Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

Re: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

Are there any other big girl games these girls could be playing that is driving this person crazy?

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1539955#msg1539955 date=1266377845]
    Are there any other big girl games these girls could be playing that is driving this person crazy?
    [/quote]
    Maybe they're playing Monopoly (pre-makeover) and things got rough.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=23982.msg1539956#msg1539956 date=1266377908]
    Maybe they're playing Monopoly (pre-makeover) and things got rough.
    [/quote]
    Stealing from the bank, and trying to hide the money.  Still trying to stay away from the visual.

the girls are actually a couple, so twister could be an option... :2eyesbleed: a really gross option...

or, maybe they're slip and sliding down the hallway? we lay in bed and try to guess what exactly could be making these noises and nothing makes sense. my bf thinks that maybe their refrigerator is motorized and they have to chase it around in order to get food out. i think they like throwing marbles at each other.

regardless, we're moving in two weeks, so it'll no longer be our problem! whee! 

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

I live in a three unit apartment on the second floor.  Thank Christ the neighbors upstairs are moving.  I've been tortured for 5 years with hissy fits (pounding,screaming and stomping) every time I try to take a shower.  Is it even possible that they are in the shower every time?  Then they go and buy their teen-aged son a drum set. A real fucking drum set.  They live on the 3rd floor and they buy a drum set?  Our downstairs neighbors used to have horrid screaming matches that ended with house rattling door slams.  They have since divorced so the wife moved out and all is good.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Our first apartment, we had neighbors downstairs that got into screaming matches all hours of the day.  It was a younger couple.  The fights usually entailed lots of door slamming and banging.  They disappeared one day out of the blue.  I felt sorry for their puppy that was pinned when they weren't home because I could hear it bark the whole time.  (Walls were so thin.)

Our current apartment is somewhat quieter.  There are a few problem neighbors in the building but only one of them lives close enough to be annoying.  They fail to understand that the walls in the apartment building are thin and their bass was fucking vibrating my floor.  I think it is a trio of ghetto boys.  They didn't move in with much except the sound system and boxes.  I've called the office once about the bass but these folks never stay long anyway.

I keep telling myself to be somewhat tolerant since next year we'll buy a house.  I will never live in attached housing again, be it townhouse or apartment.
    "Death is not the worst that can happen to men." -Plato

My neighbors like to bring their dog across the street into my yard to shit, instead of letting it shit in their own yard. One of these days, I'm going to grow big enough balls to gather all the shit up into a bag, put it on their porch, and light it on fire.  :2angry:
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[quote author=leyash link=topic=23982.msg1583695#msg1583695 date=1270234580]
    My neighbors like to bring their dog across the street into my yard to shit, instead of letting it shit in their own yard. One of these days, I'm going to grow big enough balls to gather all the shit up into a bag, put it on their porch, and light it on fire.&nbsp; :2angry:
    [/quote]

That would piss me off.

My neighbors like to bring their dog across the street into my yard to shit, instead of letting it shit in their own yard. One of these days, I'm going to grow big enough balls to gather all the shit up into a bag, put it on their porch, and light it on fire. &nbsp;:2angry:
    [/quote]

That's one of the big problems in my complex. &nbsp;People just let their dogs crap all over the grassy common areas, even the area around the playground! I kid you not but one morning when I used to work, we left our apartment and saw where one of our neighbors was too lazy to even take their dog to the grass. &nbsp;There was a neat pile of dog shit sitting on the concrete door jam.&nbsp;
    &quot;Death is not the worst that can happen to men.&quot; -Plato

[quote author=InTheNightWonderer link=topic=23982.msg1583704#msg1583704 date=1270234972]
    That would piss me off.
    [/quote]

He does it to everyone. It's just, whoever happens to not be home at the time, or not paying attention, or whatever. Luckily, it hasn't happened in about a week, because my husband has been outside every night working on his welder, but I'm sure when he's done with it, it will start right back up again.

They just moved into that house about two months ago, so they aren't making a good first impression.
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

My neighbors like to bring their dog across the street into my yard to shit, instead of letting it shit in their own yard. One of these days, I'm going to grow big enough balls to gather all the shit up into a bag, put it on their porch, and light it on fire.&nbsp; :2angry:
    [/quote]

Nah, next time you have a really big dump, just put yours in a bag and leave it on the porch with a note saying &quot;if your dog can shit in my yard can I shit on your porch?&quot;&nbsp; :lol:

I don't have that problem.&nbsp; My grandfather used to hate it when dogs did that though, he'd light their ass up with the BB gun.

We do have this one guy who drives this ollllldddd, like mid-70s truck and has this nice stereo system in it...so he's constantly blaring that shit.&nbsp; Soooo&nbsp; annoying, especially when you're trying to sleep.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

[quote author=kevansvault link=topic=23982.msg1583762#msg1583762 date=1270239003]
    Nah, next time you have a really big dump, just put yours in a bag and leave it on the porch with a note saying &quot;if your dog can shit in my yard can I shit on your porch?&quot;&nbsp; :lol:

I don't have that problem.&nbsp; My grandfather used to hate it when dogs did that though, he'd light their ass up with the BB gun.

