Thread: Thomas Slater

Thomas Slater

Full Name: Thomas Slater
    Cause of Death: unknown
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/tcslater
    News Article: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pressofatlanticcity/obituary.aspx?n=thomas-c-slater&pid=139952260
    Additional Information:

SLATER, THOMAS C. 26 - of Folsom, was called home to be with the Lord suddenly on Saturday February 20, 2010. He lived in Folsom his entire life. Tom enjoyed Bible studies, gardening and Tai Chi. He was a mentor to others and he loved spending time with family and friends. Surviving are his parents, Terry and Linda (nee Rose) Slater, of Folsom, brothers Daniel (Jennifer Pae) Slater and niece, Jenna, of Buena, David (Olivia) Slater of Springfield, VA, maternal grandmother Helen Rose, of Mantua and his paternal grandmother Louise Stahl, of Deptford, also several aunts, uncles and cousins. A viewing will be held on Wednesday February 24, 2010 from 9:30am at Our Lady of the Lakes Church, Collings Lakes, NJ. Mass of Christian Burial at 11am. Interment will follow. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the "Friends of Joey Foundation", 124 Lake George Dr., Collings Lakes, NJ 08094. Arrangements are by the Landolfi Funeral Home, 237 Bellevue Ave., Hammonton.

Re: Thomas Slater

from the 'about' section on his website, tomslaterworksathome.com:

Hi all, Thomas Slater here! But you can call me Tom.

First, let me tell you a little about myself. I have started internet marketing because I have alot of health ailments and working a “real” job would be rather difficult being that I am disabled. I was diagnosed with Neuroblastma when I was two years old. I went through chemo and radiation and than received a bone marrow transplant. All of this has given me different side affects such as kidney failure, heart failure, among other things.  I have a blog about my life…one of my missions is to share my miraculous story with those that need inspiration, motivation, and need to read an empowering story!

i'm gonna go ahead and suppose his history of poor health is what got to him. rip... even if his jesus-love tipped the creepy scale.

the color nine

How sad.  It sounds as though he really went through hell health wise almost his whole life. 

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=24433.msg1554689#msg1554689 date=1267749712]
    How sad.  It sounds as though he really went through hell health wise almost his whole life. 
    [/quote]

absolutely. and both sad + inspirational is the fact that he really seemed to work hard to get his life together anyway. work-wise at least.

Thread Information