Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cody Harper (20)

Cody Harper (20)

Cody Harper
    http://www.myspace.com/crowsfeedmeflesh

1003453  Denton  Harper  Cody  1/26/1990  20  3/17/2010  F  White  M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 601 Eagle Drive #209 , Denton, Texas 76201 Time Of Death 10:41 PM
    Occurred Location: 601 Eagle Drive # 209 , Denton, Texas 76201
    Place Of Death: ICU Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 3000 N. I 35 , Denton, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/

Re: Cody Harper (20)

From his wife's myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/xobeetardxo

Overdose

Brittany Lynn Harper

Last Updated: 3/20/2010

Brittany Lynn Harper Oh god. My husbands gone. I still love him so much. Rip baby. Im at afterlife right now trying to get rid of the pain.text me 940 442 7590
    Mood: I Love Cody Posted 18 hours ago from Mobile

Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.[Cody]

Female
    18 years old
    Where ever Cody goes, [Denton], Texas
    United States

Last Login: 3/21/2010

interesting blog entry from the wifey's myspace, dated back to early december:

Saturday, December 05, 2009

It doesnt bother me
    Current mood:  relaxed
    Category: Life
    That you dont accept my marriage.That you pretend i dont exist.That i walk 2.6 miles to get to work everyday.That i have to struggle to keep whats mine.That i dont have alota money.You never really knew me and thats my fault.I pretended to be an angel so that you would like me.Realizing that all i need to be is me.And thats who i am now.This long struggle just trying to survive has been heartbreaking and sicking and ya know what?I can handle it.You can hate me and deny that i will be there through it all for him.I dont need to prove anything to you.I am my own person and i dont need respect from you or anyone else.I respect myself and thats all i need.I am a tough person who can fight for the one she loves through it all.Talk bad about me and try to break up my marriage all you want but understand that it wont get you anywhere and you arent hurting me any.If you feel the need to try and make me miserable you are obviously miserable and have no life.I want to tell you im sorry but i have nothing to be sorry 4.

looks like his family was disapproving of the relationship... i wonder how much involvement she'll have in the funeral planning, etc.

obit (http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/obituaries/stories/DRC_obits_0323.1d6c4ce89.html)

Cody Noel Harper, 20 of Corinth, passed away on March 18, 2010 at Presbyterian Hospital of Denton.He was born January 26, 1990 in Berkley, California to William H. Jr. and Leslie Ann (McHardie) Harper. He was a Graduate of Lake Dallas High School.He was a member of the Baptist Church.He was married to Brittany Peacock in August of 2009 in Denton.

The Funeral Service will be held at3 p.m. Tuesday, March 23, 2010 in Mulkey-Mason, Jack Schmitz and Son Funeral Home Chapel, 705 N. Locust, Denton, with Pastor Bruce Lawson officiating.Burial will follow at the Spring Branch Cemetery in Springhill, Louisiana at 3 pm Wednesday. March 24, 2010. The family will be at the funeral home for visitation before the services from 1 pm until service time.

Cody is survived by his wife Brittany Harper. Parents William H. Harper, Jr. and Leslie Ann Harper of Corinth, sisters Skye Harper of Northridge, CA.and Stormy N. Harper his twin, of Corinth, brother, Jason Dawson, of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Grandparents, Rhea and A.W. Arnold of Galveston.On line condolences at www.mulkeymason.com 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Lotsa hate from the inlaws for sure: 

