Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526932#msg1526932 date=1265244672]
    This is another one that is really bugging me.  That child looked SOOOO sweet...how could he?  It just breaks my heart that that little baby never had a chance because of his selfish sperm donor.
    [/quote]

I'm with you this one has just really gotten to me.

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

[quote author=Bashterd link=topic=24071.msg1526943#msg1526943 date=1265244955]
    I would have to agree, after reading his ranting and other bs in his manifesto (sp?) he did this for the ultimate control.  Kinda like Ha Ha bitch you wouldn't come back to me so I will make sure the rest of your life you know if only I had gone back to him ect.  What a mind jack, that poor girl I can't even imagine what she has to be going through.  Wow just Wow she is so lucky, and yet she has lost her child.

I so want someone to come through with but you don't know what HE was going through........... so I can explode  

Again rest in peace sweet angel and for his mommy I have no words to express how badly I feel for you  :-(

[/quote]

Did you notice how he told her boyfriend she would blame him for what was going to happen:

Well if you love Katie I understand I love her too but its time to let her go. If you love her and Wyatt

then you want whats best for them. Whats best for our son is a whole loving family.

Last chance to break it off with Katie, or she will NEVER forgive you for what you caused.

I'm done playing games with you. These txt are going on the site so the whole world knows

who to blame. Wyatt will not be raised by some guy Katie cheated on me with.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526598#msg1526598 date=1265233365]
    video he made:

http://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=101320299898551&ev=0
    [/quote]

I shouldn't be, but I am beyond tears.  Maybe it is because of the happy baby that was neglectfully taken, or the fact that loss of love can fuck you up.

Anyone listen to the audio zip files?  That dude is crazier than a bedbug.  Talk about immature piece of shit.  The more I look at his "manifesto" the more my heart breaks for Katie.  I really hope she can survive this. 

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Facebook? Didn't he want people to see it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526961#msg1526961 date=1265245714]
    Anyone listen to the audio zip files?  That dude is crazier than a bedbug.  Talk about immature piece of shit.  The more I look at his "manifesto" the more my heart breaks for Katie.  I really hope she can survive this.   
    [/quote]

Link?

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=24071.msg1526957#msg1526957 date=1265245530]
    I shouldn't be, but I am beyond tears.  Maybe it is because of the happy baby that was neglectfully taken, or the fact that loss of love can fuck you up.
    [/quote]

This dude didn't know the meaning of the word "love".  He was a manipulator and control freak who couldn't take the fact that this girl didn't want him anymore.  He is a sick fuck.  I know losing the love of your life can fuck you up; but this guy...OMG  I want to hurt him SOO bad...that baby breaks my heart!!

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526966#msg1526966 date=1265245934]
    This dude didn't know the meaning of the word "love".  He was a manipulator and control freak who couldn't take the fact that this girl didn't want him anymore.  He is a sick fuck.  I know losing the love of your life can fuck you up; but this guy...OMG  I want to hurt him SOO bad...that baby breaks my heart!!
    [/quote]

I haven't read/heard the complete psycho yet.  So he and his baby died of CO poisoning?

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=24071.msg1526965#msg1526965 date=1265245869]
    Link?
    [/quote]

http://www.detrimentalind.com/6.html

There is a place right above the pics that says Narz.zip.  That is it.  Let me know if you took them the way I did.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526968#msg1526968 date=1265246069]
    http://www.detrimentalind.com/6.html

There is a place right above the pics that says Narz.zip.  That is it.  Let me know if you took them the way I did.
    [/quote]

OK...thank you.

OK.  Coo-coo.  He has a serious issue.  Scratch my feeling sorry for the fuckface.

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=24071.msg1526975#msg1526975 date=1265246668]
    OK.  Coo-coo.  He has a serious issue.  Scratch my feeling sorry for the fuckface.
    [/quote]

You know the one where the BF kept wanting to know where he was??  I wonder if that was right before he killed Wyatt?  Maybe Katie and her BF were searching for him; maybe he kept Wyatt longer than he was supposed to??  And the one where he said he "hated Wyatt"?  I thought it sounded edited, you know?

I feel so bad for the mother. She tried to get help from this psycho.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526979#msg1526979 date=1265246835]
    You know the one where the BF kept wanting to know where he was??  I wonder if that was right before he killed Wyatt?  Maybe Katie and her BF were searching for him; maybe he kept Wyatt longer than he was supposed to??  And the one where he said he "hated Wyatt"?  I thought it sounded edited, you know?
    [/quote]

He seriously premeditated.  The fact he logged everything and was so meticulous...He seriously was way off the coo-coo's nest before any of this.

I just hope Katie doesn't blame herself.

