Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

Re: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=23982.msg1519473#msg1519473 date=1264558327]
    Hi there!  Gotha, I adore you, and GaryGnu, you seem like a cool kid, but could you please keep the banter to PMs?  Many thanks.
    [/quote]

absolutely  :oops:

Senior Member firefighterst1426's Avatar

Our old ass neighbor kept following me around my yard.  She even followed me on my porch one morning.  I like my privacy

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=23982.msg1519473#msg1519473 date=1264558327]
    Hi there!  Gotha, I adore you, and GaryGnu, you seem like a cool kid, but could you please keep the banter to PMs?  Many thanks.
    [/quote]
    No problem.

I have to post this.  :lol:

I moved into this apartment complex.  Amazing, beautiful place.  One night I am laying in bed and I hear screaming, cursing, banging below me.  I was like..OK. 

Next night, same thing.

Following night, it sounded like he was murdering someone.  Aggravated, my revenge was stomping the floor.  The noise stopped.

Went to go make dinner, and when I walked to my kitchen table with dinner,  I see a paper slipped under my door. 

(I should scan the letter but my scanner isn't working :/ )

Basically, he apologized for his "emotional outbursts" and if I have any issues, knock on his door.

I felt like such an idiot.  I wrote an apology back and put it in his mailbox. 

He still has these outbursts almost everyday.  I just ignore it. 

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=23982.msg1519490#msg1519490 date=1264559361]
    I have to post this.  :lol:

I moved into this apartment complex.  Amazing, beautiful place.  One night I am laying in bed and I hear screaming, cursing, banging below me.  I was like..OK. 

Next night, same thing.

Following night, it sounded like he was murdering someone.  Aggravated, my revenge was stomping the floor.  The noise stopped.

Went to go make dinner, and when I walked to my kitchen table with dinner,  I see a paper slipped under my door. 

(I should scan the letter but my scanner isn't working :/ )

Basically, he apologized for his "emotional outbursts" and if I have any issues, knock on his door.

I felt like such an idiot.  I wrote an apology back and put it in his mailbox. 

He still has these outbursts almost everyday.  I just ignore it. 
    [/quote]

Wait, he's alone and doing that?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23982.msg1519505#msg1519505 date=1264562542]
    Wait, he's alone and doing that?
    [/quote]

Yupp.

We just moved into a beautiful house, in a good neighborhood, the only problem is the house next to us is being rented by a farming company for one of their employees families. All the houses have two car garages behind them, and two parking spaces in front of the houses. Our farming employee neighbor apparently has gotten use to the fact that our house was empty for a year and continues to park with the back end of his work truck in our first parking spot in front of our house, he has several vehicles, because several people live in his house. We thought that oh common sense he will realize he needs to pull forward it's been over two weeks and he still parks in front of our place. We tried talking to him and anyone that lives in the house and none of them speak English, besides a child that is around 7 I told her and apparently it did nothing. Neither me or my husband speak Spanish, can someone tell me how to say, "Please park your truck in front of your house." I am just thinking about calling the company and seeing what they can do, but I'm hormonal and pissy and pregnant and I just feel like having it towed to get my point across. Suggestions?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=23982.msg1519929#msg1519929 date=1264614805]
    Yupp.
    [/quote]
    Is he single? You guys would get along brilliantly. :oops:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=23982.msg1519929#msg1519929 date=1264614805]
    Yupp.
    [/quote]

Why do you feel like an idiot? It sounds like the guy is a nut.

Thank's Gary Meldrum, for giving out that info lol

[quote author=Rea link=topic=23982.msg1521243#msg1521243 date=1264719195]
    Thank's Gary Meldrum, for giving out that info lol
    [/quote]

What?

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

When I lived with my ex, the house next to us was a coyote house. 40 Mexicans in a 1,800 square foot house  It was actually kind of sad because these were the type of coyotes that held them for ransom then murdered them and dumped the bodies in the desert.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=23982.msg1521320#msg1521320 date=1264723026]
    What?
    [/quote]

My superb sleuthing skills think that garygnu is Gary Meldrum and Rea is responding to this which is about her.

