Thread: R.I.P CHICKENS

R.I.P CHICKENS

Boy's Screaming Killed Chickens, Court Rules
    Reuters
    BEIJING (Jan. 24) - Hundreds of chickens have been found dead in east China -- and a court has ruled that the cause of death was the screaming of a four-year-old boy who in turn had been scared by a barking dog, state media reported on Wednesday.

The bizarre sequence events began when the boy arrived at a village home in the eastern province of Jiangsu in the summer with his father who was delivering bottles of gas, the Nanjing Morning Post reported.

A villager was quoted as saying the little boy bent over the henhouse window, screaming for a long time, after being scared by the dog.

"One neighbor told police that he had heard the boy's crying that afternoon and another villager confirmed the boy screaming by the henhouse window," the newspaper said.

A court ruled the boy's screaming was "the only unexpected abnormal sound" and that 443 chickens trampled each other to death in fear.

The boy's father was ordered to pay 1,800 yuan, or $230, in compensation to the owner of the chickens.
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I'am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I'am your wonder bra!

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

Re: R.I.P CHICKENS

But it was the dog that technically killed the chickens! It should be sent to the pound. It started the deadly chain of events.  :-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=4306.msg161583#msg161583 date=1169816374]
    But it was the dog that technically killed the chickens! It should be sent to the pound. It started the deadly chain of events.Â* :-o
    [/quote]

HMM YOU ARE RIGHT iam going to go tell yalkim right now  :lol: :lol: :lol:
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I'am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I'am your wonder bra!

Hahahahha home run chicken meat grinder. Death by chicken stampede!

that is such a crazy story.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Odd how somehow lots of birds are always dying in Asia.
    Should employ this kid if bir-flu ever hits
    Are you really sure you just saw what you think you just saw?  Life is a random hallucination. Dare to Disbelieve.

Wow... I've never heard of anything like that happening before.

he should have tried out for american idol

Thread Information