Thread: Jeana Russell - 6 December 2009

Olivia

Jeana Russell - 6 December 2009

http://www.myspace.com/rererussell

JEANA M RUSSELL  01 Aug 1985 06 Dec 2009 (V) 15062 (Monessen, Westmoreland, PA)

Re: Jeana Russell - 6 December 2009

Was about to give up until I found this....a couple of comments left on her friend's myspace.  Sounding like drugs to me...

Friend #1:
    have u heard anything about Natili? is she with J's mom? I was just wondering.. I feel TERRIBLE for that little girl.. SO thankful I cleaned my life up, because that easily could have been me.. and my daughter being left alone.. HUGE wake up call!!

Friend #2:
    hey girlie....im doing well. im soooooo glad u got straightened out!! yes jeana's passn was so very hard still drives me crazy she went that path. not sure about nat...andy said he was gonna take her. jamie & him were supposed 2 b getn a house so they had more room. but he hasnt talked to me since her viewing so i have no idea. yes i feel 4 her myself. i hope andy steps up 2 the plate.

the color nine

Re: Jeana Russell - 6 December 2009

Jeana Marie Russell, 24, of Monessen, formerly of Monongahela, died unexpectedly Sunday December 6, 2009. She was born on August 1, 1985, in Carroll Township, a daughter of Alma Jean Comer Russell who survives and resides in Smithton, and the late Karl Lee Russell who died on November 12, 2004. Jeana was a Ringgold High School graduate, class of 2003 and a very devoted mother and daughter. In addition to her mother, she is survived by her daughter Natili Marie Chipps at home; two sisters Jennifer Russell of Forward Twp., Jessica Russell of New Castle; brother Robert Russell of Rostraver Twp.; and her maternal grandfather Robert Comer of Ruff Creek. In addition to her father, she was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother Alma Miller Comer. Friends will be received 6-9 Wednesday in the Frye Funeral Home Inc., 427 W. Main Street, Monongahela where services will be held on Thursday at 11:00 AM with the Rev. Michael Milinovich officiating. Interment will be private in the Monongahela Cemetery. The family suggests memorial contributions in Jeana's memory be made to the Frye Funeral Home.
    http://www.fryefuneralhomeinc.com/searchobits.html?&9zColSort=&9z_search=&am p;9z_numPerPage=10&9z_page=15

Quote Originally Posted by Jeneris View Post
    Was about to give up until I found this....a couple of comments left on her friend's myspace.  Sounding like drugs to me...

Friend #1:
    have u heard anything about Natili? is she with J's mom? I was just wondering.. I feel TERRIBLE for that little girl.. SO thankful I cleaned my life up, because that easily could have been me.. and my daughter being left alone.. HUGE wake up call!!

Friend #2:
    hey girlie....im doing well. im soooooo glad u got straightened out!! yes jeana's passn was so very hard still drives me crazy she went that path. not sure about nat...andy said he was gonna take her. jamie & him were supposed 2 b getn a house so they had more room. but he hasnt talked to me since her viewing so i have no idea. yes i feel 4 her myself. i hope andy steps up 2 the plate.
    It amazes me that I type my sisters name in and find this forum, people are pathetic. And fyi 5 plus years later Andy still didn't step up to the plate. And before you make assumptions or accusations you might want to have facts. I don't appreciate this at all. Her daughter wouldn't either. So next time someone passes that you know or if you think you are any friend at all to them, maybe watch what you post online for the entire world to see. Unbelievable!!!

Unbelievable

I can't believe I type my sisters name in and this forum exists!! Apparently none of you were really or true friends. Maybe know facts before making assumptions and posting it for the world to see. I so wish I knew your true identities.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy141101 View Post
    It amazes me that I type my sisters name in and find this forum, people are pathetic. And fyi 5 plus years later Andy still didn't step up to the plate. And before you make assumptions or accusations you might want to have facts. I don't appreciate this at all. Her daughter wouldn't either. So next time someone passes that you know or if you think you are any friend at all to them, maybe watch what you post online for the entire world to see. Unbelievable!!!
    Unbelievable
    I can't believe I type my sisters name in and this forum exists!! Apparently none of you were really or true friends. Maybe know facts before making assumptions and posting it for the world to see. I so wish I knew your true identities.

Wow! Talk about a thread Resurrection.

Thread Information