Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

[quote author=Polly Zero link=topic=24071.msg1527307#msg1527307 date=1265261339]
    R.I.P Baby Boy 

I wonder how long before the dead douchebag's family or friends find our little thread and attempt to vilify Katie?
    [/quote]

Shouldn't be too long, you know someone will google his name and find us.

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24071.msg1527304#msg1527304 date=1265261216]
    I haven't seen anyone mention this and maybe I missed it, but there was someone who knew he was doing this and stood by and waited to post the shit to facebook for him. What kind of a person could do something like that?
    [/quote]

That's a really good point.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1527308#msg1527308 date=1265261403]
    Yeah, I meant to mention that earlier.  I am wondering if it is someone in his family?  There was a girl he mentioned in his "manifesto".  Perhaps it was her?  I think the police are looking into that.  I hope they find the person.  I would like to know what kind of person could do that myself.  I just can't get this one off my mind.  
    [/quote]

I just can't wrap my head around how that conversation would go.

Hey, buddy. I'm going to go kill my  baby and myself. Would you post this shit to my facebook in awhile?

Sure, dude. I have to run some errands this morning, but I should be able to do it later. Maybe they will have found your bodies by then.

Cool dude. You're a good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24071.msg1527316#msg1527316 date=1265262262]

Hey, buddy. I'm going to go kill my  baby and myself. Would you post this shit to my facebook in awhile?

Sure, dude. I have to run some errands this morning, but I should be able to do it later. Maybe they will have found your bodies by then.

[/quote]

I know....it has to be someone who will whine..oh he was pushed into it, they are in a better place now where no one will separate them, etc.  UGH! 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24071.msg1527316#msg1527316 date=1265262262]

[/quote]

Maybe it was done in an email or something. Not a FB email but yahoo or hotmail. Those can be time released.

Either way if the person knew about it before or after they are still a fucker. That should have never been posted. I do not think that the mother could be hurt any worse then she has been but why pour salt in her wounds.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1527317#msg1527317 date=1265262429]
    I know....it has to be someone who will whine..oh he was pushed into it, they are in a better place now where no one will separate them, etc.  UGH!   
    [/quote]

They need to be executed so they will never walk among normal people again.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24071.msg1527320#msg1527320 date=1265262553]
    They need to be executed so they will never walk among normal people again.

[/quote]

Agreed, they are as sick and twisted as Stephen was.

this guy was a self absorbed POS,who used his death and the murder
    of that sweet beautiful baby to control and punish poor Katie.

RIP little one and i will pray for peace for Katie

[quote author=Sarya link=topic=24071.msg1527435#msg1527435 date=1265274143]
    this guy was a self absorbed POS,who used his death and the murder
    of that sweet beautiful baby to control and punish poor Katie.
    RIP little one and i will pray for peace for Katie
    [/quote]

I asked this earlier, what was the official COD?

:(  Katie must be a mess.  She tried to do the right thing by going to court, and now her baby is gone.  :(

That stupid fucker, major mental issues for sure, but take yourself out you stupid fucker, not your son too.  :(  I wonder if the judge had seen that website of his?  Because fuck, if he did and still denied it, he needs to be looked into and get a big fucking reprimand.  :x
    My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.....

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himsel

Here's a link to his suicide note, its really lengthy. I'm also posting apart of the note that really pissed me off aside from the rest of it. Sorry if this has been posted already. 

TO KATIE

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himsel

[quote author=feelyourmax link=topic=24071.msg1527485#msg1527485 date=1265284096]
    Here's a link to his suicide note, its really lengthy. I'm also posting apart of the note that really pissed me off aside from the rest of it. Sorry if this has been posted already. 

TO KATIE
    [/quote]

Link??

Merdeath, all I could find out about COD was that it was "traumatic injury".  I couldn't fink any details.  Anyone else hear??

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1527487#msg1527487 date=1265284178]
    Link??

Sorry about that my post got screwed up

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/editor-17071-final-garcia.html

Its pretty sad it pissed me off badly!

This ase breaks my heart.  It seriously makes me want to cry.  I can't even imagine how Katie must feel.

I'm also curious about how they did die. My dad said they didn't release how yet pending the autopsy. This is also kind of close to my town.

that suicide note made me cry.  :(

what happened to him and katie happens all over the world, every damn hour of the day.  it is hard.  it takes time, but you move on.  life goes on.

he was so deluded in his thinking.  he wanted it all better so HE could be happy again and have what he envisioned to be the perfect life.  well what about katie?  how could he have done this?  :(

my heart aches for katie, as a mum i cannot fathom someone doing this and how it must have just devastated her. 
    My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.....

