Thread: Jonathan Hicks was killed in a car accident

Jonathan Hicks was killed in a car accident

Full Name:
    Cause of Death: Auto Accident
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/tenordrummer1989
    News Article: http://11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=83554
    Additional Information:

Re: Jon?

His name was Jonathan Hicks and he was killed in a car accident on 08/17/2006.

He is listed in the SSDI:  JONATHAN O HICKS DOB:  28 Mar 1989 DOD:  17 Aug 2006

[size=11pt]Two Paulding County Teens Killed In Crash[/size]
    Updated: 5:37 pm EDT August 18, 2006

DALLAS -- Two Paulding County teens have died in a crash near the community of New Hope.

The two killed in the single-car wreck just before 6:30 p.m. yesterday are 17-year-old Jonathon Hicks and 16-year-old Rianna Winchester. Georgia State Patrol dispatcher J. Crider says both were passesngers in the back seat of the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer. He says both were ejected.

The driver, 17-year-old Daniel Barron and the front passenger, 16-year-old Ryan Sumpter, were taken to area hospitals for treatment. Friends at the crash scene Friday say they are expected to recover.

The four were current or former members of the marching band at East Paulding High School. Band director Ron Becton says they were on their way home from practice when the wreck occurred.

Becton says Hicks was a senior percussionist; Winchester was a junior and had played clarinet in the band but was not marching this fall.

The wreck occurred about two miles from the school.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9700820/detail.html

RIP Jon
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

NQ, can you make the title of this thread less ambiguous?  Please and thank you =)

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=24361.msg1549468#msg1549468 date=1267319042]
    NQ, can you make the title of this thread less ambiguous?  Please and thank you =)
    [/quote]

Fixed.  But to be fair, Lozz only knew the name Jon as the news article she had was a dead link.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Re: Jonathan Hicks was killed in a car accident

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=24361.msg1549544#msg1549544 date=1267323747]
    Fixed.  But to be fair, Lozz only knew the name Jon as the news article she had was a dead link.
    [/quote]

And Jon was a guess from the myspace and that was wrong, its Jonathan :lol:

I don't understand why people submit but don't even put a name.

Thread Information