2nd MDS Member to die

I'm sorry for your loss MDSA.

I lost my cousin to heroin 5 years ago, she was 32 with 4 lovely kids. She'd been off it too for a while and had another hit and died.

Grief affects us in many ways, I hope your pain eases with time.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg164820#msg164820 date=1170096449]
    MDSA...

is there anyway you can prove that she was trying to get Lizz to come over?Â* Like emails or voicemails?Â* It would be awesome if you could somehow figure out a way to show the cops that she is a worthless excuse for a human being and had something to do with Lizz's death.Â* i see drug dealers serve time for selling/distributing drugs to people who end up ODing.Â* just a thought...Â* you said Tina seeks out people with H addictions? that's just the lowest of the low.Â* preying on vunerable people is SICK.Â*

grrrrr, i want to leave a nasty message for her but i want to make sure it's her 1st.Â* can someone verify that this (http://www.myspace.com/misslockheart) is her myspace?!?Â*
    [/quote]

Yea, she has a great point!
    I remember years ago when Carol O'Connor's son died, he was on a crusade to convict the man that sold his son the drugs he ODed on.
    Youshould see if there's something you can do through legal channels about this girl.
    Don't get yourself into anything......
    But she sounds like a dangerous predator, and something should be done.

Supposedly Tina tried to commit suicide over this. I know things!

how do you know!?!&nbsp; no names... just hints ;)&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Carol O'Connor went after the dude in civil court I think for like wrongful death or depraved indifference or something like that.
    I would think it would depend on the statelaw.

Being proactive will help all of you with the greif.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

I'm quite sure the family of Tina will be logging onto this thread VERY soon.

oh, MC.&nbsp; how i adore you!!

i can't wait.&nbsp; muahahahaha...

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4359.msg164861#msg164861 date=1170097577]
    oh, MC.Â* how i adore you!!
    [/quote]

Funny, I thought I was most hated MDS member/mod!

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4359.msg164859#msg164859 date=1170097488]
    I'm quite sure the family of Tina will be logging onto this thread VERY soon.
    [/quote]
    More enemies for me? Sweet.
    And these are close by. Well, somewhat. Same state at least, but that doesn;t necessarily mean close.
    I have no idea where the fuck Somers is in New York!?!&nbsp;

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4359.msg164865#msg164865 date=1170097653]
    More enemies for me? Sweet.
    And these are close by. Well, somewhat. Same state at least, but that doesn;t necessarily mean close.
    I have no idea where the fuck Somers is in New York!?!&nbsp;
    [/quote]

We could grab a zip car and find out.....................

Last year I wrote fake eviction letters to my friends for April Fools Day...I wonder what Miss Tina would do if she got one.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4359.msg164864#msg164864 date=1170097642]
    Funny, I thought I was most hated MDS member/mod!
    [/quote]

well, you aren't so bad after all!! ;)

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=4359.msg164873#msg164873 date=1170097850]
    Last year I wrote fake eviction letters to my friends for April Fools Day...I wonder what Miss Tina would do if she got one.
    [/quote] :lol:
    Did they believe them?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I am very sorry for your loss, MDSA.&nbsp; I lost someone very close to a cocaine overdose several years ago, and I was so angry at his cousin for supplying it to him.&nbsp; I do realize, however, he would have gotten it somewhere else had his cousin not supplied it, but I do understand how you feel about this evil chick.&nbsp; Junkies just seem to want to take everyone else down with them.

Please take care of yourself, and I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Better yet...
    Did they move or go to court??????Â* :lol: :lol:
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4359.msg164888#msg164888 date=1170098206]
    :lol:
    Did they believe them?
    [/quote]

Completely.&nbsp; I even used my own phone number as the contact number, and I got three phone calls from three different people freaking out.&nbsp; I tailored each eviction notice to the people -- like one had a pet, so I cited that as the reason, one house had SO many parties, so that was their reason for eviction...and so on.&nbsp; It's not hard to do...you just have to take time to look up the leasing information ((which is easy in a small town)) and make a letterhead in Word.

I suggest you guys try it if you want a good laugh.

Cached version of the person who may be Tina:
    http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:8WK_6GU7macJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friend id%3D6649320+misslockheart&amp;hl=en&amp;gl=us&amp ;ct=clnk&amp;cd=1&amp;client=news

Fuckin cashed versions.
    What the fuck is it with people and private profiles!?!?
    God damn it. Fuckin ruining MySpace.

/endrant

I really hope that this is the right Tina. If it is, here's her LJ:
    http://unorthodoxqueen.livejournal.com/

Thread Information