We do have this one guy who drives this ollllldddd, like mid-70s truck and has this nice stereo system in it...so he's constantly blaring that shit.&nbsp; Soooo&nbsp; annoying, especially when you're trying to sleep.
    [/quote]

We live in a fairly decent neighborhood, and the noise curfew is 10pm... so if there's ever anyone out here playing music/partying/whatever after 10:30pm or so... the cops will be out here. They don't tolerate that shit in this neighborhood.

[quote author=kevansvault link=topic=23982.msg1583762#msg1583762 date=1270239003]
    Nah, next time you have a really big dump, just put yours in a bag and leave it on the porch with a note saying &quot;if your dog can shit in my yard can I shit on your porch?&quot; &nbsp;:lol:

I don't have that problem. &nbsp;My grandfather used to hate it when dogs did that though, he'd light their ass up with the BB gun.

We do have this one guy who drives this ollllldddd, like mid-70s truck and has this nice stereo system in it...so he's constantly blaring that shit. &nbsp;Soooo &nbsp;annoying, especially when you're trying to sleep.
    [/quote]

This also happens to us. &nbsp;You're trying to sleep and all you hear is bass going BOMB BOMB BA-BOMB.

There are children that live across the street, and also two houses to my left and two houses to my right. They never ever play in their own yards, choosing instead to ass around in my yard and driveway all day.

Every time I catch them, I ask them not to.. and have even told their parents to keep them away to no avail.&nbsp; Even when they do decide to go to someone else's yard, they insist on cutting through mine instead of using the sidewalk. They used to poke my poor elderly cat with a stick and antagonize my dog when he was trying to do his business as well.

They are the most obnoxious little asshole kids I've ever encountered. My bedroom is next to the driveway and I can always hear them talking and yelling.

Also, we share a driveway with the next door neighbors, and they always insist on parking on my private side of the driveway, their private side of the driveway, and the shared part. No matter how many times we ask that they stay on their side.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Pretty sure that we are the terrible neighbours. :(
    Everyone else in our apartment complex is over sixty years old.
    We play Singstar late at night and put rubbish down the chute late at night and my brother randomly vomits in the stairwell. Oh and we once left our Christmas lights on our balcony until February.
    SCANDAL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[/quote]

:lol:

When I use to live in the suburbs, the new neighbours who moved in behind us would poke my dog with a stick through the fence and get up on a ladder and spray him with a hose. We used to keep buckets of water at the fence line and throw it over them when they pulled that shit. They used to try and bring down all sorts of fuckery upon us, so there was also many other acts of clandestine sabotage that I won't repeat here.&nbsp; :lol:

Whenever I took the dog for a walk, everyday without fail, he would clench his asshole until we got to the front of their house and would lay a big brown bear right in the middle of their pristine white limestone driveway. It was deliberate and totally pre-meditated act of desecration on his behalf ... maybe I'm an asshole, but in those circumstances, the dog was totally justified.&nbsp;

[quote author=trepid link=topic=23982.msg1584746#msg1584746 date=1270299872]
    :lol:

When I use to live in the suburbs, the new neighbours who moved in behind us would poke my dog with a stick through the fence and get up on a ladder and spray him with a hose. We used to keep buckets of water at the fence line and throw it over them when they pulled that shit. They used to try and bring down all sorts of fuckery upon us, so there was also many other acts of clandestine sabotage that I won't repeat here.&nbsp; :lol:

Whenever I took the dog for a walk, everyday without fail, he would clench his asshole until we got to the front of their house and would lay a big brown bear right in the middle of their pristine white limestone driveway. It was deliberate and totally pre-meditated act of desecration on his behalf ... maybe I'm an asshole, but in those circumstances, the dog was totally justified.&nbsp;

[/quote]

:lol: It wouldn't be a big deal to me if they would pick the shit up! Literally! Like, even in local parks here, if your animal uses the bathroom, you're supposed to pick it up and dispose of it properly. If they catch your dog using the bathroom in the neighborhood anywhere OTHER than the grass, it's a pretty hefty fine, as well. I love animals, and I'm totally not mad at the dog... but it's irritating that they bring him over here CONSTANTLY to use the bathroom. I have kids, just like they do, and I don't want my kids to step over/in shit every time we leave the house to go somewhere... it's frustrating. I'd try to talk to them, but I hate confrontation, so I'm just going to leave it alone, and continue picking up after them.&nbsp; :|

My mom's neighbors stole an 8 ft tall Yucca off of her porch.&nbsp; The pot was laying on the sidewalk and there was a trail of dirt leading directly to their house.&nbsp; The gay neighbor across the street was outside when we all noticed it and, being the very vocal person that he is, grabbed my mom by the hand and marched her next door.&nbsp; They saw the plant sitting inside the living room window. They knocked and hilarity ensued.

&quot;Bitch!!!&nbsp; That aint your plant!!&quot;
    (At this time she decides that she doesn't speak english)

&quot;Que?&quot;

Michael pointed to the plant..&quot;THAT...IS...NOT...YOURS.&nbsp; GIVE IT BITCH!&quot;

&quot;Que?&quot;

She eventually got her plant back.&nbsp; But then Michael had seen in the backyard that a goat had jumped up on a barrel.&nbsp; He flipped his script.

