Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Wayne Treacy (15) allegedly beat Josie Ratley (15) until she was comatose.

Re: Wayne Treacy (15) allegedly beat Josie Ratley (15) until she was comatose.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1630041#msg1630041 date=1274473125]
    Cell phone companies keep all texts? Nah, can't be. Really? Nah, that would be wrong. Oh wait, you mean the time and numbers they are sent to and come from?
    [/quote]

Yeah now that I am thinking about it, I think I just pulled that out of my ass. 

But can't they look at the sent emails or something?  I know that even deleted emails can be recovered.  MSN must hate me because I have deleted concert tickets like 3 times and I am always emailing them to recover my email

It is not going to be the prosecutor's job to find those conversations or proof of them. That will be the defense's position. I'm guessing they're going to offer a not guilty by mental defect excuse. And if they have the text, they will have some strength behind their argument that he was not in the right state of mind.

Prosecution can argue that he had a history of violence and is not safe on the streets.

And so on.

The real factor will be his age, in the end. Was he acting with malicious intent or with the hormonal misconception of immortality teenagers possess?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=24661.msg1630050#msg1630050 date=1274473691]
    It is not going to be the prosecutor's job to find those conversations or proof of them. That will be the defense's position. I'm guessing they're going to offer a not guilty by mental defect excuse. And if they have the text, they will have some strength behind their argument that he was not in the right state of mind.

Prosecution can argue that he had a history of violence and is not safe on the streets.

And so on.

The real factor will be his age, in the end. Was he acting with malicious intent or with the hormonal misconception of immortality teenagers possess?
    [/quote]

you're right.  the kid's a douche either way.  she may have said something about his brother which, of course, is fucked up but nothing excuses his behavior.  if she were right in front of him taunting him about the dead brother, that'd be one thing.  i'd slap a bitch, too.  but texting everyone saying that he is going to kill her, then strapping on some steel toed boots to make sure the job is done, that's just insanity

This kinda shit is exactly why Im home schooling my kid.

Oh goody.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=24661.msg1630050#msg1630050 date=1274473691]

And so on.

[/quote]
    Just throwing this out there due to my contractual obligations, but I notice that when minorities do violent shit, no one is ever searching for a reason. I mean he got disrespected, and he freaked out and acted on it. That scenario happens all the time, every day. Why do we need to break out the DSM for this kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Transcript of Treacy-Ratley text exchange

Reported by: Sun-Sentinel
    Last Update: 5/22 9:29 am

"It wasn't that bad," Wayne Treacy told a detective of the text message that led him to attack Josie Lou Ratley. (Courtesy: Broward Sheriff's Office via Sun Sentinel)

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL--This is a transcript of the text message exchange between Wayne Treacy's Gmail and Josie Lou Ratley's cell phone, as released Friday by Treacy's Fort Lauderdale lawyer, Russell Williams.

Each of the messages from Ratley's phone was followed by 'takes one 2 know one':

11:31 a.m.

Ratley: Kayla don't want 2 talk 2 u. Pt.

Treacy: F--- you. She does.

11:32

Ratley: Lol rapest

Treacy: Stop being stupid.

11:33

Ratley: Y do u like lil girls?

11:34

Treacy: Why are you trying to get urself killed?

11:35

Ratley: Go suck t-----'s p----!

11:37

Treacy: Your ass is getting f----d up. Wait for it. I will find you, I will mess you up. You will regret crossing me.

11:40

Ratley: Ok 9th grader lmao its oka rapest. Ur sick. Threat me alllll u want i think its funni.

11:46

Treacy: 1 grade higher um a rapist? When we ain't done s---? Go f--- urself u lil c---. Um sorry ur father abused u, but u shouldn't take out on others u pitiful little s---.

11:48

Ratley: Mi dads dead bitch? N yeah cus Kayla jus a lil girl.

11:49

Treacy: Like I give a s---. How does talking to a girl that's 1 grade below me make me a rapist? Ur a dumb f---.

11:52

Ratley: Stop txtn mi phone rapest n if u dont care jus stop tryin me k. N jus go visit ur dead brother. This is what set him off? I can see
    why he said it wasn't that bad.