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1519452#msg1519452 date=1264557246]
    Maria is still in Redford, google Maria Knes she might show up, I'm not sure.  Some people have seen her and they told me she's in Redford.
    [/quote]

He gave her info, she gave his name. Just a guess. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23982.msg1521345#msg1521345 date=1264724223]
    My superb sleuthing skills think that garygnu is Gary Meldrum and Rea is responding to this which is about her.

He gave her info, she gave his name. Just a guess. 
    [/quote]

:2thescream:

Before, it was a neighbor who farmed multitudes of un-neutered cats, cats which delighted in pissing/spraying in my shrubbery.

Then it was Upstairs-Neighbors who seized every opportunity to drop ketchup packets down from their balcony to my porch below (Dear God, how much Whataburger can a guy eat?)

At my new place, I think I'M the bad neighbor because I really enjoy wearing an unflattering, ill-fitting minimum of clothing around the house and I really really REALLY like doing so with blatant disregard for open windows.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

My one neighbor looks like Dana Carvey 'Turtleturtle'.

I was really pissed at 'bad' neighbor today.  They're our neighbors to the left, and they've been assholes the entire time I've known them (9 years).  Dude was snowblowing this morning while I was frantically trying to get my car unstuck from my driveway this morning.  I don't even have gloves.  He looked at me.  Fucker.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

A thread to bitch about neighbors? SWEEEET.

There was the asshat junkie that lived in the house to the left of mine. He hit my car, $2500 worth of damage. Had me deal with his mom and dad in New York because he couldnt handle the stress of me trying to get things repaired (he was 29). He paid me 500 dollars and MOVED THE FUCK AWAY in the middle of the night. Never got my money.

There was the super obnoxiously loud sex couple in the apartments to the right of me. He ended up beating her half to death, breaking all sorts of bones, and choking her unconscious. I called the cops, was a witness in the trial, and she flipped the last day in court and tried to pretend she was lying all along.

At the moment i have a gaggle of young college girls living in the house behind mine. They lack anything resembling common sense or courtesy. They decided 3am parties are a great idea, as is playing the drums, running outside yelling "WOOOOOO", and carrying on high-volume conversations on a shared driveway. All of this consistently between 1-4am. Oh, their frat boy boyfriends also decided peeing in my front yard was an awesome idea because they didnt want to run the 10 yards to their house.

/end rants

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=23982.msg1521607#msg1521607 date=1264737256]
    My one neighbor looks like Dana Carvey 'Turtleturtle'.

I was really pissed at 'bad' neighbor today.  They're our neighbors to the left, and they've been assholes the entire time I've known them (9 years).  Dude was snowblowing this morning while I was frantically trying to get my car unstuck from my driveway this morning.  I don't even have gloves.  He looked at me.  Fucker.
    [/quote]

People are tools.  My one neighbour in a snowy area made a big production at a block party that her husband *always* shovelled for us, because we don't shovel.  I was like, um, I grew up in snow and just because I'm coming back to it after a hiatus doesn't mean I lost my manners - pretty sure your husband shovels our walk because we shovel yours.  Also sure we don't shovel the guy on the other side because he stops abruptly and perfectly at the property line.

A neighbor that has never once talked to us calls us snobs to our other neighbor (who we hang out with frequently) because we don't supposedly don't talk to people. 

'Terror-pisser' killed neighbour's garden  :lol:

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=23948.0

wow. i was all set to rant about my downstairs neighbors who are so loud that it literally sounds like they're walking either on their ceiling, or on our roof. we can't decide yet. we asked our landlord if she could talk to them and she said, "well, they're bigger girls, so they carry around more weight." apparently, they also enjoy a good game of bowling on the hardwood floors.

but, it sounds like i've got it pretty easy compared to some of these wackos you guys live near! and, the person with the raining ketchup packets made me giggle. probably bc i'm not the one being rained on, so sorry! 

Maybe those big girls are just playing twister.

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1539905#msg1539905 date=1266375633]
    Maybe those big girls are just playing twister.
    [/quote]

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1539913#msg1539913 date=1266376010]

[/quote]
    I was just trying to avoid the visiual 

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1539929#msg1539929 date=1266376673]
    I was just trying to avoid the visiual 
    [/quote]

:lol: So was I!

Thread Information