Thread: Hollie Barbour - 4 December 2009

Olivia

Hollie Barbour - 4 December 2009

http://www.myspace.com/holliebarbour

BARBOUR, HOLLIE RENEA', 24, of Bessemer, AL passed away on Friday, December 4, 2009. She was a member of Loveless Park Baptist Church. She was a Class of 2003 graduate of McAdory High School. She is survived by her daughter, Jayda Elizabeth Barbour; parents, James D. and Nancy Barbour; sister, Shannon Freeman Turnball; brothers, Jermie Edward Barbour and Shawn Florence; grandparents, James Edward Barbour, John and Joan Johnson; several nieces and nephews. Visiation will be held on Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at Bessemer Brown Service Funeral Home from 6 until 9 p.m. Chapel services will be Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. at the funeral home. Burial will be in Cedar Hill Cemetery. "She loved to laugh and make other people laugh." Bessemer Brown Service Funeral Home is honored to serve the Barbour family.

http://obits.al.com/obituaries/birmingham/obituary.aspx?n=hollie-renea-barbour&pid=136991598

Re: Hollie Barbour - 4 December 2009

A friend on her facebook's convo:

Yes...it makes me sad! I dont know details, just and overdose. Do you know anything else? I cant figure out my instant message thing...December 6, 2009 at 8:14am ยท View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

od on heroin, xanax and alcohol is what i heard

It's just sad whatever happened! Our poor class is slowly disappearing! Im just hurting for that precious little girl! Was she with the dad? I guess I just never got how those things could possibly be more important than family?! anyway please let me know if you hear anything.

Thread Information