11:53

Treacy: UR F---ING DEAD! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'LL F---ING FIND YOU! YOUR ASS IS COLD, DEAD MEAT MUTHERF-----!

11:54

Ratley: K u make me giggle.

11:56

Treacy: watch how much you laugh when I strangle the life outta you!! You're f---ed. You said the wrong thing to the worst person.

11:57

Ratley: Like u did mi dad thing oh such a hipacrit.

11:58

Treacy: No, no, I'm not. See, I didn didnt know ur father was dead, u knowingly took a shot at my deceased brother. Today, you die, Slut. Kayla riding the bus today?

12 p.m.

Ratley: Idk. N iam not diein n if I do not from u. N yeah OKAAA. u don't know who ur even talkin 2 do u?

12:01

Treacy: Idc, I'll find you. You're gonna die.

12:02

Ratley: Ok man hore.

Treacy: Tell me, what's ur name?

12:03

Ratley: Ayesha d---.

12:04

Treacy: Ur gonna die.

12:05

Ratley: Oka ill b waitn so wen ur so called gunna kill me or well it b a surpriseb hum.

12:06

Treacy: aight. wait. I'm coming for you.

12:08

Ratley: Ok but wen god u go slow.

12:10

Treacy: Wait.u'll see.

Ratley: K

12:39

Treacy: Let me text Kayla real quick. Just one question I have to ask her.

12:41

Ratley: She not n tha same class txt her other friend they in tha same class.

http://www.wptv.com/content/news/topstories/story/Transcript-of-Treacy-Ratley-text-exchange/HU_bbmJaok6KBVanY11vFQ.cspx

From my post below. Looks like Treacy was threatening Josie before his dead brother was even mentioned.

11:33

Ratley: Y do u like lil girls?

11:34

Treacy: Why are you trying to get urself killed?

Jesus, she's an idiot, though.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1631673#msg1631673 date=1274672833]
    Jesus, she's an idiot, though.
    [/quote]
    Hard to feel that sorry for her. It's something like when people jump into the tiger cage.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=24661.msg1631681#msg1631681 date=1274673185]
    Hard to feel that sorry for her. It's something like when people jump into the tiger cage.
    [/quote]

Yeah, she had about 50 opportunities to stfu. Severe case of teenager stupidity I guess.

He is fucking insane. To almost KILL her over that shit? I mean, come on, HE PLANNED ON KILLING HER.
    I feel so bad for her. She didn't deserve what he did to her. Okay, they were throwing shit at each other in the
    texts. Maybe she was stupid to continue to "talk" back to him.

But it did NOT warrant his premeditated, brutal, nearly fatal beating she received.

And please, before you bash me about this comment, I am just giving my opinion. Lord knows it's never right or welcome.
    So, that being said, I am sorry.

[quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=24661.msg1631696#msg1631696 date=1274673920]
    He is fucking insane. To almost KILL her over that shit? I mean, come on, HE PLANNED ON KILLING HER.
    I feel so bad for her. She didn't deserve what he did to her. Okay, they were throwing shit at each other in the
    texts. Maybe she was stupid to continue to "talk" back to him.

But it did NOT warrant his premeditated, brutal, nearly fatal beating she received.

And please, before you bash me about this comment, I am just giving my opinion. Lord knows it's never right or welcome.
    [/quote] :lol:  I don't think anyone has said at any point in this thread that she deserved it. It was just my opinion and observation that she was an idiot, but she didn't know who she was fucking with. So let this be a lesson to us all. You never know what kind of lunatic you're dealing with.

I just still can't help but look at it from the other side. Say he went home and hung himself in the closet and those texts were released with her calling him a rapist and laughing at him and all the other shit she said. She was definately a mouthy little brat.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1631703#msg1631703 date=1274674205]
    :lol:  I don't think anyone has said at any point in this thread that she deserved it. It was just my opinion and observation that she was an idiot, but she didn't know who she was fucking with. So let this be a lesson to us all. You never know what kind of lunatic you're dealing with.

I just still can't help but look at it from the other side. Say he went home and hung himself in the closet and those texts were released with her calling him a rapist and laughing at him and all the other shit she said. She was definately a mouthy little brat.
    [/quote]
    YES!