&quot;You ugly whore!! THATS MY GOAT!!!&quot;

&quot;Que?&quot;

That's when the cops got called.&nbsp; Mom has her plant.&nbsp; The gay neighbor has his goat.&nbsp; Everyone is happy.

[quote author=Nocturnity link=topic=23982.msg1584879#msg1584879 date=1270317320]
    My mom's neighbors stole an 8 ft tall Yucca off of her porch.&nbsp; The pot was laying on the sidewalk and there was a trail of dirt leading directly to their house.&nbsp; The gay neighbor across the street was outside when we all noticed it and, being the very vocal person that he is, grabbed my mom by the hand and marched her next door.&nbsp; They saw the plant sitting inside the living room window. They knocked and hilarity ensued.

&quot;Bitch!!!&nbsp; That aint your plant!!&quot;
    (At this time she decides that she doesn't speak english)
    [/quote]

That story seriously made me laugh hysterically. Thanks for that. And glad everyone got their shit back.&nbsp; :-)

[quote author=leyash link=topic=23982.msg1584912#msg1584912 date=1270318630]
    That story seriously made me laugh hysterically. Thanks for that. And glad everyone got their shit back.&nbsp; :-)
    [/quote]

It was side-aching hilarious.&nbsp; Michael was screaming at the top of his lungs, all red faced.. &quot;GIVE ME MY FUCKING GOAT!&nbsp; I'LL BE DAMNED IF YOUR FREAKY ASS IS GOING TO COOK MY GOAT!!!&quot;

I loved it.

[quote author=Nocturnity link=topic=23982.msg1584918#msg1584918 date=1270318865]

It was side-aching hilarious.&nbsp; Michael was screaming at the top of his lungs, all red faced.. &quot;GIVE ME MY FUCKING GOAT!&nbsp; I'LL BE DAMNED IF YOUR FREAKY ASS IS GOING TO COOK MY GOAT!!!&quot;

I loved it.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: You should have video taped it!

[quote author=leyash link=topic=23982.msg1584923#msg1584923 date=1270318966]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: You should have video taped it!
    [/quote]

My camera only holds like 40 seconds of video.&nbsp; And no sound.&nbsp; It wouldn't have been the same.&nbsp; :-(

My yucky neighbors moved. :-D&nbsp; The first week I had moved in to this cottage house, the neighbor that lives in the duplex in the back would comment on my vintage standing ashtray, on the porch.&nbsp; Everyday for two weeks when she saw me in the yard she would say things like, &quot;I love that, can I have it?&quot; It got so obnoxious.&nbsp; It's not like I was having a yard sale!&nbsp; By week three the ashtray was gone.

She was a tweeker freak that would periodically clean out her place and fill up her recycling bin with utter garbage and overflow her trashcan too, along with leaving it on the curb in a pile.&nbsp; (I had to label my large recycling can because she would steal mine when they refused to pick up hers!)&nbsp; So one day the city comes by and puts a fine on my door, thinking it's mine since I am the visible house in the front!&nbsp; On top of that I had been notifying our rental management of all the goings on with the garbage and those fools send me a over-flow garbage fee!&nbsp; Frustrating&nbsp;

Next to her in the duplex we had the lovely LARGE family of drug dealers.&nbsp; At first all the comings and goings of the cars down the driveway I assumed was family visiting.&nbsp; I started to pay attention and saw &quot;faces of meth&quot; come a calling at ALL hours.&nbsp; The huge drove of kids would play in my yard and I would tell them not to play on the side where my dog goes because of the dog poo and this 13 year old turns and says &quot; Oh hell no, if my little brother steps in shit, somebody is going to pay&quot; Nice kids.
    &nbsp;

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

OMFG, the ghetto douchebags downstairs have been playing loud, thumping music since 9:30 am this morning.&nbsp; I have complained to the leasing office 3 times so far in the last week because the music is always loud.&nbsp; So I have opted to call the cops today.&nbsp; They have been here little over a week and already they have pissed me off.

I suppose this is what I get living in a pseudo-ghetto however we still need to save for the house down payment for 10-12 more months so moving into a better area right now is out of the question.&nbsp; (My rent would go from $900 to $1300+ easy.)&nbsp;

[quote author=Polly Zero link=topic=23982.msg1587052#msg1587052 date=1270483830]
    OMFG, the ghetto douchebags downstairs have been playing loud, thumping music since 9:30 am this morning.&nbsp; I have complained to the leasing office 3 times so far in the last week because the music is always loud.&nbsp; So I have opted to call the cops today.&nbsp; They have been here little over a week and already they have pissed me off.

I suppose this is what I get living in a pseudo-ghetto however we still need to save for the house down payment for 10-12 more months so moving into a better area right now is out of the question.&nbsp; (My rent would go from $900 to $1300+ easy.)&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    Type up a letter and send it to them.&nbsp; Maybe they will take it more seriously when you mention in it that you have had to call the police?

Lucky!&nbsp; Saving for your own home.&nbsp; :-)

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Thread Information