Thread: Stone pelters kill baby

Stone pelters kill baby

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Stone-pelters-attack-car-in-J-K-village--baby-killed/583143

Stone-pelters attack car in J&K village, baby killed

Ten-day-old Irfan was killed when a group of stone-pelters attacked the car in which he was being taken to hospital by his mother Kulsooma. His four-year-old brother Obaid was injured.

A group of stone-pelters intercepted the Tata Sumo Taxi, in which Kulsooma and other passengers were travelling, at Janbazpora village on the outskirts of Baramulla and pelted it with stones.

“The stone-pelting created panic and passengers jumped out of the vehicle. Kulsoom too panicked and tried to run to safety. She was pushed by the stone-pelters and her ten-day-old baby fell from her lap. Her other kid Obaid was hit by a stone and is injured,” Deputy Inspector General of Police, North Kashmir, Abdul Qayoom Manhas told The Indian Express. “The baby died. We have registered a murder case against the stone-pelters.”

Police said the attackers were imposing the strike called in protest against the police’s crackdown on stone-pelters across the Valley. Demanding release of the youth arrested by the police during the past week,the protesters have virtually paralysed Baramulla for the past three days.

So is 'stone pelter' something you put on a resume? It's like a job?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Re: Stone pelters kill baby

"stone pelter" would be stone throwers I believe.

Like they were trying to stone someone, but I don't think the baby was the target.

Re: Stone pelters kill baby

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=24313.msg1545245#msg1545245 date=1266964637]
    "stone pelter" would be stone throwers I believe.

Like they were trying to stone someone, but I don't think the baby was the target.
    [/quote]

I know that. 

The article makes it sound like they do it for a living or something. Like the place is crawling with stone pelters.

Police said the attackers were imposing the strike called in protest against the police’s crackdown on stone-pelters across the Valley.

You can't crack down on us. It's what we do!
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information