AND U DO KNOW THT CODYS PARENTS HATE U 4 WHAT?DRIVIN THEIR CAR THT U DIDNT DRIVE WHEN CODY WORKED AT THT GAS STATION!U WERE AT HOME ALL THE NIGHT U FUCKING CALLED ME CRYING TRYING 2 GET a RIDE UP TO THT GAS STATION 2 GET HIM!BUT THEY SAY U DROVE THE CAR?HAHAHA.THEY R INSANE.Y WUD U CALL tHEM IF U DROVE THE CAR?HA.I KNOW U BRITT UR NOT A LIAR.THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT FUCK SHIT UP FOR U AND CODY.TELL THEM 2 TAKE THEIR CAR AND THERE CONSTANT DRAMA AND SHOVE IT.U LOVE CODY wHO R THEY 2 SAY U DNT?HA AND U USED HIM THEY SAY! HA.USED HIM 4 WHAT?THE CAR.U GUYS HAVENT HAD tHT cAR N 3 MONTHS AND U MARRIED HIM WITHIN THT 3 MONTHS MARRIED HIM 4 LOVE aND NOTHING BUT THT.AND U R NOT WHITE TRASH aT ALL.UR fUCKIN DAD IS A LAWYER AND SHIPS AIRPARTS AT THE SAME TIME?HOW IS UR FAMILY WHITE tRASH?HA.CODYS PARENTS R BI POLAR WHITE PIECES OF TRASH AND U CAN TELL THEM I SAID SO I DNT CARE.I NO ALL ABOUT HIS DRUGGIE MOM AND HIS DAD THT LIKES 2 ARGUE WITH ANYBODY THT WILL LISTEN.BUT U LIKE THEM aFTER ALL THEYVE done 2 u!

wut.

hmmm services at a funeral home, even though his obit says he was a member of the baptist church? maybe his was an 'undignified' death...?

Points are ALWAYS made in caps. 

[quote author=firefly link=topic=24653.msg1572849#msg1572849 date=1269386501]
    Lotsa hate from the inlaws for sure: 

AND U DO KNOW THT CODYS PARENTS HATE U 4 WHAT?DRIVIN THEIR CAR THT U DIDNT DRIVE WHEN CODY WORKED AT THT GAS STATION!U WERE AT HOME ALL THE NIGHT U FUCKING CALLED ME CRYING TRYING 2 GET a RIDE UP TO THT GAS STATION 2 GET HIM!BUT THEY SAY U DROVE THE CAR?HAHAHA.THEY R INSANE.Y WUD U CALL tHEM IF U DROVE THE CAR?HA.I KNOW U BRITT UR NOT A LIAR.THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT FUCK SHIT UP FOR U AND CODY.TELL THEM 2 TAKE THEIR CAR AND THERE CONSTANT DRAMA AND SHOVE IT.U LOVE CODY wHO R THEY 2 SAY U DNT?HA AND U USED HIM THEY SAY! HA.USED HIM 4 WHAT?THE CAR.U GUYS HAVENT HAD tHT cAR N 3 MONTHS AND U MARRIED HIM WITHIN THT 3 MONTHS MARRIED HIM 4 LOVE aND NOTHING BUT THT.AND U R NOT WHITE TRASH aT ALL.UR fUCKIN DAD IS A LAWYER AND SHIPS AIRPARTS AT THE SAME TIME?HOW IS UR FAMILY WHITE tRASH?HA.CODYS PARENTS R BI POLAR WHITE PIECES OF TRASH AND U CAN TELL THEM I SAID SO I DNT CARE.I NO ALL ABOUT HIS DRUGGIE MOM AND HIS DAD THT LIKES 2 ARGUE WITH ANYBODY THT WILL LISTEN.BUT U LIKE THEM aFTER ALL THEYVE done 2 u!
    [/quote] And who the fuck are you?  What in gods name do you think gives you the right to talk about something that literally has nothing to even do with you?  I dont know who you are but Cody had a wonderful family that loved him more than anything, I should know seeing that im apart of that family.  And Cody's dad and mom are not druggies/bipolar, infact Cody's mom is one of the most sweetest people you'll ever meet.  If you only knew how much hurt she is going through, how much this has hurt our family. and I swear if you talk shit about my family again, especially in a time like this! ill beat the living fuck out of you! GOT THAT?

-Cody's Cousin(Caleb DeMoss)

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

[quote author=Spunky92 link=topic=24653.msg1577383#msg1577383 date=1269671622]
    And who the fuck are you?  What in gods name do you think gives you the right to talk about something that literally has nothing to even do with you?  I dont know who you are but Cody had a wonderful family that loved him more than anything, I should know seeing that im apart of that family.  And Cody's dad and mom are not druggies/bipolar, infact Cody's mom is one of the most sweetest people you'll ever meet.  If you only knew how much hurt she is going through, how much this has hurt our family. and I swear if you talk shit about my family again, especially in a time like this! ill beat the living fuck out of you! GOT THAT?

