Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jordan Brown (12) shot and killed his father's pregnant fiance

Re: Jordan Brown (12) shot and killed his father's pregnant fiance

[quote author=FabiLove link=topic=24407.msg1595882#msg1595882 date=1271279450]
    http://images.3dpregnancy.com/en/3D/200/32-weeks-pregnant.jpg
    8 moth baby!!
    [/quote]

We are aware of the size of the baby in this thread. But this is what you said.

[quote author=FabiLove link=topic=24407.msg1595841#msg1595841 date=1271277593]
    a fetus is consider a human after 2 months pregnant so the baby was a human....
    and about abortion, those stupid girl who get abortions should go to prison too they killing an innocent who cant defend them selves..
    and about the kid who shot the women i think he should pay for what he did i dont consider him innocent whats the difference between at 12 to a 14 who shoots someone is the same, is better to teach him a lesson right now, the women did not deserve to die even worse the baby dying that way, and her little girl finding her body thats sad i dont feel sad for the boy he should pay... :2upset:

[/quote]
    and that is what we are currently responding to.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=FabiLove link=topic=24407.msg1595884#msg1595884 date=1271279541]
    no because u are.. and u dont have to agree.. could u imagine if everyone agreed with every one.. crazy world huh!! lol    :sleep:
    [/quote]

I see. Luckily when someone who is clearly a moron, can't put together a sentence, use punctuation or be bothered to write out full words, calls me stupid it really doesn't bother me too much.  :-D

i was responding to another person....

hahaha yea cause ur a teacher and u know everything hahaha ok perfect!!! lol

[quote author=FabiLove link=topic=24407.msg1595882#msg1595882 date=1271279450]
    http://images.3dpregnancy.com/en/3D/200/32-weeks-pregnant.jpg
    8 moth baby!!
    [/quote]

I would agree with you about this being a human form.

But this ...

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24407.msg1595875#msg1595875 date=1271279299]
    size at 8 weeks

[/quote]

If I was to guess what that was I would say a blood clot or a ribbed anal bead.

Also, I don't understand what we are debating here with you fabi, since the size of the baby in question in this thread is not in dispute.

plus u look old and u still dont know crap about life geez... i wonder what u do all day probably read this page all the time....
    anyway no like other people i do have a life, i only come here when i have nothing to do but now I do... lol :2angry: :2grin: :2smiley:lol

[quote author=trepid link=topic=24407.msg1595893#msg1595893 date=1271279832]
    I would agree with you about this being a human form.

But this ...

If I was to guess what that was I would say a blood clot or a ribbed anal bead.

Also, I don't understand what we are debating here with you fabi, since the size of the baby in question in this thread is not in dispute.
    [/quote] :lol:  It's a raspberry. Just showing the size.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24407.msg1595896#msg1595896 date=1271279983]
    :lol:  It's a raspberry. Just showing the size.
    [/quote]

oh...

:lol: :lol:

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/8-weeks-pregnant.html

Plus i said after 2 months.. read and learn!

BACK TO YOU STFU

[quote author=FabiLove link=topic=24407.msg1595898#msg1595898 date=1271280084]
    http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/8-weeks-pregnant.html

Plus i said after 2 months.. read and learn!
    [/quote]Dude, even as someone who'd consider themselves "pro-life" (that's if you push me to label myself. it's actually more complicated than that  ;)  ) I'll be the first to admit that an 8 week old fetus doesn't look human. Now once you get to 10-12 weeks we can talk about looking human. But less than 10 weeks is pretty iffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=FabiLove link=topic=24407.msg1595841#msg1595841 date=1271277593]
    a fetus is consider a human after 2 months pregnant so the baby was a human....
    and about abortion, those stupid girl who get abortions should go to prison too they killing an innocent who cant defend them selves..
    and about the kid who shot the women i think he should pay for what he did i dont consider him innocent whats the difference between at 12 to a 14 who shoots someone is the same, is better to teach him a lesson right now, the women did not deserve to die even worse the baby dying that way, and her little girl finding her body thats sad i dont feel sad for the boy he should pay... :2upset:

[/quote]

You are in idiot and I hope that you get abortions because you should not reproduce.

