Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

From day one, the neighbor across the street hated me and my kids and would yell at us if anyone (even people we didn't know) parked in front of her house. I had bought a bunch of boxes of Sour Patch Kids Cereal (It's as bad as it sounds) and we didn't like it but the squirrels did. So, I'd sit out in the front yard, wearing a ratty Andy Kaufmann t-shirt and boxer shorts, and hand feed a half dozen squirrels the cereal. It was like crack to them; the furry little bastards would go nuts for the stuff and I had a ton of it because it was on sale for 99 cents a box and I bought the store out - I'm impulsive and love cereal. The neighbor would watch me from her window and I'd always make sure the "Sour Patch Kids Cereal" box was in clear view hoping she'd wonder what the hell was going on...

Maybe she's here and will post up about the weirdo who played with the squirrels.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    From day one, the neighbor across the street hated me and my kids and would yell at us if anyone (even people we didn't know) parked in front of her house. I had bought a bunch of boxes of Sour Patch Kids Cereal (It's as bad as it sounds) and we didn't like it but the squirrels did. So, I'd sit out in the front yard, wearing a ratty Andy Kaufmann t-shirt and boxer shorts, and hand feed a half dozen squirrels the cereal. It was like crack to them; the furry little bastards would go nuts for the stuff and I had a ton of it because it was on sale for 99 cents a box and I bought the store out - I'm impulsive and love cereal. The neighbor would watch me from her window and I'd always make sure the "Sour Patch Kids Cereal" box was in clear view hoping she'd wonder what the hell was going on...

Maybe she's here and will post up about the weirdo who played with the squirrels.
    Dude. I FEEL YOU on ALL of this post. I'm sorry that I misjudged you in other threads. Because this is EPIC and so awesome

FUCK. HER. THEM. WHOEVER.

If you don't keep this shit up, I'll disown you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm sorry that I misjudged you in other threads. :
    No problem. I'm a difficult book to read; sometimes I even get lost between the pages.

Someone for the love of god stop the spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Someone for the love of god stop the spammer.
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Done
    lol thank you!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

There was a spammer? I miss all the action.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    OMG they made like 20 posts of basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This is at least the 3rd (or maybe the same one 3 times?) in the last day. I swatted two of them yesterday, one in the actual act of posting, so that was fun. But damn. If they knew how slow things have been here, they'd save their e-ink for a busier place.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information