Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: What is the most disturbing movie you have ever seen?

Kids
    Gummo
    Henry: portrait of a serial killer (Made me realize that while I dig many of Ebert's philosophies, I do not dig his taste in movies )
    Requiem for a Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

I have just seen the most disturbing movie I've ever seen-- and it's 'The War Zone'. It's what happens when Mr. Orange from Reservoir Dogs decides to try his hand at directing.

I found Saving Private Ryan to be a very disturbing movie when I first saw it. The opening scene on the beaches of Normandy was the most intense combat scene I'd ever seen in a movie. I mean there was Platoon, but I don't consider a young Charlie Sheen running around with an AK47 yelling "Get some" as realistic...
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Can Man so far.

Heavenly Creatures with Kate Winslet. Seriously deeply disturbing.

Also, The Talented Mr. Ripley - the boat scene freaked me out.

And Unfaithful with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. That whole movie upset me because I have anxiety over people making terrible choices, and then the awful awful AWFUL snowglobe/rug scenes were horrifying for me.

Contracted on Netflix Instant Streaming. Frickin' disgusting, and I like horror movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Its not a movie but there is a documentary on On Demand HBO called Baghdad ER that I saw tonight. You probably figured out what its about by the title but its both gruesome and pretty sad. I also watched another documentary called Coma and that was about people coming out of their comas and the after effects. I watched a lot of depressing shit today. So how was your Friday night guys?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

My Friday night was okay.

The most upsetting movie I have ever watched was house of a thousand corpses. I was 16 when I saw it, and I was really upset for a while because of it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I bought a bootleg of that movie last time I was in NYC and it ended being some other movie inside, I was pissed when I got back to Chicago and put the DVD in my player.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I liked this movie. It was pretty disturbing. No monsters tho.

And if you want a good laugh.

Last edited by bermstalker; 05-31-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Its not a movie but there is a documentary on On Demand HBO called Baghdad ER that I saw tonight. You probably figured out what its about by the title but its both gruesome and pretty sad. I also watched another documentary called Coma and that was about people coming out of their comas and the after effects. I watched a lot of depressing shit today. So how was your Friday night guys?
    Baghdad ER was amazing. It took my two tries to watch it and my husband wouldn't watch it with me at all on the second attempt. One of the opening scenes of them doing CPR in the field was enough for him. He is active duty, so it's easy to see those people as him, or friends, coworkers. It was hard to watch, but it was very interesting.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Damn I've just made a list going through the pages here. I'll be downloading torrents all day. Trying to decide if I truly WANT to watch the Human Centipede after seeing the trailer.

We ordered and watched the Japanese flick that supposedly inspired the Ring (but not Ringu) It had been banned (from what I thought) and I can't remember the name of it. Needless to say it was lackluster. Some asian bitch just went around sticking needles in peoples eyes while she playfully said "stick in"
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Jaws
    Alien
    Event horizon
    The thing (Kurt Russell version)

Martyrs (French) it is one of my favorite movies ever

Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer

Audition (Japan)

The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover

Bad Boy Bubby

A Clockwork Orange

Deliverance

Thread Information