Also there is a lot of difference in a 12 to a 14 year old. There is a lot of difference in teens. I do not think that they should get away with murder or being a criminal. But charging them as an adult is not always the right answer. The front cortex in the brain is developing at this age. The brain is so complex during the teen years. I am not going to go into chemicals and emotional problems because you are not going to listen..

Oh yeah and shut the fuck up again.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24407.msg1595896#msg1595896 date=1271279983]
    :lol:  It's a raspberry. Just showing the size.
    [/quote]

:lol: i love Trepid

[quote author=FabiLove link=topic=24407.msg1595894#msg1595894 date=1271279870]
    plus u look old and u still dont know crap about life geez... i wonder what u do all day probably read this page all the time....
    anyway no like other people i do have a life, i only come here when i have nothing to do but now I do... lol :2angry: :2grin: :2smiley:lol
    [/quote]

what does this even sayyyyyyyy  :2eyesbleed:

It's actually after 3 months that a fetus is considered human. Hence only legally being able to get an abortion in the first trimester unless there are serious life threatening complications.  However, I don't think that's what they use in court to determine a murder charge.  I think they go by when a baby is able to live if born. And I believe a baby is considered viable after 5 months. While it's fairly rare and leaves a difficult life for the baby if they are born at 5 months gestation, it can happen.
    Lurker checking in.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=24407.msg1596003#msg1596003 date=1271287374]
    You are in idiot and I hope that you get abortions because you should not reproduce.

[/quote]

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...-11/ar-BBihtBT
    Attorneys for a Pennsylvania boy convicted of murdering his father's pregnant girlfriend when he was 11 years old asked a judge on Thursday to grant him a new trial or set him free.

The conviction of Jordan Brown, now 17, was vacated in 2013 but he remains in juvenile detention while his case is in court proceedings, said his attorney Stephen Colafella.

Brown was found guilty as a juvenile of the February 2009 murder of Kenzie Houk, 26, in Wampum, Pennsylvania, north of Pittsburgh.

Prosecutors said at trial that the boy was motivated by jealousy of the girlfriend's relationship with his father, Colafella said. Prosecutors could not be reached for comment on Thursday.

Undated photo of Kenzie Marie Houk with her daughters (from left) Jenessa and Adalynn. ? The Houk Family/AP Undated photo of Kenzie Marie Houk with her daughters (from left) Jenessa and Adalynn. But Colafella said his client was innocent, based upon forensic evidence and time constraints, and said the likely suspect was an ex-lover of the girlfriend.

The state of Pennsylvania appealed the vacated judgment, and the case was sent back to the Lawrence County Court of Common Pleas, where it is pending, said the attorney.

The attorney asked Judge John Hodge to grant Brown a new trial or set him free. He said a decision by the judge would not be handed down until the defense and prosecutors filed various legal briefs in the case.

Brown has been in juvenile detention since his arrest in 2009.

The attorney said the boy is taking Advanced Placement classes and due to his good behavior is permitted regular home visits with his father, who supports his case.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Interesting update on the case, Puzzld but what a clusterfuck of stupidity this thread was prior to your post!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Wait, I'm sorry.... they've been holding this kid for years as the suspect when they have forensic evidence that ties to an ex boyfriend? ... is that what I'm reading there?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yeah, what Shins said. What the ever loving fuck? That can't possibly be real. He's 17 now.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

And why they hell did they release the name of a minor before they decided for sure to try him as an adult? This irks me to no end, its against the law in some states for officials to release the name the AP should respect that also until the child is tried and convicted as an adult. At the start of this they hadn't even decided to try him as an adult.
    He will never, ever escape the stigma of this now.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Interesting update on the case, Puzzld but what a clusterfuck of stupidity this thread was prior to your post!
    Good times. Some of these old threads are um trainwrecks.

Yep. I think the kid got railroaded and it was easier to keep him locked up...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Chanting to myself after clicking that link...
    :Must not read the comments, must not read the comments, must not read the comments:

Thread Information