Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010/02/04/Stephen_Garcia_(25)_left_dozens_of_notes_on_facebo ok_before_he_killed_himself_and_his_baby_son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1248242/Father-Stephen-Garcia-kills-infant-son-chilling-murder-suicide-documented-Facebook.html

A father has killed himself and his baby son after leaving dozens of desperate messages to the boy's mother on Facebook - including a suicide note mysteriously posted after his death.
    The rambling note and a memorial appeared on Facebook hours after the bodies of Stephen Garcia, 25, and his nine-month-old son Wyatt were found in a car on an isolated track in the Californian countryside.
    Garcia had disappeared with the boy during a custody visit and threatened to kill him and commit suicide, police said. Their bodies were found in the San Bernardino Mountains near Los Angeles.
    'Forgive me': This image of Garcia, 25, and his nine-month-old son, Wyatt, was posted on Facebook by someone hours after their deaths

The baby's mother had pleaded with authorities for a restraining order against Garcia in December - but it was denied on January 12 as the court did not believe he was a threat to her or Wyatt.
    Now police are hunting for the person who must have posted the suicide note and memorial to Garcia's Facebook account after his death.
    The suicide note was posted to Facebook eight hours after the bodies were discovered. The memorial collage was added early Monday.
    Facebook postings appear on the website in real time and cannot be time-released.
    The memorial features a photo of Garcia and his son sleeping peacefully on a Mickey Mouse pillow, with the dates of their births and joint death overlaid in white text.
    A message at the bottom reads, in part, 'There! Now we're sleeping with you ...
    'Find it in your heart to forgive me. It's my job to protect him. I know God will welcome our son with open arms.'
    In the suicide note, Garcia claimed he did not want to live without his ex-girlfriend - or share custody of his son.

Garcia poses with Wyatt. Their bodies were found on an isolated track in the Californian countryside

The Facebook page offered a chilling window into his state of mind as he frantically tried to win back his family.
    In the days before his death, Garcia posted a flurry of desperate messages to his ex-girlfriend, along with pictures of him and Wyatt and video clips of the baby at a younger age.
    'Are we really going to do this? I want my (expletive) family back, come back before it's too late. Please? Anything?' he wrote.
    He then posted a photo gallery of himself with his son.
    Garcia also included links to a chilling website that contained dozens of archived text messages, long diary entries in which he rants against his ex-girlfriend for leaving him and letters asking her if she loves her new boyfriend and if she is planning to have a child with him.
    'I'm sorry it took me loosing (sic) you to realize what a great family we had and now our son will have to pay for the mistakes we made FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE,' he wrote

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1248242/Father-Stephen-Garcia-kills-infant-son-chilling-murder-suicide-documented-Facebook.html#ixzz0eVX8vB2H
    I can't find his facebook page, maybe it's been deleted?
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

If you're gonna kill yourself then just fucking kill yourself.  Don't take an innocent with you. 
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Re: Stephen Garcia (25) left dozens of notes on facebook before he killed himself and his baby son

Somewhat local, heard nothing of this.

RIP little one, and I hope the mother is being taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=24071.msg1526548#msg1526548 date=1265230081]
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1248242/Father-Stephen-Garcia-kills-infant-son-chilling-murder-suicide-documented-Facebook.html

I can't find his facebook page, maybe it's been deleted?
    [/quote]

Here is the facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/StephenKatieWyatt

What a selfish bastard.  What an adorable baby..how could anyone do this? 

Here is some more information (I think his blog/ramblings)

http://www.detrimentalind.com/

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=24071.msg1526564#msg1526564 date=1265231666]
    Here is the facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/StephenKatieWyatt

[/quote]
    The baby's aunt Kellie's Facbook- it's not private http://www.facebook.com/StephenKatieWyatt#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=593373514

I am assuming this is Stephen's sister?

The address looks the same as stephen's?

ETA- clicking on this link takes you to stephen's facebook...she is on his friends under kellie maria garcia
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

This guy is/was a selfish bastard.  Only caring about what HE wanted when HE wanted it.  His ramblings make me wanna smack him.  I feel SO sorry for Wyatt and Katie.  I would have been SO scared of this SOB.

