Thread: Christian Bale lived in a home where a body was buried ... and he had no idea.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

Christian Bale lived in a home where a body was buried ... and he had no idea.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/11/body-found-where-christian-bale-lived-new-mexico/

Christian Bale lived in a home where a human body was buried ... and he had no idea, cops tell TMZ.

We've learned in 2008, while Bale was filming "Terminator: Salvation" in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the body of Michael Snyder lay in the front yard.

Snyder had been missing for 8 years ... buried at the home the entire time. The body was discovered last week, after cops received a tip. Snyder's ex-wife has been arrested and charged with murder.

Bale obviously had no idea the body was in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Re: Christian Bale lived in a home where a body was buried ... and he had no idea.

I like the way it says 'and he had no idea.'

Like if he did have an idea he wouldn't have mentioned it to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Re: Christian Bale lived in a home where a body was buried ... and he had no idea.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535073#msg1535073 date=1265920596]
    I like the way it says 'and he had no idea.'

Like if he did have an idea he wouldn't have mentioned it to anyone.
    [/quote]

It was the Jokker that kill Michael Synder and Heath Ledger.

Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

[quote author=Lazarus link=topic=24161.msg1535109#msg1535109 date=1265921681]

[/quote]

Yes, I'm sure you're correct. Do you have family or anyone who keeps an eye on you at all?

whats with looney lazarus over here.  this is all about christian bale.  do you think he needs comforting because i can do that...

It was the [s]Jokker[/s] Joker that kill Michael Synder and Heath Ledger.
    [/quote]

Fixed.  

Also, I'm pretty sure it says his EX WIFE killed him.

Your attempt at humor is lost on me.

http://www.koat.com/news/22527613/detail.html

Snyder Divorce Documents Raise Questions

The woman charged with killing and burying her ex-husband in their former yard may have lied to the court when she filed for divorce.

Ellen Snyder is accused of shooting and killing her husband Michael Snyder on Jan. 11, 2002.

Three months later, she filed for divorce, but she may not have been telling the truth.

Court documents show that in April of 2002, Ellen Snyder was granted a divorce from her husband Michael.

A judge gave Ellen possession of the couple's joint checking accounts, a speedboat, and the couple's large northeast heights home that the two had built together.

Part of that divorce proceeding includes an affidavit, in which Ellen claimed Michael was in an unknown location. She said she hadn't heard from Michael since Jan. 11 of that year, which is the day he was killed.

Ellen Snyder even told the judge she tried contacting Michael several times on his cell phone, and that he may have been in Phoenix where he was taking automotive classes.

New Mexico law states that when one of the parties involved in a divorce doesn't show up for the proceedings, the judge can enter a default judgment for the person who is present.

In this case, Michael had already been buried in his back yard, and Ellen appeared in court and was awarded the couple's possessions.

Ellen Snyder sold the house later that year.

If Ellen Snyder did lie in court, the documents are void. All property of the estate would then be turned over to the couple's 14-year-old daughter.

Penni Adrian, Ellen Snyder's attorney, told Action 7 News there wasn't a lot of money in the Snyder's joint account. Adrian said Ellen Snyder sold the house for what she owed, sold the boat to cover bills, and still filed for bankruptcy.

Funeral plans are set for Michael Snyder. A memorial will be Saturday, Feb. 27, at French's Mortuary on Lomas Blvd. At 1 p.m. A burial will follow at Sunset Memorial Park.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY not have been telling the truth? wtf? :lol:

It's really ballsy to bury your husband in your yard then sell the house. [s]When I buried[/s] I would bury my bodies somewhere that I would always own so I could keep an eye on them, or out in the desert somewhere.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535139#msg1535139 date=1265922738]
    It's really ballsy to bury your husband in your yard then sell the house. [s]When I buried[/s] I would bury my bodies somewhere that I would always own so I could keep an eye on them, or out in the desert somewhere.
    [/quote]

