Thread: Miles McGough - 3 December 2009

Olivia

Miles McGough - 3 December 2009

http://www.myspace.com/mcgoughsaleen

Miles Wayne McGough

May 5, 1986 ~ December 3, 2009

Funeral services for Miles Wayne McGough, 23, of Angleton, will be held at 2:00pm Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at Palms Funeral Home with Pastor, Chris Moore officiating. Burial will follow in Restwood Cemetery.
    Visitation will be held from 5:00pm to 8:00pm Monday, December 7, 2009 at Palms Funeral Home.
    Miles Wayne McGough was born May 5, 1986 in Lake Jackson to Kimberly Irene and Gilbert Wayne McGough and passed away December 3, 2009 in Angleton.
    He was a member of 2nd Baptist Church in Angleton, Honor Student, Outstanding Academic Achievement 2000, The National Scholars Honor Society 2005, an avid outdoorsman; he loved to play baseball and collect memorabilia and was a Houston Astros Fan. He loved his 2000 Saleen Mustang, his family, going to concerts and hanging out with his friends. He recently became an Uncle and loved his nephew Laith and loved his cousin Elizabeth very much.
    Miles was preceded in death by his grandparents Oadis G. and Mildred McGough, uncles Raymond Keith and James Larry and sister Melissa Joy McGough and is survived by his father, Gilbert Wayne McGough of Angleton, mother, Kimberly Irene McGough of Franklinton, Louisiana, brother, John Anthony Berry of Houston, sisters, Sharla Mennan and husband, Bilal of Weatherford, Oklahoma, Shana Goldston and husband, Kevin of Enid Oklahoma, aunts and uncles, Melanie and Neil Bridges of Tyler, and Mark and Linda Kay McGough, grandparents, Wendy and Doyle Oliver of Brazoria and best friend Cody Price.
    Pallbearers will be Cody Price, Rick Long, James Casper, Lance Gorman, Quintin Higgins, and Matt Hancock.

http://www.palmsfuneralhome.com/obituaries/EkypkkuZklRpPKHvmW.html

the color nine

Re: Miles McGough - 3 December 2009

His myspace has been changed quite a bit and his cached paged was indexed Feb. 1, 2010.  It seems someone deleted his blog.  I wonder if he committed suicide and wrote about his intentions in this blog.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:Le7raQb_Dg8J:www.myspaceprofiles.or g/profiles/160839040.html+miles+McGough+angleton&cd=10&am p;hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

miles is my brother, my lil sister sharla has all his info and she logges onto his account. his death was ruled an accident by the coronor. may he rest in peace. i miss you lil brother.

[quote author=shayluvzkevin link=topic=24387.msg1704283#msg1704283 date=1282962764]
    miles is my brother, my lil sister sharla has all his info and she logges onto his account. his death was ruled an accident by the coronor. may he rest in peace. i miss you lil brother.
    [/quote]

Sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine losing my little brother.

Do you have a favorite memory of Miles that you would like to share?  How would you describe him to the world?  Many of us first came here to MDS after the death of a loved one.

R.I.P., Miles.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Thread Information