Fucking pig.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

Yeah, he sounds like a "real" winner:

I’m sorry for not telling you I loved you every day. I’m sorry for not appreciating you more. I’m sorry for not telling you how beautiful you are every day. I’m sorry for cheating on you. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for hitting you. I’m sorry I made the wrong choices. I’m sorry I didn't fight for you. I’m sorry I let you walk out. I’m sorry I didn't listen to you. I’m sorry I didn't support you when you needed it. I’m sorry for everything I did to your family. I’m sorry for everything I did to your friends. I’m sorry I said bad things about you when I got angry. Most of all I am sorry for not being sorry sooner. Katie it’s not too late. MY LOVE FOR YOU IS SO MUCH STRONGER. I AM SEEING SO MUCH CLEARER NOW. PLEASE THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING. LET ME KNOW THURSDAY HOW YOU FEAL. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I WILL KEEP PRAYING AND ASKING GOD FOR FORGIVENESS BUT WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME.

video he made:

http://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=101320299898551&ev=0

The guy Katie was seeing??

http://www.detrimentalind.com/6.html

THIS IS THE FAKE POS THAT WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH KIDS.  HE HATES KIDS.  HE LAUGHES AT ME AND TELLS ME HE HATES WYATT.  HE IS ONLY PLAYING WITH WYATT TO BE FAKE FOR HER.

HE IS 32 YEARS OLD.  HE HAS NO KIDS.  NO WIFE'S.  NO SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS.  HE WORKS AT APPLEBEES.  HE LIVES WITH MOMMY AND DADDY.  HE TELLS KATIE LIES AND WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO HEAR AND BABY'S HER B/C HE IS A LOOSER LOW LIFE MEXICAN AND DOES NOT WANT TO LOOSE HER.  HE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WYATTS LIFE.  HE WANTS WYATT TO HAVE THE WORSE POSIBLE LIFE FOR HIS OWN SELFISH WANTS.

WHEN YOU FOUND OUT KATIE WAS CHEATING ON YOU WITH ME, YOU TOLD ME YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SON.  I RECORDED IT STUPID.

HE IS A "STREET RAISED THUG GANGSTA FOO" ROFLMAO HAHA YEAH UM OK AND YOUR GOING TO RAISE OUR SON?  WOW IM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO HAVE A HARD LIFE WYWY.  IM SORRY YOUR GOING TO DO SHITTY IN SCHOOL, DO DRUGS AND START DRINKING AT A YOUNG AGE AND STRUGGLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE :( IM SORRY WYWY IM TRYING TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE NARZ BUT UNTIL I GET THROUGH TO KATIE THAT **HE DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE THAT LIFE, WE CAN WORK IT OUT, I LOVE YOU, I FORGIVE YOU, WE CAN SEE OUR BOY 100% OF THE TIME AND TEACH HIM NOT TO DO ALL THE THINGS WE SAW IN OUR LIVES**

RECORDINGS OF WHAT A FAKE P.O.S. HE IS:

There are pics on there of Narz.

Punk bitch.

HOW CAN ANYONE KILL A COMPLETELY INNOCENT BABY?????

You look at the struggles that millions go through like Sarya is to keep a baby alive.

Fuck this dude.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=24071.msg1526609#msg1526609 date=1265233946]
    Punk bitch.

HOW CAN ANYONE KILL A COMPLETELY INNOCENT BABY?????

You look at the struggles that millions go through like Sarya is to keep a baby alive.

Fuck this dude.
    [/quote]

I know.  It's completely selfish.  I don't understand how a person could be so filled with hate that he could take such an innocent life.  Fuck this guy. The world's probably a better place without someone who would be capable of this, but his son is a tragic loss.

Crazy bastard. I can't believe they denied the restraining order.

Here, there is little proof you need in order to get one. Not that they do very good anyway. If he is able to do this, I doubt a restraining order would stop him.

I get the impression from his ramblings he was planning this if Katie didn't come back. He kept sort a threatening.   I think he killed that child knowing how it would fuck up Katie.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=24071.msg1526616#msg1526616 date=1265234186]
    Crazy bastard. I can't believe they denied the restraining order.

Here, there is little proof you need in order to get one. Not that they do very good anyway. If he is able to do this, I doubt a restraining order would stop him.

[/quote]

The ramblings on his site alone should have made getting a restraining order easy.

Some gems from his rantings:

"OUR SON IS NOT LIKE OTHER KIDS HE F***ing NEEDS US"

"ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP F***G ANOTHER MAN AND SPITTING IN WYATTS FACE EVERYTIME YOU F***G MOAN IN HIS F***G EAR AND CALL HIM DADDY? DOES HE PULL YOUR F****G HAIR? DOES HE F****G CHOKE YOU, DO YOU F****G GO DOWN ON HIM? WHAT? THESE ARE ALL THINGS YOU DID WITH ME"

This guy was just another lonely, jaded ex-boyfriend. He used his son as a pawn to try to win back his gf.  Going on and on about his son's suffering....But his son wasn't even a year old yet! He wasn't effected by any of this. At least not the way Stephen carried on that he was.

And boy was Stephen crazy. His ex is lucky he didn't take her out with them. You could see in his one letter to her that he was working himself up into a frenzy in his writings and eventually just went from some words in caps to writing in all caps for about three pages straight!  And f-bombs being dropped in every sentence.

