Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cody Harper (20)

Re: Cody Harper (20)

Kyle I am so sorry for your loss and the pain his parents must be in.  Even more so with an OD (?) absolutely senseless and heartbreaking. I hope yo and his parents get the answers you are seeking. 

Not to speak ill of the mourning wife and all  :roll: but before the myspace went private I was totally thinking drama queen in action here folks.  But that was just an impression I got for the MySpace page.  Cody looked so very young and sweet in the pic's on the page.  I had to do a double take at the 20 years old.

RIP Cody, May you fly with the angels  :angel3:

[quote author=toucansham link=topic=24653.msg1582212#msg1582212 date=1270132212]
    It's no secret I guess, since apparently Brittany has the word "overdose" all across her myspace, but it was an accidental overdose. I still don't know all the details about it. I do know that Cody's dad paid for his cell phone, and after he died, he asked Brittany for it. She gave it back, but she decided to delete his entire inbox off of it before doing so. I also know that Cody was corresponding with someone via text a couple hours before he was found dead, so naturally we've had the police investigating it all. We suspect there might have been foul play involved. Why would she delete his inbox except to cover her own ass?

ravenpup, that would be great. If you'd prefer to email it to me, my address is toucansham9x@yahoo.com
    [/quote]

hi kyle,

thanks for coming over to this forum and sharing with us. you seem pretty articulate and mature; i'm sure you did your cousin proud!

[quote author=toucansham link=topic=24653.msg1582037#msg1582037 date=1270099959]
    And what the hell, she went to Afterlife right after she found out Cody died? Afterlife is a raver joint in DFW. The last thing I wanted to do when I found out about Cody was pop XOs and twirl glowsticks. That's really fucked up.
    [/quote]

p.s.  all her expressions of pain after cody's death make me sad for his loved ones... but yeah, that girl's definitely sketchy.

Thread Information