Again, I..................am.......................sorry! !!!!!!!!!!!

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=24661.msg1631717#msg1631717 date=1274674884]
    [/quote]Dude. :lol:
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=24661.msg1631717#msg1631717 date=1274674884]
    [/quote]

Why are you sorry? Don't ever be sorry for having an opinion.  Mine is just an opinion also. It's terrible what happened to her. I just don't have the sympathy for her that you do. Doesn't make you wrong.

[/quote]

ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1631720#msg1631720 date=1274674964]
    Why are you sorry? Don't ever be sorry for having an opinion.&nbsp; Mine is just an opinion also. It's terrible what happened to her. I just don't have the sympathy for her that you do. Doesn't make you wrong.
    [/quote]
    What she said.

[quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=24661.msg1631696#msg1631696 date=1274673920]
    texts. Maybe she was stupid to continue to &quot;talk&quot; back to him.

[/quote]
    Bit dramatic tonight?&nbsp; :lol:
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

I think it's been discussed here before in another thread, but I blame the way some of these girls are brought up. They have no limit on what they say to boys because they have a &quot;what's he gonna do, hit me?&quot; mentality.

Someone posted something about seeing a female student hit a male student in the crotch, and the teachers didn't even bat an eye over it. These girls need to realize that even though it's wrong to hit women, not all guys got the memo.

Sticking up for yourself is one thing, but picking on someone who you think isn't gonna hit you back is a sadistic form of bullying. These girls should know better.

Not saying that texts are worthy of this kind of beating, but when a person is saying &quot;I'm going to kill you&quot; and you can shrug/laugh it off like that? Something just isn't right.

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=24661.msg1631726#msg1631726 date=1274675418]
    Bit dramatic tonight?&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

Not really dramatic.............it's just the way I am. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I do agree with you, Ron, on how nonchalantly she took the threats. If someone said
    that to me, I'd be &quot;shittin bricks&quot;.

They're both young, and they're both stupid by that texts. They both acted wrong, but... I think that he's not mentaly hill, I think that he is a mean and bad boy, he started threatning her before she mentioned his brother. Although she shoukdn't answear those texts, he planned it!!

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=24661.msg1631728#msg1631728 date=1274675985]
    I think it's been discussed here before in another thread, but I blame the way some of these girls are brought up. They have no limit on what they say to boys because they have a &quot;what's he gonna do, hit me?&quot; mentality.

Someone posted something about seeing a female student hit a male student in the crotch, and the teachers didn't even bat an eye over it. These girls need to realize that even though it's wrong to hit women, not all guys got the memo.

Sticking up for yourself is one thing, but picking on someone who you think isn't gonna hit you back is a sadistic form of bullying. These girls should know better.

Not saying that texts are worthy of this kind of beating, but when a person is saying &quot;I'm going to kill you&quot; and you can shrug/laugh it off like that? Something just isn't right.
    [/quote]

I agree with you, to a point.&nbsp; I was raised with four boys and I was the youngest.&nbsp; If I hit one of the boys, I stood a good chance of being hit back (as it should be).&nbsp; That being said, that was just a retarded back and forth text exchange where HE said things that were just as inappropriate as she did.&nbsp; He insinuated her father raped her.&nbsp; Her father was dead, just like his brother.&nbsp; Like DS said, you never know who you're talking to.&nbsp; Looks to me like they were both stupid kids saying stupid things, except he was crazy and capable of really hurting someone.&nbsp; I do not see anything in these texts that was over the top mean or crazy when held up to the light of what kids say to each other on a daily basis.&nbsp; Its not like she was harassing him.&nbsp; He was texting her phone (a girl he didn't even know) and saying some messed up things.&nbsp; I see it as she was just looking out for her friend.

What really bothers me is their inability to spell even the simplest words....

Well, as we speculated before, apparently Josie was RIGHT to be concerned about her friend being with this douche.&nbsp; Yeah, she should have STFU, but most of us can get drawn into shit like this and we are adults.&nbsp; &nbsp; He is mentally unbalanced and had it not been her, it would have been someone else.&nbsp;

Thread Information