She probably figured she was safe because no one would be doing much gardening in the middle of the desert.  :lol:

In all seriousness though- bitch is crazy.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535139#msg1535139 date=1265922738]
    [/quote]

She should have just kept her mouth shut. She obviously told someone if someone tipped it in 8 years later.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=24161.msg1535176#msg1535176 date=1265924090]
    She should have just kept her mouth shut. She obviously told someone if someone tipped it in 8 years later.
    [/quote]

I read in one story that her kid, who helped her bury the body, started talking to his friends about it.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535183#msg1535183 date=1265924326]
    I read in one story that her kid, who helped her bury the body, started talking to his friends about it.
    [/quote]

That's some class act parenting right there.

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=24161.msg1535184#msg1535184 date=1265924392]
    That's some class act parenting right there.
    [/quote]

Yeah, she clearly never taught him to keep his mouth shut.

I like TMZ reporting this like Christian Bale fucked up somehow by not asking if there were any bodies in the yard he should know about.

[/quote]

I don't get it.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=24161.msg1535275#msg1535275 date=1265930317]
    I like TMZ reporting this like Christian Bale fucked up somehow by not asking if there were any bodies in the yard he should know about.
    [/quote]

I know. It's like Holy Crap! How could have not known a body was buried there?!? I always check the yards of rental houses for bodies before I move in!

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535284#msg1535284 date=1265930695]
    I know. It's like Holy Crap! How could have not known a body was buried there?!? I always check the yards of rental houses for bodies before I move in!
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I take a stick with an arrow on the end and poke it into the ground everywhere just to make sure before I rent a property. Then I have the basement cement removed to see if any serial killers put anyone there. If there are bodies, or no dishwasher, it's a deal breaker.

I did rent one once with a body, but it had a really healthy garden.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535286#msg1535286 date=1265930861]
    I did rent one once with a body, but it had a really healthy garden.
    [/quote]

:2shocked:

Was it a tomato garden??

When Pete (Eldard), one of five friends who share an Iowa house, invites Zack (Paxton), a man who gave him a lift home in for supper, the night turns suddenly sour when Zack irrationally attacks Pete, but is killed by the other friends. After this episode, the friends suggest that, having ridden the world of one bad person, they should continue to do the same thing every Sunday night at supper.

Excellent movie. I love Courtney B. Vance.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113613/plotsummary

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24161.msg1535292#msg1535292 date=1265931325]

Was it a tomato garden??

When Pete (Eldard), one of five friends who share an Iowa house, invites Zack (Paxton), a man who gave him a lift home in for supper, the night turns suddenly sour when Zack irrationally attacks Pete, but is killed by the other friends. After this episode, the friends suggest that, having ridden the world of one bad person, they should continue to do the same thing every Sunday night at supper.

Excellent movie. I love Courtney B. Vance.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113613/plotsummary
    [/quote]

Cool, now I want to see that.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=24161.msg1535285#msg1535285 date=1265930759]
    Yeah, I take a stick with an arrow on the end and poke it into the ground everywhere just to make sure before I rent a property. Then I have the basement cement removed to see if any serial killers put anyone there. If there are bodies, or no dishwasher, it's a deal breaker.
    [/quote]

I'd choose a body over no dishwasher any day.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535296#msg1535296 date=1265931496]
    Cool, now I want to see that.
    [/quote]

From what I know of you, I would certainly think you would like it. It's not all stupid/gory. It's a more of an intense/dialect type of movie.

more info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Las...281995_film%29

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535183#msg1535183 date=1265924326]
    [/quote]

now those kids dirty dancing doesnt seem so bad, huh......

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=24161.msg1535395#msg1535395 date=1265937653]
    now those kids dirty dancing doesnt seem so bad, huh......

[/quote]

You have a point, but I'll slap any of my kids who do either of those things.  :lol:

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24161.msg1535397#msg1535397 date=1265938018]
    You have a point, but I'll slap any of my kids who do either of those things.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Thread Information