Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolfie Blackheart Severed Lost Dog's Head, Boiled It, Put Photo on Web

Wolfie Blackheart Severed Lost Dog's Head, Boiled It, Put Photo on Web

Search isn't working for me, so I have no idea if this has already been posted, if it has, lemme know so i can ask a mod to delete. This Twilight shit has gone way too far.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01...y6146989.shtml

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (CBS) Texas police are investigating possible animal cruelty charges against Wolfie Blackheart, a 23-year-old self-proclaimed "werewolf," who happily admits she severed the head of a missing dog, boiled it and then posted a photo of the ghoulish results on the Internet.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Wolfie Blackheart Severed Lost Dog's Head, Boiled It, Put Photo on Web

She?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

She needs to be boiled.  :x
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

She claims the dog was already dead. The dog in the picture from that last article isn't the dog that she beheaded, cause obviously it's alive in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TPJ1...ayer_embedded#

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to secure a spot for a good successful future, Wolfie.

I'm all about teenage self expression.  However, I'd kill my kid if they were this retarded. 

Also, Twilight bitches don't know about the O.G. wolf.

http://www.myspace.com/wolfie.blackheart

She has a myspace, but it says "male".

F'n FREAK!!  :2eyesbleed:

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=24043.msg1523798#msg1523798 date=1264979997]

I'm all about teenage self expression.  However, I'd kill my kid if they were this retarded. 
    [/quote]

Shes 23  :|

http://zgeek.com/content.php/718-Wol...heart-werewolf

When San Antonio detectives raided her home, they found her walls smeared with a red liquid her mom says is ketchup. The also found a collection of knives, swords and animal heads, including a coyote, ram and, of course, a dog.

how can her parents think this is normal?  I mean my parents would have had my ass on a mental hold If i did half the shit this girl has done.

Lookee she has a fan page on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Love-Wolfie-Blackheart/276978599479?ref=search&sid=759015374.42128092 43..1

The video says she's 18. I'm confused!

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=24043.msg1523810#msg1523810 date=1264981270]
    Lookee she has a fan page on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Love-Wolfie-Blackheart/276978599479?ref=search&sid=759015374.42128092 43..1
    [/quote]

Detailed Info

Company Overview:
        We support and Love Wolfie Blackheart.
    Mission:
        Earlier this month, Wolfie Blackheart was wrongfully accused of brutally murdering and decapitating a dog. We know is is not even capable of even hurting a fly. Whether it's someone's jealousy or just prejudice against her, we know she is not guilty of this act.

We are here to show support for our friend. She is dear to us and we know she is innocent. We know the media and internet are going against her, but we are here to show her that we will stand by her and not give up on her.

If you believe she is innocent, join. We will be modding this page very closely and any negative comments will not be tolerated.

what do you think is in that jar in the bottom right corner?

Okay, trying to separate myself from my feelings...

IF, in fact, Wolfie believed that this was her cousin (or whatever's) dog, that it WAS dead... if she did, in fact, believe that she wasn't doing this to someone's family pet without their consent... this REALLY isn't any worse than people who hang animal heads on their walls and pelts on their floors. Sick to brag about and post pics, absolutely, but really no different in concept.

It's the mindset... if I think it's cute, I don't want it to die for any reason, and if anyone else kills it for food, sport, glory, or anything else, they're a bad person and must be punished. But if I don't think it's cute, do whatever you want-- just don't give me the details of how my dinner/coat/rug got there so I can pretend it didn't happen.

I, personally, think that demonstrating bits and remains of dead animals as "decorative" about the house is disgusting, despite what critter it may have come from.

it was a dog. who the hell boils a dogs head and hangs it on the wall? not even hunters do that. Regardless if the dog was already dead. She cut the head off of it. This wasn't a deer. 

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=24043.msg1523931#msg1523931 date=1264988931]
    Okay, trying to separate myself from my feelings...

IF, in fact, Wolfie believed that this was her cousin (or whatever's) dog, that it WAS dead... if she did, in fact, believe that she wasn't doing this to someone's family pet without their consent... this REALLY isn't any worse than people who hang animal heads on their walls and pelts on their floors. Sick to brag about and post pics, absolutely, but really no different in concept.

It's the mindset... if I think it's cute, I don't want it to die for any reason, and if anyone else kills it for food, sport, glory, or anything else, they're a bad person and must be punished. But if I don't think it's cute, do whatever you want-- just don't give me the details of how my dinner/coat/rug got there so I can pretend it didn't happen.

