Thread: Amber Lee Hill, 38, Murdered?

Amber Lee Hill, 38, Murdered?

Body confirmed to be missing Stanton woman

This has been all over the news for a while.  I had been hoping that they would find her alive.  Poor thing.

I heard about this on NPR on the way home tonight.  They found her in Whittier off Colima Road, not more than half a mile from my old High School.  She lived in Stanton and worked in Downey.

I have no sources for this info because I've been reading/hearing about it for a while, but apparently she was in the process of filing for divorce from her husband, and she was seeking custody of her kids, including her step-daughter, her husband's daughter from his previous marriage.  Speculation is, the husband did it to preclude the divorce.

I hate when there are high profile missing persons cases in the news.  Not because I don't want the publicity to help find them, but because i get so upset when they're not found.  Like James Kim.  I was really rooting for him  :|

Re: Amber Lee Hill, 38, Murdered?

This one is bothering me too, she has that connection with being involved in a harassment case at her job too, she was suppose to testify and she went missing b4 she could.  Plus her family said that several employees had threatened her. Her Ex of course has said the split was very friendly, I know in the news stories I have seen they shown her new boyfriend and made no real mention of her ex husband.
    Very sad case, she seemed by all accounts a woman trying to do the right thing...
    Sim
    The internet is not for the faint of heart, nor the dumb of brain...

RIP Amber Lee Hill...you will be missed.....

I wrote this last year with every intention of reading it at her funeral, I just couldn't go. I stumbled onto this site looking to see if any new leads or the killer had been found.

I would be happy to be able to hug her just one more time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

RIP Amber Lee Hill

Well she was Amber Lee Wenzler when I knew her. We dated off and on for four years.

It is hard to know what to feel since I married and I haven't seen her since 2001 or so, but I can't help to be sad and hope her passing was quick.

She wasn't a person I would think would bring something like this upon herself or otherwise put herself in harm's way.

Certainly not a person who deserved to be rolled up in plastic and tossed off the side of a road.

I have thought about her from time to time, just like you do for an old friend. I hoped she and her daughter Jennifer were OK and doing well in their lives. I guess I won't have to think about that anymore.

I felt friendship, love, trust, nurturing, and now I feel hate, anger and rage.

Hate, anger, and rage, towards someone whom I don't even know, someone who killed my friend, for reasons unknown to me.

It is sad when you hear someone was murdered, but when you find out it was someone who was once so close to you, the news becomes poignant.

To whomever felt it was necessary, I hope you get what is coming to you.

Brian

"PHONICS!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm so srry for your loss.

So her husband wasnt the killer?

As far as i know, her murder is unsolved.

Thread Information