Thread: Alex Burbank - Death #389

Alex Burbank - Death #389

This one has caught my eye since I've been on MDS
    http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_page=3

The about Whitney Mendez...I know how cruel and messed up people could be on the old comments section, but it seems they were extra cruel to her.

Many people blamed her for being murdered, and said she was just trash anyway. One idiot even posted a MySpace profile of her bestfirend saying that he was the murderer. I talked to a couple of her friends and they told me that Whitney was supposed to be moving to GA and that she was trying to start a new life without her husband, who beat her all the time.

No one deserves to be murdered ever....

R.I.P. Whitney
    Come check me out....<br /><br />www.myspace.com/antionettetorr

Re: Death #389

You're right, nobody deserves to be murdered. Its a shame that her life ended so abruptly and in such a heinous way
    Ask me if I care.

It really is...

Its a death I've been wanting to start a topic on but didnt get around to. Plenty of people were just shit talking on this girl, like they lived next door and knew everything about her. they were commenting on the things she had on her profile...SO WHAT!

[quote author=Antionette07 link=topic=626.msg22124#msg22124 date=1154973466]
    It really is...

Its a death I've been wanting to start a topic on but didnt get around to. Plenty of people were just shit talking on this girl, like they lived next door and knew everything about her. they were commenting on the things she had on her profile...SO WHAT!

[/quote]

No kidding, I hate it when people start talking shit about how she was stupid to stay with a husband that beat her and blah blah blah....but they don't knjow anything about her, we have no idea what this girl went through. Usually I'm pretty good about the disrespectful comments but the ones on her death really pissed me off.
    To keep it in your mind and not forget<br />That it is not he or she or them or it<br />That you belong to

Nobody really knows the situation unless they themselves have lived it before!

True, but every situation is different and respect for the dead is understandable. with that being said if your in an abusive relationship you owe it to yourself and those who reaily love you to get out off there and get help
    to stay in a relation ship of that nature is stupid.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

yeah but what if you can't leave an abusive relationship - because you know the dude is a obsessed and he might want to do harm to you?&nbsp; :roll:
    Breathe Me

Well the dude is doing harm to you while in the relationship. Growing up I've seen a few men beat their women. There are a lot of factors that make a woman stay. 1. Children 2. Money 3. Ignorance 4. Fear

All these seem to be the reasons why they won't leave. Ignorance kills especially in abusive relationships. I feel bad for women who stay with their abusive hubbys because of money. I mean I work 2 jobs so that I won't ever have to depend on a man that way. So you only get to hit me once. But some women are old school and still believe that once married, for better for worse, till death does ya part.&nbsp; Sometimes death is the only way out.
    Ask me if I care.

[quote author=skank*da*fied link=topic=626.msg26771#msg26771 date=1155296822]
    yeah but what if you can't leave an abusive relationship - because you know the dude is a obsessed and he might want to do harm to you?&nbsp; :roll:
    [/quote]

ever see the movie buning bed? thats how you get out of that kind of relationship.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&amp;id=1800042607&amp;cf=info&amp;intl=u s
    burning bed movie link

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=626.msg26876#msg26876 date=1155310164]
    [quote author=skank*da*fied link=topic=626.msg26771#msg26771 date=1155296822]
    yeah but what if you can't leave an abusive relationship - because you know the dude is a obsessed and he might want to do harm to you? :roll:
    [/quote]

ever see the movie buning bed? thats how you get out of that kind of relationship.
    [/quote]
    &nbsp; &nbsp; That's how&nbsp; get out of any relationship that pisses me off...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

I think I was one of the people who was mean to this chick....err...some people were calling her white trash and I was telling people to stop. I can't remember. What were we talking about again?

what? huh? oh.

bmw

[quote author=V link=topic=626.msg26781#msg26781 date=1155299810]
    Well the dude is doing harm to you while in the relationship. Growing up I've seen a few men beat their women. There are a lot of factors that make a woman stay. 1. Children 2. Money 3. Ignorance 4. Fear

All these seem to be the reasons why they won't leave. Ignorance kills especially in abusive relationships. I feel bad for women who stay with their abusive hubbys because of money. I mean I work 2 jobs so that I won't ever have to depend on a man that way. So you only get to hit me once. But some women are old school and still believe that once married, for better for worse, till death does ya part.&nbsp; Sometimes death is the only way out.
    [/quote]

Well, the day me and my mom left my abusive step dad - he somehow got word of it, and followed behind our car - he side swipped us, and caused us to wreck.&nbsp; And took off. And then after we got to the hospital, we moved to another state - and the lil bastard changed his hair color, lost a ton of weight, etc. And tried to find us for a longggg time. He even wrote a letter to my grandma, and told her that when he finds us - he'll kidnap me and my brother, and off my mom.&nbsp; :roll: :| Luckily. He hasn't come around.
    I should do a people search, and find out if he ever got married or has anymore children.
    Breathe Me

I'm glad that your mom had the courage to leave. not too many women do it. i should know this because the women in my family are horribly abused, not only physically but emotionally. i don't know how they put up with it. i dont. that's why i don't speak to my father. he can go to hell for all i care. i hope he burns. little bastard that he is.
    Ask me if I care.

yeah, personally - I'd rather be hit everyday, then go through the emotional abuse.&nbsp;
    Breathe Me

what do you think fucked me up. it wasnt the hits. much more the words. no matter how much time goes by, you keep hearing them over and over and over again. to the point where all you want to do is&nbsp; . but no man is worth that much, especially that dip shit i have to call father. i hope the women in this world open their eyes and realize that when a guy hits you or says things to hurt you it doesn't mean they love you, quite the opposite really.&nbsp; :-(
    Ask me if I care.

Either way it sucks, but I agree, emotional abuse is far more damaging...and sneaky. At least if you get punched you know what - or who, hit ya. Unfortunately Emotional abuse and physical abuse normally travel in pairs.

Thread Information