I'm guessing this guy had nothing going on in his life and was just clinging to this woman and their "prom night accident" simply because he had nothing constructive in his life to focus on. Such as a job, or moving on.

Ultimately his actions were just his way of making the statement "See what you MADE me do."

Typical.

[quote author=partyguy link=topic=24071.msg1526626#msg1526626 date=1265234506]
    Some gems from his rantings:

"OUR SON IS NOT LIKE OTHER KIDS HE F***ing NEEDS US"

"ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP F***G ANOTHER MAN AND SPITTING IN WYATTS FACE EVERYTIME YOU F***G MOAN IN HIS F***G EAR AND CALL HIM DADDY? DOES HE PULL YOUR F****G HAIR? DOES HE F****G CHOKE YOU, DO YOU F****G GO DOWN ON HIM? WHAT? THESE ARE ALL THINGS YOU DID WITH ME"

This guy was just another lonely, jaded ex-boyfriend. He used his son as a pawn to try to win back his gf.  Going on and on about his son's suffering....But his son wasn't even a year old yet! He wasn't effected by any of this. At least not the way Stephen carried on that he was.

And boy was Stephen crazy. His ex is lucky he didn't take her out with them. You could see in his one letter to her that he was working himself up into a frenzy in his writings and eventually just went from some words in caps to writing in all caps for about three pages straight!  And f-bombs being dropped in every sentence.

I'm guessing this guy had nothing going on in his life and was just clinging to this woman and their "prom night accident" simply because he had nothing constructive in his life to focus on. Such as a job, or moving on.

Ultimately his actions were just his way of making the statement "See what you MADE me do."

Typical.
    [/quote]

He sounds almost exactly like my ex husband when he was on meth.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=24071.msg1526636#msg1526636 date=1265234914]
    He sounds almost exactly like my ex husband when he was on meth.
    [/quote]

He sounds like Alanis Morissette in that "You Outta Know" song.

YEA Freakin A,  I am back I couldn't remember my password for weeks, sucks being a guest anyway's......

What a fucking douche-bag, RIP sweet baby boy.  What kind of peice of shit kill's there innocent child to get even with is ex???  May you rot in hell Stephen Garcia, Cap lock ranting asshole, I only find peice in the fact that what you wanted so badly will never be you and Wyatt are not together now as you are in hell and he is a precious angel.

Second WHAT THE FUCK not a threat to his girlfriend or Wyatt??  I wonder if the genius in the courthouse happened to see any of his love letters to his ex??  I wonder how that is working out for the judge now???  I am sorry that WYatt's mommy has to go through this she obviously tried to do it the right way and look at how the system has failed her.

Sorry rant over this one just flat out pissed me off  :2angry:

More ramblings from that sick SOB.  She really is lucky he didn't taker her with them.  I feel So sorry for her.

I am crazy, crazy in love, YOU did this to me. YOU. I’m not psycho, I’m not obsessive, I’m not a stalker (necessary evil, I NEEDED TO KNOW THE TRUTH)

I’m not stupid.

IM. NOT. GOING. TO. HURT. YOU. OR. WYATT. OR. DAKOTA. PERIOD.

I am wondering if anyone from HIS side will show up to defend him?

I'm not wearing any pants

So sad. The one comment he put on the pic of the girlfriend pushing her finger into her mouth is unreal.

""I want to hold you tight, put my hands through your hair like before and kiss you. You want me to move on... how exactly? Just kill me babe.""

RIP little one.

This is a prime example of the saying " There's a thin line between love and hate" --  definitely words from a madman.  The more he typed the angrier he got.  I'm shocked that Katie is still alive.  I really am.  She's damn lucky that he didn't take her out too!!  I imagine this will fuck her up for life.....would me.  

RIP Wyatt......

This is another one that is really bugging me.  That child looked SOOOO sweet...how could he?  It just breaks my heart that that little baby never had a chance because of his selfish sperm donor.

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=24071.msg1526889#msg1526889 date=1265243389]
    I imagine this will fuck her up for life.....would me.  

RIP Wyatt......
    [/quote]

I would have to agree, after reading his ranting and other bs in his manifesto (sp?) he did this for the ultimate control.  Kinda like Ha Ha bitch you wouldn't come back to me so I will make sure the rest of your life you know if only I had gone back to him ect.  What a mind jack, that poor girl I can't even imagine what she has to be going through.  Wow just Wow she is so lucky, and yet she has lost her child.

I so want someone to come through with but you don't know what HE was going through........... so I can explode  

Again rest in peace sweet angel and for his mommy I have no words to express how badly I feel for you  :-(

Thread Information