-Cody's Cousin(Caleb DeMoss)
    [/quote]

Let me guess.  You Googled your cousin's name and came upon this site?  Of course you did.  What it appears Firefly did was to copy and paste something that was posted to Cody's myspace page onto this one.  Firefly didn't say anything derrogatory about your cousin.  I understand you're in pain right now, but I'm sure there are better outlets for your anger.  Why don't you tell us the kind of person Cody really was, or what happened..if you know.  That way we don't have to speculate and you get an opportunity to share your memories of the person you knew Cody to be.  I understand if you don't want to, and you have my sympathies in your loss.

RIP Cody
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

[quote author=kevansvault link=topic=24653.msg1577395#msg1577395 date=1269674407]
    Let me guess.  You Googled your cousin's name and came upon this site?  Of course you did.  What it appears Firefly did was to copy and paste something that was posted to Cody's myspace page onto this one.  Firefly didn't say anything derrogatory about your cousin.  I understand you're in pain right now, but I'm sure there are better outlets for your anger.  Why don't you tell us the kind of person Cody really was, or what happened..if you know.  That way we don't have to speculate and you get an opportunity to share your memories of the person you knew Cody to be.  I understand if you don't want to, and you have my sympathies in your loss.

RIP Cody
    [/quote]

Actually what Firefly posted was a C&P of a comment that someone posted not to Cody's MySpace but to his wife, Brittany's MySpace - which is now private.

RIP Cody
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=24653.msg1577404#msg1577404 date=1269677845]
    Actually what Firefly posted was a C&P of a comment that someone posted not to Cody's MySpace but to his wife, Brittany's MySpace - which is now private.

RIP Cody
    [/quote]

ahh fuck.

EDIT: actually it wasn't private when i just checked it out, but boy, do i feel bad seeing all this hurt his family and friends are going through. the wife's pain seems especially miserable. rip.

Forgot to say that was posted on his wifes page from a friend of hers..........oopsie.

Very sorry for your loss Cuz.

[quote author=kevansvault link=topic=24653.msg1577395#msg1577395 date=1269674407]

RIP Cody
    [/quote]

The mydeathspace pages always show up at the top of google.  It's always interesting to see how family and friends will react to threads in here.  I've seen some that it has helped because most of the people on this site came here in the same way and have experienced a loss themselves.  The family or friend is able to come here and tell people about their friend/family member and to share something of them.  There are others that just freak out.  I always feel bad for those ones because their pain is so great. So great in fact that it sometimes clouds their perception of this site and things that have been said on this site.    Except for a few trolls here and there (which you'll find on every site), the people on this site are very respectful of those that have passed and do not want to cause more pain to the family.

There is always more than one side to a story and I'm sure that this has been hard for everyone that knew him.  His family, friends, and his wife.  The fact that there seems to be some animosity between the wife and the in-laws just makes it harder for everyone.

To  Cody's cuz,  I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you come back and share with us the Cody you knew.  Time won't make the pain of loss go away but will eventually make it easier to deal with.

RIP Cody

Just thought I'd set the record straight.

First of all, my name is Kyle and I'm also one of Cody's cousins. I just spoke at his funeral a little over a week ago; I was asked to because I grew up with him and had a lot of fond memories to share about him.

I appreciate everyone's kindness on here. At first I was alarmed because our family just discovered through firefly's C&P the comments made on Brittany's myspace. As it stands several people in my extended family are still under the impression that these comments were made by people on this website, but that doesn't seem to be the case, and again I really do appreciate the compassion the people of this site have shown to me, Caleb, and our family.

The comment is enraging, but I also get the feeling it was made prior to Cody's death. I have no way to verify it since Brittany's profile seems to be set to private now. If it was made after he died, then that person can fuck right off.

Anyway, just so everyone knows, Cody was always very close to his family, especially his mother. Brittany didn't appear until just last year, and she manipulated Cody, pressured him into marriage, etc. Cody didn't have the best self-esteem in the world, which I think made him particularly susceptible to the pressure Brittany put on him. I think he just wasn't prepared to lose someone he loved, but to the rest of the family, the mistreatment seemed rather obvious, and I've always resented Brittany for it. It also made it difficult for Cody to associate with his family while still managing to keep her happy. This is why no one in the family approved of the relationship; Cody had suddenly dropped off the radar.

