Thread: What have you been listening to lately?

What have you been listening to lately?

I am bored, so I was curious as to what everyone's been listening to alot lately?

New Panda Bear album is really good. A lot of Cotton Jones and Thee Oh Sees lately. Plus just a bunch of my old punk and hardcore favs. I tend just to make playlists constantly and shuffle them all day. I listen to a lot of music lol.

How bout you?

I've been rocking my old Backstreet Boys albums! ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Mumford and Sons pretty much on repeat always lol but I pretty much love all music except for rap and country. I can't sing along to a guy talking about pimps and hoes. And I can't stand dead dogs beat up trucks and divorces LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordCocks View Post
    New Panda Bear album is really good. A lot of Cotton Jones and Thee Oh Sees lately. Plus just a bunch of my old punk and hardcore favs. I tend just to make playlists constantly and shuffle them all day. I listen to a lot of music lol.

How bout you?
    I've become addicted to Protest the Hero. My work playlist has had nothing in it but their four albums for like 4 months lol

BUMP!

Etta James.

Fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

My same old same old stuff...old school punk, 90's indie/alt, post punk, grunge, all mixed with a little pinch of new wave, glam, Britpop. I wish I could find something new that I really liked to update my music collection.

I totally loathe country, which I have to tune out on a daily basis at work. I thought the checking for ticks song was gross enough. Now there is this song they play constantly about chewing tobacco and spitting....gag
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 05-14-2015 at 12:48 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I recently discovered a new radio station in my area that plays "throwback" hip hop and r&b, I am LOVING it!!! All the good songs I grew up listening to. Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, Biggie, Tupac, Aliyah, Blackstreet, Eminem, 50 cent, The Game, Jay-Z, Mac Dre....stuff from early 90's to late 2000's when it was at it's best. I can't stand the crap on the radio now. All the "hip-hop" and "rap" is all slow and annoying.

I love listening to that station because they play songs I totally forgot about but loved back in the day. Like "Forgot About Dre" and songs from Puff Daddy & Mase ("Mo Money Mo Problems" with Biggie!) and yesterday I heard "Bossy" by Kelis featuring Too Short which I had totally forgotten about. I was singing and dancing in my car on my way home from work LOL.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    BUMP!

Etta James.

Fucking awesome.
    Absolutely!

I

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I recently discovered a new radio station in my area that plays "throwback" hip hop and r&b, I am LOVING it!!! All the good songs I grew up listening to. Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, Biggie, Tupac, Aliyah, Blackstreet, Eminem, 50 cent, The Game, Jay-Z, Mac Dre....stuff from early 90's to late 2000's when it was at it's best. I can't stand the crap on the radio now. All the "hip-hop" and "rap" is all slow and annoying.

I love listening to that station because they play songs I totally forgot about but loved back in the day. Like "Forgot About Dre" and songs from Puff Daddy & Mase ("Mo Money Mo Problems" with Biggie!) and yesterday I heard "Bossy" by Kelis featuring Too Short which I had totally forgotten about. I was singing and dancing in my car on my way home from work LOL.
    lol That's awesome! Every once in a while I need some old r&b and hip hop, but I usually go with Bel Biv Devoe, Bobby Brown, Keith Sweat, and Boyz II Men, and Ginuwine for R&B

I've found some pretty neat soundtracks for two amazing films, The Guest and It Follows which I've thoroughly enjoyed. I listen to a mixture of things, lately it's been a lot of Gerard Way's solo album, Hot Chip, Joy Division, The Smiths, Cocteau Twins, My Bloody Valentine, Serge Gainsbourg, Perry Como and The Cure.

I've been rocking my old Backstreet Boys albums! ha ha!

That makes me feel better than the old cds that I've been listening to lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Crawford View Post
    I've found some pretty neat soundtracks for two amazing films, The Guest and It Follows which I've thoroughly enjoyed. I listen to a mixture of things, lately it's been a lot of Gerard Way's solo album, Hot Chip, Joy Division, The Smiths, Cocteau Twins, My Bloody Valentine, Serge Gainsbourg, Perry Como and The Cure.
    My all time favorite soundtrack is the one for Rent

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Crawford View Post
    Love Joy Division, Smiths and the Cure..Found some of my old Material Issue stuff not too long ago.

Juju, my middle daughter loves Rent.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 05-15-2015 at 01:53 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    lol That's awesome! Every once in a while I need some old r&b and hip hop, but I usually go with Bel Biv Devoe, Bobby Brown, Keith Sweat, and Boyz II Men, and Ginuwine for R&B
    I love Boyz II Men! And Keith Sweat....Ginuwine's "Pony" is another one that station plays, classic, reminds me of junior high lol. Hip-hop/rap is my absolute fav, been listening to it since I was 6. I remember my dad getting pissed when I was little and shaking my butt to "Baby got Back" ha ha! I like pop also and a few of the good old stuff, like Steve Perry & Phil Collins. I will go from listening to Phil Collins to popping in my NWA cd (NWA is my absolute favorite, hands down!).

I love Boyz II Men! And Keith Sweat....Ginuwine's "Pony" is another one that station plays, classic, reminds me of junior high lol. Hip-hop/rap is my absolute fav, been listening to it since I was 6. I remember my dad getting pissed when I was little and shaking my butt to "Baby got Back" ha ha! I like pop also and a few of the good old stuff, like Steve Perry & Phil Collins. I will go from listening to Phil Collins to popping in my NWA cd (NWA is my absolute favorite, hands down!).
    I am the same way. I grew up on 60's music like Chuck Berry, The Turtles, Hermans Hermits, and of course the Beetles, all of those kinds of bands and such and can go from Abbey Road to "Screamy" bands as my younger sister calls them lol

Hollywood undead, Linkin park, the other top 50 in music.

I like riptide

I listen to all kinds of music..and I watch different youtubers ..Like the Shea Show..and Decay is headed your way(exploring abandoned buildings)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaGunn View Post
    Hollywood undead, Linkin park, the other top 50 in music.
    I'm not much of a fan of linkin park but this is pretty cool. Dig it.
    http://www.break.com/video/linkin-pa...movies-2995640
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thread Information