I, personally, think that demonstrating bits and remains of dead animals as "decorative" about the house is disgusting, despite what critter it may have come from.
    [/quote] :2huh:  If your child did this, under the circumstances you state, you'd be good with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=24043.msg1524038#msg1524038 date=1264995917]
    it was a dog. who the hell boils a dogs head and hangs it on the wall? not even hunters do that. Regardless if the dog was already dead. She cut the head off of it. This wasn't a deer. 
    [/quote]

Hunters and sportsmen and scientists and such cut the heads off deer and all kinds of things, boil and bleach the skulls (or pay someone else to do it... so who's depraved, the person who boils the bones or the person who asks to have it done? Hmmm...).

Like I said, I think it's sick no matter what kind of critter it is.
    Not saying by any means that this girl doesn't need help and isn't a disgusting example of humanity. The fact that is was a dog, that she bragged about it, and that she did it for no apparent reason other than her own delusional pleasure, makes it wrong... by my standards, at least. I'm just trying to recognize that it's really not as bad as it initially struck me, personally.

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=24043.msg1524047#msg1524047 date=1264996641]
    Hunters and sportsmen and scientists and such cut the heads off deer and all kinds of things, boil and bleach the skulls (or pay someone else to do it... so who's depraved, the person who boils the bones or the person who asks to have it done? Hmmm...).

Like I said, I think it's sick no matter what kind of critter it is.
    Not saying by any means that this girl doesn't need help and isn't a disgusting example of humanity. The fact that is was a dog, that she bragged about it, and that she did it for no apparent reason other than her own delusional pleasure, makes it wrong... by my standards, at least. I'm just trying to recognize that it's really not as bad as it initially struck me, personally.
    [/quote]

tl;dr This kid is fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I second that.  She is totally fucked in the head!

If he/she/it really did this, he/she/it should be locked up in jail forever. I'm speechless. Her whole attitude ... I mean, a sword, a "Harry Potter"-t-shirt, dog leashes around her neck ... That's not like "I'm different" anymore, that's "I'm psycho"!!!  :2huh:

I am going to tell a horrible story about myself. When I was 14 and 15 I was really, really unpopular. I hung out with a mismatched group of weirdos. Anyway, I jokingly told some kid I worshiped the devil because he was bothering me. He believed me because I was just some weird girl who obviously smoked way too much weed and it was apparently easy to believe it was something I would do. Anyway, it somewhat spiraled out of control to where my friends and I played the part of Satan worshipers overly well (I think my friends really thought we did for a short time) and went out of our way to do stupid shit. One day, my friend and I were walking along the railroad tracks and we came across a very, very dead dog. Decomposing. We picked apart its bones, took them home. Boiled them and cleaned them with bleach. And then made necklaces. It was sick. Some dude got really drunk at a party and asked what the necklaces were made of. He didn't believe that it was DEAD dog. He thought it was dog bone, like for a dog to eat or something. He ate a piece of one. I threw up. Anyway, people do dumb things sometimes.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=24043.msg1523798#msg1523798 date=1264979997]

[/quote]

wow, and I complain about my teenie and her hormones  :-o  What a dummie.

However I do pick up skulls and bones in the woods of animals long gone, I have a bone obsession people, I'm not a wolf. And do not hang in the woods all day looking for them, they are just that interesting.

[quote author=StarrySky87 link=topic=24043.msg1524349#msg1524349 date=1265038462]
    If he/she/it really did this, he/she/it should be locked up in jail forever. I'm speechless. Her whole attitude ... I mean, a sword, a "Harry Potter"-t-shirt, dog leashes around her neck ... That's not like "I'm different" anymore, that's "I'm psycho"!!!  :2huh:
    [/quote]

Erm I love dogs and all, but dont be on anyone's jury anytime soon. Forever? I don't know why but I believe the dog was dead before she did it, she just showed really poor taste doing what she did with it. That doesnt deserve life in prison.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=24043.msg1524383#msg1524383 date=1265041294]
    Erm I love dogs and all, but dont be on anyone's jury anytime soon. Forever? I don't know why but I believe the dog was dead before she did it, she just showed really poor taste doing what she did with it. That doesnt deserve life in prison.
    [/quote]

Maybe I judged too quick, I agree. But I think she needs help. As soon as possible. Maybe next time the dog won't be dead?! I don't know, this is just so ... She needs help.

Thread Information