[quote author=sweetcaro link=topic=24071.msg1527493#msg1527493 date=1265285556]
    that suicide note made me cry.  :(

what happened to him and katie happens all over the world, every damn hour of the day.  it is hard.  it takes time, but you move on.  life goes on.

he was so deluded in his thinking.  he wanted it all better so HE could be happy again and have what he envisioned to be the perfect life.  well what about katie?  how could he have done this?  :(

my heart aches for katie, as a mum i cannot fathom someone doing this and how it must have just devastated her.   
    [/quote]

I just finished reading the suicide note.  It made me cry too.  If he would have only gave things alittle time to heal.  I was heartbroken when my first marriage ended.  I got over it and moved on.  I never imagined I could have the life I have now and a husband that actually loves me in return.

[quote author=wykedeyez link=topic=24071.msg1527494#msg1527494 date=1265285759]
    I just finished reading the suicide note.  It made me cry too.  If he would have only gave things alittle time to heal.  I was heartbroken when my first marriage ended.  I got over it and moved on.  I never imagined I could have the life I have now and a husband that actually loves me in return.
    [/quote]

But you are not a selfish, stalkerish, control freak piece of shit.  Read his manifesto.  He was...words fail me, just know he doesn't deserve any pity.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1527495#msg1527495 date=1265286183]
    But you are not a selfish, stalkerish, control freak piece of shit.  Read his manifesto.  He was...words fail me, just know he doesn't deserve any pity.
    [/quote]

That is so true what he did is one of the most horrible things I have ever heard of.  He stole that baby's life out of selfishness.... It makes me ill

Here is all I could find about a COD:
    http://www.sandiego6.com/news/state/story/SoCal-father-son-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide/ydqmj0kGG0GCr3lZEisYkA.cspx

The department did not say how the pair died, only that they "sustained traumatic injuries."

I am reading the note now.  He is SUCH a selfish obsessed BASTARD!!  That fucking baby was NINE MONTHS OLD, he WAS fucking happy.  Way to project your OWN inadequacies you piece of shit.  I am shaking right now this gets to me so bad!! 

Thanks for the link Feel!

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1527497#msg1527497 date=1265286700]
    Here is all I could find about a COD:
    http://www.sandiego6.com/news/state/story/SoCal-father-son-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide/ydqmj0kGG0GCr3lZEisYkA.cspx

The department did not say how the pair died, only that they "sustained traumatic injuries."

I am reading the note now.  He is SUCH a selfish obsessed BASTARD!!  That fucking baby was NINE MONTHS OLD, he WAS fucking happy.  Way to project your OWN inadequacies you piece of shit.  I am shaking right now this gets to me so bad!! 

[/quote]

I couldn't believe that piece of shit had the nerve to ask to be buried with his child. And if I was katie I wouldn't allow it. And then to tell her that he was gunna put the ring on the babies finger just broke my heart. This is just terrible all the way around :(

[quote author=feelyourmax link=topic=24071.msg1527499#msg1527499 date=1265286943]
    I couldn't believe that piece of shit had the nerve to ask to be buried with his child. And if I was katie I wouldn't allow it. And then to tell her that he was gunna put the ring on the babies finger just broke my heart. This is just terrible all the way around :(
    [/quote]

You read my mind I was getting ready to say that piece of shit would NEVER be anywhere near my son in death.  I would see that he was so far away!!  Ugh...I despise him. 

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/editor-17071-final-garcia.html

TO KATIE’S FAMILY, FRIENDS...
    I WILL SEE YOU IN F-------- HELL.I HELD THE GUN, YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER. I CRIED FOR YOUR HELP. I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I TOLD YOU TO HELP ME GET MY FAMILY BACK BUT YOU LAUGHED AT ME. YOU HATE ME? OK WELL TELL ME WHEN YOU JOIN ME IN HELL. YOU HELPED CAUSE THE DEATH OF WYATT. THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS. I DID THIS OUT OF LOVE AND TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY SON, BUT FOR YOU GUYS, IT IS YOUR PUNISHMENT. IT IS HATE. I F--------- HOPE IT EATS AT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES FOR DOING THIS TO ME AND WYATT. F----- YOU ALL.
    This is part of the last letter Stephen wrote.  I'm not sure if he meant this literally but I think it fit's the description of "traumatic injury".
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Thread Information