Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Damien Clary(15)died when trying 2 break into a home & was shot by the homeowner

Damien Clary(15)died when trying 2 break into a home & was shot by the homeowner

LoL Thats what you get for trying to act all big & tough..Dumb kids

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2007/01/23/Damien_Clary_(15)_died_trying_to_break_into_a_home _and_was_shot_by_the_homeowner

Re: Damien Clary( 15) was shot while trying to break into a home

The worst part of this is somehow this kids family will try and make it seem like he was the victim.  I am a firm believer in if you are breaking into a house and the homeowner shoots you, oh well, thems the breaks.

Re: Damien Clary(15)died when trying 2 break into a home & was shot by the homeowner

Exactly..The homeowner had every right to do what he did..And maybe its cold, but I have no sympathy for the kid no matter how young he was. He was old enough to know you cant just go break into someones house & have no consequences

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Damien Clary(15)died when trying 2 break into a home & was shot by the homeowner

Seriously. If you break into someone's house, they have NO IDEA what you have planned to do to them, or their family.
    You put your life at risk when you step onto someone's property!

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yeah, I know where my gun is, and if you are attempting to come in, best believe you might get shot.

Did anyone read his myspace page?  So funny and hard to read.  That kid was going nowhere.  And he went there fast.
    I hope the homeowner doesnt get busted.  God knows i'd shoot when they're on the perimeter of my house rather than having them one foot in front of me. 

I can see his mother now."My Damien was a good boy, he wasn't robbing that house, oh no not him."

[glow=hotpink,2,300]He was kinda cute  :-( Sad sad sad sad.[/glow]
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

Re: Damien Clary(15)died when trying 2 break into a home & was shot by the homeo

When the black culture makes it seem cool to act like a thug, these things are expected and accepted.

:-P did he really say that he had a six-pack? he obiviously meant beer...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Damien Clary(15)died when trying 2 break into a home & was shot by the homeo

[quote author=TheRealWorld link=topic=4223.msg157940#msg157940 date=1169608047]
    When the black culture makes it seem cool to act like a thug, these things are expected and accepted.
    [/quote]

Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I honestly can't feel any sympathy for this kid, he went around to the back of the house, on this man's property, trying to break in... and they're thinking about arresting the owner of the house? if the kid didn't want any trouble maybe he shouldn't try to break into someone elses house... the guy has a right to protect himself from someone breaking in... he shouldn't have to wait until these trespassers become violent towards him

[/quote]

How true.  What is up with all the people acting like gangstas, holding guns in their profiles.  Is this supposed to impress people?  The majority of the people who have those kinda of pictures, end up dying from some kind of gunshot wound.  Then the parents are so in denial about their child being involved in that kind of stuff.  :?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4223.msg157990#msg157990 date=1169609606]
    Huh?
    [/quote]

Just smile and nod, Ron... smile and nod. 

And then slowly die a little inside...  :-(

[/quote]  WHAT?!  EVERY culture now is down or hip or rockin w/the gansta shit!!! This behavior DEFIES race...  It has NOTHING to do with being black.  It DOES have something to do with how you were raised, where you grew up, and who you hung around with.  Welcome to the world TRW, stupidity has NO race.
    STFU NOOB!! O wait that's me....

[quote author=a muse me link=topic=4223.msg158003#msg158003 date=1169610544]
      WHAT?!  EVERY culture now is down or hip or rockin w/the gansta shit!!! This behavior DEFIES race...  It has NOTHING to do with being black.  It DOES have something to do with how you were raised, where you grew up, and who you hung around with.  Welcome to the world TRW, stupidity has NO race.
    [/quote]

I didn't specify a race because I have seen it a lot with white people also.  It is just so stupid, I can't believe anyone buys into that crap.  I hope that the homeowner does not get in trouble for shooting the kid.  I think that he maybe could have shot him somewhere other than the head though.

[quote author=a muse me link=topic=4223.msg158003#msg158003 date=1169610544]
    Â* WHAT?!Â* EVERY culture now is down or hip or rockin w/the gansta shit!!! This behavior DEFIES race...Â* It has NOTHING to do with being black.Â* It DOES have something to do with how you were raised, where you grew up, and who you hung around with.Â* Welcome to the world TRW, stupidity has NO race.
    [/quote]    OH - and the same    to anyone agreeing with that statement!

Note to self: don't quote your quote when you're being super-pissed off.  My last was directed to TRW - and anyone who agreed w/him or her.  Yeah, Yeah, I know  - STFU NOOB!

[quote author=a muse me link=topic=4223.msg158023#msg158023 date=1169611300]
    Note to self: don't quote your quote when you're being super-pissed off.  My last was directed to TRW - and anyone who agreed w/him or her.  Yeah, Yeah, I know  - STFU NOOB!
    [/quote]

:lol: that was funny  :lol:

if this was canada, the home owner would be in jail without question. if you rob a house in canada and hurt yourself in the process, you can sue the home owner. aint that some shit.

[quote author=Hotsauce Mcgilacuty link=topic=4223.msg158807#msg158807 date=1169667195]
    if this was canada, the home owner would be in jail without question. if you rob a house in canada and hurt yourself in the process, you can sue the home owner. aint that some shit.
    [/quote]

That's happened in California too.  However if you kill them you're okay, just don't wound them!  :lol:

[quote author=Hotsauce Mcgilacuty link=topic=4223.msg158807#msg158807 date=1169667195]
    [/quote]
    And this is why Canada sucks.  :-)  Amongst other reasons.....like Bryan Adams!

^^ and Celine Dion

Back to the subject at hand... You got shot by a homeowner trying to protect himself and family? Oh well, karma is a bitch.
    <br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

If someone tried to break into our house, I would shoot them...no questions asked. When you have children, and you read about all of the horrible stories about kids being abducted and raped, you do what you feel is necessary to protect them. I don't live in an area where I have to be that worried, but I still carry a gun for the simple reason that I can.

[quote author=Jackie8783 link=topic=4223.msg159009#msg159009 date=1169674785]
    If someone tried to break into our house, I would shoot them...no questions asked. When you have children, and you read about all of the horrible stories about kids being abducted and raped, you do what you feel is necessary to protect them. I don't live in an area where I have to be that worried, but I still carry a gun for the simple reason that I can.

&nbsp; ^^^ agreed
    [/quote]

Thread Information