Page 186 of 235 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 5870

Thread: Celeb Fashion

Spirit Hoods cost 130 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD. I can not believe people pay that. But she's rich so it's probably not that much for her.

Scientologist. Well known.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I think she's pretty because she looks like one of my besties. Im biased.

Kristen Bell in her photo shoot for Flaunt Magazine:

Everyone at Sundance looks much better than usual. Also, backdoor bragging: a good friend of mine's film was bought by HBO already! Yay!

Sundance always looks like so much fun.

Also Laura Prepon is pretty, but she needs to leave her eyebrows alone. They are practically non-existent.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by HeyyyMan View Post
    Spirit Hoods cost 130 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD. I can not believe people pay that. But she's rich so it's probably not that much for her.
    I used my rich people money converter, and found that spending $130 feels like spending $13 to rich people.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Sundance always looks like so much fun.

Also Laura Prepon is pretty, but she needs to leave her eyebrows alone. They are practically non-existent.
    She goes to karaoke where I do all the time and can't sing for fucking shit but has a hot boyfriend.

I used my rich people money converter, and found that spending $130 feels like spending $13 to rich people.
    I think I'm the cheapest person ever because I still think $13 is too much for those.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She goes to karaoke where I do all the time and can't sing for fucking shit but has a hot boyfriend.
    This guy? He's from Greek.

Hes got some purdy eyes

Yeah, he's hot. And a better singer than she is. Both nice people.

The better to thetanize you with. No way she is with him if he is glib. Pfft.

I don't really cast people out of my acceptable circle based on them being Scientologists. I think every religion has a lot of stupid, creepy dogmatism to it, Christianity being far more prevalent and way worse. My best friend's boyfriend was raised by Scientologists. He's one of the chillest, most open-minded dudes I know.

I am sure Laura is great, and what she puts in she gets out of it. And there are some on lower levels that are good, genuine people as well. I lost a friend to scientology when I was younger, experienced her lifestyle and there are some faucets that are just wrong. I can't help but see this unfair and gross picture.

Scientology sucks, like almost every organized religion I can think of. Personally, retarded Christians are doing a hell of a lot more to fuck with my life than anyone else. I don't write off everyone who's a Christian just because there's a lot of out-spoken, hateful stupid ones.

Yeah, he's hot. And a better singer than she is. Both nice people.
    Tell her I said to LEAVE THE EYEBROWS ALONE.

I instantly lose respect for someone when I find out they are a scientologist, but I would not cast them aside for that reason alone.

Scientology sucks, like almost every organized religion I can think of. Personally, retarded Christians are doing a hell of a lot more to fuck with my life than anyone else. I don't write off everyone who's a Christian just because there's a lot of out-spoken, hateful stupid ones.
    Scientology is a lot more like a cult than Christianity is, and some of the stuff they do is pretty scary. I used to be fascinated (horrified) with it and spent a lot of time researching it.

I usually think of myself with an open mind, and when I was in that situation I most definitely had an open mind but this one I have an impossible time letting go of. I guess I would have to see otherwise in order to accept that lifestyle.

Not as scary as casting a net to pass national legislation for your dogmatic, hypocritical beliefs. I grew up in L.A and studied Scientology in college, I know a ton about how retarded it is and how it snares people. It operates like any other manipulative self-help program and is essentially a pyramid scam. However, I don't cast aspersions at people just because they're into something stupid. I wouldn't be able to like anyone.

Scientology is a lot more like a cult than Christianity is, and some of the stuff they do is pretty scary. I used to be fascinated (horrified) with it and spent a lot of time researching it.
    Seriously, dude. Seriously. I want to just vomit all this stuff about it but I also feel this nasty need not to say shit. It's gross.

Not as scary as casting a net to pass national legislation for your dogmatic, hypocritical beliefs. I grew up in L.A and studied Scientology in college, I know a ton about how retarded it is and how it snares people. It operates like any other manipulative self-help program and is essentially a pyramid scam. However, I don't cast aspersions at people just because they're into something stupid. I wouldn't be able to like anyone.
    I feel that..

I guess ultimately I just don't think I could ever get close to or let myself care enough about someone who is into that. If I found out afterwards, who knows what I would feel. I would be completely at odds with myself for sure.

Evangelical Christianity is scary in that way, but at least it's all out in the open. Scientology is scary in that it's more sneaky, cultish and creepy.

Evangelical Christianity is scary in that way, but at least it's all out in the open. Scientology is scary in that it's more sneaky, cultish and creepy.
    Well, that's because it's not real and they don't really believe in it.

i'm not a fan of hers but i like her dress.

Oh look. It's that dress she always wears, in a different color. She has like the wiggle dress version of Doug Funny's closet.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Wow.

Wait...is she coming out of Trump Plaza? Ugh.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information