Thread: World's Second Pregnant Man To Give Birth Next Month

World's Second Pregnant Man To Give Birth Next Month

When Thomas Beatie, a woman by birth but a man by papers, announced that he was about to have a baby as he had retained his reproductive organs, the world was shocked. It was March 2008. Almost two years later, another couple has the courage to step forward and to announce that they’re about to become parents of a baby boy next month – while they’re both men, the Telegraph informs.

Scott and Thomas Moore live in California and they were both born female. Thomas decided to have gender reassignment surgery and then met Scott, who just had his breasts removed. They became legally married, one of them being listed as a man, while the other was legally still a woman. Now, Scott is pregnant and will give birth to a baby boy in February, thus becoming the world’s second pregnant man, at least as far as media exposure is concerned.

“We know some people will criticize us, but we are blissfully happy and not ashamed. I was always a tomboy but when I started to develop breasts I realized I’d been born in the wrong body. When I told my family, they thought I was crazy, but they gradually realized I was serious and allowed me to start taking male hormones when I was 16 years old,” Scott tells the British media in what is the first interview of the kind he gives.

Neither he nor husband Thomas is afraid of how the baby will turn up, or what having two dads instead of a mother and a father will do to the child. The couple already has two children from one of Thomas’ previous relationships, this time with a woman who unfortunately passed away. They call Scott “dad two,” he says, and they’ve already been through the routine bullying that the yet-unborn baby will also have to suffer.

“We’ve been through it already. My son Logan was bullied but now he just says to teasers: ‘You may have a problem with my two dads but I don’t so you’re not hurting me’,” Thomas says. The boy will be named Miles; his biological father is one of Scott’s male friends.
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/World...y-133256.shtml

Different article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...boy-month.html

They look like they could be brothers!

Re: World's Second Pregnant Man To Give Birth Next Month

When they come up with a man who was born a man and gets pregnant let me know. Otherwise, this is not a pregnant man.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

is it just me or does the kid on the right look freakin' evil? 
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

I hate this "pregnant man" garbage.
    If you were born with a vagina and a womb, I don't care if you sew on a fake penis, grow beard hair and become a lumberjack. I'm happy you figured out who you are, but for Chrissake if you were born with a womb, don't expect us to think it's some miracle that you got knocked up.

[quote author=Darko link=topic=24012.msg1521727#msg1521727 date=1264752556]
    I hate this "pregnant man" garbage.
    If you were born with a vagina and a womb, I don't care if you sew on a fake penis, grow beard hair and become a lumberjack. I'm happy you figured out who you are, but for Chrissake if you were born with a womb, don't expect us to think it's some miracle that you got knocked up.
    [/quote]

Word.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24012.msg1520629#msg1520629 date=1264668395]
    When they come up with a man who was born a man and gets pregnant let me know. Otherwise, this is not a pregnant man.
    [/quote]

This.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

[quote author=StarrySky87 link=topic=24012.msg1521771#msg1521771 date=1264772312]
    Word.
    [/quote]

Double word.

If you are born one way, that's what you biologically are, whatever is changed by hormones or surgery.

This "man" and the other had to keep the very organs that define them as female in order to become pregnant.

J

[quote author=invisible_00 link=topic=24012.msg1534940#msg1534940 date=1265915138]
    In my opinion ,If you are born one way, that's what you biologically are, whatever is changed by hormones or surgery.

This "man" and the other had to keep the very organs that define them as female in order to become pregnant.

J
    [/quote]
    I fixed this for you , since I m sure you dont want to come across judgemental 
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Unusually, I didn't care much, but those three words are a reasonable addition  :-)

J

Thread Information