Thread: Jennifer Crispin - 1 November 2009

Olivia

Jennifer Crispin - 1 November 2009

http://www.myspace.com/momof1nowimdone

Jennifer Lynn Crispin, 23, of West Jefferson, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, Nov. 1, 2009, at Ohio State University Hospital.

She was born March 27, 1986, in London.

Jennifer was preceded in death by her father, Robert “Bobby” Crispin; grandparents, Argile Ray Johnson, John and Peggy Crispin; great-grandmother, Violette Simmons.

Survivors include her son, Cayden Christopher Yates; mother and stepfather, Darlene and Brian McKay; sister, Ashley Marie Crispin; brothers, Robert Tyler Crispin, Brandon Kelly McKay; nieces, Addyson, Makayla; nephew, Rylan Crispin; grandparents, George and Mary (Johnson) Collins, Dana and Sue Reasoner; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends.

Jennifer meant something different to each who knew her and she will be sadly missed by all.

Family and friends may call from 5-8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, at RADER-McDONALD FUNERAL HOME, 1355 W. Main St., West Jefferson, where the funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009. Pastor Steve Hicks will be officiating. Burial will follow at Hampton Cemetery in West Jefferson.

In order to defray funeral expenses, memorial contributions may be made to any family member or to Rader-McDonald Funeral Home.

http://www.madison-press.com/obituaries.asp?ID=1832&Obit=1

Re: Jennifer Crispin - 1 November 2009

Here is a link to a photo album her aunt made for her

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=295971 199&albumID=1100286&imageID=15630469#a=110 0286&i=15630469

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Jennifer Crispin - 1 November 2009

overdose?  not sure if its accidental or suicide...

Thursday, November 05, 2009 
    why???
    Current mood:  sad
    well i had to say goodbye to another friend today, and im wandering why?, why is life this way why must it be the way it is?.....watched mothers bury a child, seen several families devistated, all due to the effect of drugs, the effect of a insatiable afliction to escape what is, whats around us, and the pain we feel inside., we all think that "no not us, we wont be like another person or persons who have went down the same path" and tried to reach that feeling we think were missing, we feel as if were not the ones who will be controled by these vises these drugs, and little by little we sucomb to the control, to the drive that is un excapble, no one is stronger than they are, cuz they take control of our minds, and we are our minds, and no one is stronger than there own self, we are no longer us, we are a drive to fullfill that need that drugs have gave to us....i feel like i just want to scream to people that there hurting all who loves them all that would help them through the pain there originaly trying to escape, but it would do no good, the drugs the alchol the vise of whatever kind has no ears to hear me, its only a drive without a reason, and it prevents any and all denials of its own needs.........how many lives have been destroyed by drugs?...how many families have went through this pain? im tired of standing and watching them wreak havoc on us as a speicies, but i dont know what to do?, i dont know what to say, how i should fight against it, other than to plead to all who reads this to listen look into your heart look into the hearts of thoughs who love you, do you want them to feel this pain, do you want them to destroy there own lives because of the pain of your doing?  because of something you did or are doing that can kill a part of them?............i dont know what else to say and the tears are welling up again in my eyes.....this pain this drive is a cycle that wont end untill all who is around it is dead, unless you stop it, stop and feel others pain just for a sec, its a hard thing to handle but i think we need to once in a while to remember what it is to be human to be gods children, its the pain that can lift up your head and make you say nomore!!!!! this will not destroy me and it certainly will not destroy the ones who love me...........i dont know much but i know what i feel inside, and im begging anyone who reads this to look around themselves..........well thats all i have to say for now..............rip jenn....look down on us and  show us the path to a better day for all.....................

and the blog comments:

samantha

samantha bertram

thats really good

Posted by samantha on Thursday, November 05, 2009 - 7:35 PM
    [Reply to this] 

Pamela christine

Pamela christine Fravel

i know what its like to loose a friend to drugs alchool and a jealous girl friend because i have lost friends to all three so i know the pain you fill

Posted by Pamela christine on Thursday, November 05, 2009 - 9:20 PM
    [Reply to this] 

CountryGurl

Brenda Duty

Jason i'm so sorry for your loss! And i really understand where you are comeing from. people that do drugs and that Drink.. They forget about the people that really love them.. like a small child that loves its mommy ..But mommy loves to get Drunk..Maybe someday the  world will wake up...we can pray it so.!!!!!!

Posted by CountryGurl on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 12:48 AM
    [Reply to this] 

sparky

tom salters

Sorry for your loss.

Posted by sparky on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 5:14 AM
    [Reply to this] 

k a t e e :)

Sara kate Johnson

wow i hope tht makes ppl realize. how hard it really is too loose someone too drugs!:(i miss jenn more than anything in the world. she was like an older sister too me ! :(

Posted by k a t e e :) on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 6:24 PM
    [Reply to this] 

Evil Sweetie~

Erika Patterson

Wow very deep, sorry for your loss

Posted by Evil Sweetie~ on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 12:57 PM
    [Reply to this] 
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=429611 74&blogId=517302698
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information