Cody was always very honest with me, and he told me one night that he was indeed pressured into the marriage. By the way, Cody was the one walking to work (eight miles every day I think). Cody's uncle let him use his truck, but took it away when Brittany started using it exclusively, leaving Cody to walk to work. Brittany was never permitted to drive it, and she was never insured either. In my opinion she is just underhanded and opportunistic.

I'm still pretty angry that someone would say something so hateful about Cody's parents, regardless of whether it was before or after Cody died. They really are two of the nicest people in the world and I'm grateful to call them family.

And what the hell, she went to Afterlife right after she found out Cody died? Afterlife is a raver joint in DFW. The last thing I wanted to do when I found out about Cody was pop XOs and twirl glowsticks. That's really fucked up.

[quote author=windowface link=topic=24653.msg1576279#msg1576279 date=1269617114]
    hmmm services at a funeral home, even though his obit says he was a member of the baptist church? maybe his was an 'undignified' death...?
    [/quote]

A lot of people have services at the funeral home rather than their church. I think it's a convenience issue and also a financial issue. Has nothing to do with their standing in the church.

[quote author=toucansham link=topic=24653.msg1582034#msg1582034 date=1270099602]
    Just thought I'd set the record straight.

First of all, my name is Kyle and I'm also one of Cody's cousins. I just spoke at his funeral a little over a week ago; I was asked to because I grew up with him and had a lot of fond memories to share about him.

[/quote]

Those comments did not come from anyone here. Thank you for posting and I'm sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Damn it, every time I said "uncle" I was referring to Cody's dad. Obviously Cody's dad is my uncle. Sorry about that.

[quote author=toucansham link=topic=24653.msg1582037#msg1582037 date=1270099959]
    And what the hell, she went to Afterlife right after she found out Cody died? Afterlife is a raver joint in DFW. The last thing I wanted to do when I found out about Cody was pop XOs and twirl glowsticks. That's really fucked up.
    [/quote]

That is fucked up.

I'm sorry for your loss. 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=toucansham link=topic=24653.msg1582039#msg1582039 date=1270100056]
    Damn it, every time I said "uncle" I was referring to Cody's dad. Obviously Cody's dad is my uncle. Sorry about that.
    [/quote]

very sorry for your loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Her status is now "suicidal."

Hrm...

Overdose.[I want to die]
    Brittany Lynn Harper    Female
    18 years old
    Lost,[Denton & Vegas], Texas
    United States

Last Login: 3/31/2010
    Mood: Sucidal. Mood Image
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

[quote author=leyash link=topic=24653.msg1582094#msg1582094 date=1270103412]
    Her status is now &quot;suicidal.&quot;

Hrm...

Overdose.[I want to die]
    Brittany Lynn Harper&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Female
    18 years old
    Lost,[Denton &amp; Vegas], Texas
    United States

Last Login: 3/31/2010
    Mood: Sucidal. Mood Image
    [/quote]

:drama:
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=24653.msg1582096#msg1582096 date=1270103515]
    :drama:
    [/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... although she does seem like she's having a hard time. With her husband dying, then his family not liking her. Does she have any support system at all?
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

Kyle, thank you for posting, and I am so sorry for your loss. &nbsp;
    Was Cody's passing a result of a drug overdose? &nbsp;
    To answer your question, the post that upset you was from early December. &nbsp;Though Brittany's myspace is private, I do have screen print which shows the message in question and the author. &nbsp;Let me know if you'd like me to post it.

It's no secret I guess, since apparently Brittany has the word &quot;overdose&quot; all across her myspace, but it was an accidental overdose. I still don't know all the details about it. I do know that Cody's dad paid for his cell phone, and after he died, he asked Brittany for it. She gave it back, but she decided to delete his entire inbox off of it before doing so. I also know that Cody was corresponding with someone via text a couple hours before he was found dead, so naturally we've had the police investigating it all. We suspect there might have been foul play involved. Why would she delete his inbox except to cover her own ass?

ravenpup, that would be great. If you'd prefer to email it to me, my address is toucansham9x@yahoo.com

Thread Information