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=24071.msg1526985#msg1526985 date=1265247117]
    He seriously premeditated.  The fact he logged everything and was so meticulous...He seriously was way off the coo-coo's nest before any of this.

I just hope Katie doesn't blame herself.
    [/quote]

I hope she doesn't either.  None of this is her fault.  I can't even begin to fathom the depth of pain she must be feeling right now.  Had she stayed or went back, this would have still happened.  I have no doubt of that.

I'm pretty sure this is Katie http://www.myspace.com/1674479

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526966#msg1526966 date=1265245934]
    [/quote]

Yep, let me rephrase my earlier post - to what he 'thought' was love.  We all know you just don't hurt the ones you love.  Sad , sick, twisted and disturbing anyway you see it.

This man was so obsessed with her moving on in life, that he was going to try blame her for his sick actions!  F'n heartless loser!

I hope she gets counseling for along time.  No doubt she'll need it.
    Another poor innocent victim of 'Revenge!'

I think/know all of us MDS users have a heavy heart after reading this story. 

A few people have said that she was lucky that she didnt get killed too.  If that happened to my child, I wouldnt feel lucky that I had survived.  I would want to go in place of/right along with my child.

[quote author=Nocturnity link=topic=24071.msg1527069#msg1527069 date=1265251723]
    A few people have said that she was lucky that she didnt get killed too.  If that happened to my child, I wouldnt feel lucky that I had survived.  I would want to go in place of/right along with my child.
    [/quote]
    Me too, I just wouldn't be able to take it. 

Okay, two thoughts.

1) Katie, the mom, requested a restraining order in December.  Read any of his words and it's obvious why. He hit her, he was an unstable nutbag, clearly she felt endangered.

The fucking idiotic judge REJECTED THE REQUEST.

Why? "There is no threat to petitioner or the minor child." Really, asshole, really? How could anyone read these threatening, obsessive ramblings and say there is no threat. 

Said he:
    "If I grant the restraining order, how do you think that’s going to help with respect to you two being able to raise Wyatt together or work together to make sure Wyatt grows up happy and healthy?"

Anyway, I don't remember my other point. Too upset now. 
    Fuck you, Judge Asshat. I have his email if anyone wants it. I sent him a note today telling him what a worthless douche he  is.
    http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/ord...-rejected.html

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=24071.msg1527226#msg1527226 date=1265257080]
    Okay, two thoughts.

1) Katie, the mom, requested a restraining order in December.   Read any of his words and it's obvious why. He hit her, he was an unstable nutbag, clearly she felt endangered.

The fucking idiotic judge REJECTED THE REQUEST.

Why? "There is no threat to petitioner or the minor child." Really, asshole, really? How could anyone read these threatening, obsessive ramblings and say there is no threat. 

Said he:
    "If I grant the restraining order, how do you think that’s going to help with respect to you two being able to raise Wyatt together or work together to make sure Wyatt grows up happy and healthy?"

Anyway, I don't remember my other point. Too upset now. 
    Fuck you, Judge Asshat. I have his email if anyone wants it. I sent him a note today telling him what a worthless douche he  is.
    http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/ord...-rejected.html

[/quote]

I would like his email.  I want to send him a note as well.  He accused her of LYING.  Wonder how he feels now??  I want to send him some of the sperm donors ramblings.  I hope this self righteous judge feels like a real big man right now.  He cost a child his life and the mother of that child to be without her baby for the rest of her life. 

While I am sure Katie wishes she was with Wyatt right now;  I hope she finds her way through this darkness, she does have another son who is still here who needs her as well. 

I just read the actual court documents.  That judge is the most arrogant prick I have ever seen!    Stephen TOLD her he was going to do this and the judge said she was lying.  I am going to send that "judge" the website Stephen created and I hope the guilt plays on the judge's mind for the rest of his life.  Wyatt's blood is on his hands as well as on Stephen's hands.

I haven't seen anyone mention this and maybe I missed it, but there was someone who knew he was doing this and stood by and waited to post the shit to facebook for him. What kind of a person could do something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

R.I.P Baby Boy 

I wonder how long before the dead douchebag's family or friends find our little thread and attempt to vilify Katie?
    "Death is not the worst that can happen to men." -Plato

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24071.msg1527304#msg1527304 date=1265261216]
    I haven't seen anyone mention this and maybe I missed it, but there was someone who knew he was doing this and stood by and waited to post the shit to facebook for him. What kind of a person could do something like that?
    [/quote]

Yeah, I meant to mention that earlier.  I am wondering if it is someone in his family?  There was a girl he mentioned in his "manifesto".  Perhaps it was her?  I think the police are looking into that.  I hope they find the person.  I would like to know what kind of person could do that myself.  I just can't get this one off my mind.  

Thread Information