Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

Re: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

Glad to see people venting about their bad neighbors.  When I started this link it took a few to get going.  Keep up the good posts everyone :lol:

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1588881#msg1588881 date=1270606107]
    Glad to see people venting about their bad neighbors.  When I started this thread it took a few to get going.  Keep up the good posts everyone :lol:
    [/quote]I was told by a neighbor that the bad neighbor I had that moved once I put up cameras to catch her crazy antics is falling on hard times! Crazy bitch gets what she deserves!! :lol:

Right now all I got is the neighbor that has elk lick his windows and poop in front of his storage shed.  :lol:

Someone came out this way looking for me, and they couldn't find me. They talked to a neighbor that said people move out here so they CAN'T be found.  :2shocked: It kind of made me wonder what kind of neighbors I have.
    At least everyone really keeps to themselves.

I did have this one neighbor that lived around the corner from me in Detroit...

Oh, hi!  :2wave: There you are!

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1588907#msg1588907 date=1270606948]
    I did have this one neighbor that lived around the corner from me in Detroit...

Oh, hi!  :2wave: There you are!
    [/quote]
    Oops, what was that LOL :2grin:

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1588909#msg1588909 date=1270607025]
    Oops, what was that LOL :2grin:
    [/quote]

You were mos def one of my all time favorite neighbors.
    Funny how we ended up marrying Eastsiders that went to the same school. 

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1588930#msg1588930 date=1270608070]
    You were mos def one of my all time favorite neighbors.
    Funny how we ended up marrying Eastsiders that went to the same school. 
    [/quote]Crazy for sure! Just think one day we might be neighbors once again? 

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1588939#msg1588939 date=1270608364]
    Crazy for sure! Just think one day we might be neighbors once again?   
    [/quote]

Wouldn't that be fuckin' awesome??

Although, I am in intense therapy because of my life in Detroit.  :2huh:

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1588948#msg1588948 date=1270608862]

Wouldn't that be fuckin' awesome??

Although, I am in intense therapy because of my life in Detroit.  :2huh:
    [/quote] :-( :2sad:  CHEER UP 

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1588956#msg1588956 date=1270609205]
    :-( :2sad:  CHEER UP 
    [/quote]

I'm getting there.  :2smiley:

It's been a rough week. I have been feeling homesick and adding a lot to the Detroit thread.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1588967#msg1588967 date=1270609814]

I'm getting there.  :2smiley:

It's been a rough week. I have been feeling homesick and adding a lot to the Detroit thread.
    [/quote]
    There were a lot of neighbors in Brightmoore that I couldn't stand! I bet that could be a thread all by itself.  I do miss the Detroit days!  

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1588974#msg1588974 date=1270610091]
    There were a lot of neighbors in Brightmoore that I couldn't stand! I bet that could be a thread all by itself.  I do miss the Detroit days!  
    [/quote]

Robert Frost. 
    All he ever said was, "Wah, wah, wah."   

A fun thread to bring back! We all have neighbors who annoy us.

Except I think I was the annoying neighbor when I was in my early 20s. I lived with 4, sometimes 5 other people in a nice house and we would throw parties all the time. I don't even remember caring if we were loud.

I was a horrible person

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Pretty sure my neighbour is the local meth maker/ dealer.
    He also seems to be the town fence. We're always finding weird shit in our yard that his minions have accidentally dropped on their way to delivering it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg View Post
    Pretty sure my neighbour is the local meth maker/ dealer.
    He also seems to be the town fence. We're always finding weird shit in our yard that his minions have accidentally dropped on their way to delivering it to him.
    Damn. I have a neighbor across the street who always have random people staying there, it's a different car/people every week. And they are like, old and disabled....think people are taking advantage of them and crashing there. They even had a couple sleeping in their car on their driveway, until someone called the cops and the cops made them leave.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

We ended up moving to get away from our psycho neighbors. Turned out to be an awesome thing, but it was super stressful at the time. They threatened to shoot us because I told their kid not to hit my car with his ball.

Trump flag moved away and the other fuckers did soon after. We were actually invited to the chili cook off this year and went. We had a lovely time with the remaining sane neighbor's and some new nice people.

Fuck trump flag!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

oh my god. I just typed out and deleted the longest diatribe about an old neighbor. It was around the time I first discovered this site, when it was just MySpace deaths.

I have not thought about this woman I YEARS. She was so evil. She bragged about slashing a complete strangers tires because she was dating a guy a friend of hers had a crush on. Wth?!? Anyway, she doesn?t deserve this mention here and sure didn?t deserve the paragraphs I wrote before this brief rant. But here it is. Megan, go fuck yourself. You and your OxyContin addiction after you judged me for drinking. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar_Cadaver View Post
    oh my god. I just typed out and deleted the longest diatribe about an old neighbor. It was around the time I first discovered this site, when it was just MySpace deaths.

I have not thought about this woman I YEARS. She was so evil. She bragged about slashing a complete strangers tires because she was dating a guy a friend of hers had a crush on. Wth?!? Anyway, she doesn?t deserve this mention here and sure didn?t deserve the paragraphs I wrote before this brief rant. But here it is. Megan, go fuck yourself. You and your OxyContin addiction after you judged me for drinking. :D
    Wow, the Myspace days. Good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Trump flag moved away and the other fuckers did soon after. We were actually invited to the chili cook off this year and went. We had a lovely time with the remaining sane neighbor's and some new nice people.

Fuck trump flag!
    Update: New trump flag people hit our mailbox and knocked it over and didnt tell us. Another neighbor ratted on them. They are fine besides that though. People dont really hang out anymore (or if they do we arent invited) and they keep to themselves. Im just glad the old cliquey people are gone. They really made me feel left out

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Update: New trump flag people hit our mailbox and knocked it over and didnt tell us. Another neighbor ratted on them. They are fine besides that though. People dont really hang out anymore (or if they do we arent invited) and they keep to themselves. Im just glad the old cliquey people are gone. They really made me feel left out
    Ugh. Maybe people are just staying by themselves due to the pandemic.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    In CA we have three diffrent trash cans. One for trash, one for recycling and one for yard waste. Anyway, there are two barrels for trash which is SUPPOSED to be one for us and one for the front neighbors. They always fill both every week leaving nowhere for our trash. Our way of telling them to "fuck off" is that they have to bring ours out in addition to theirs because IT'S THEIR TRASH IN BOTH.

I've had the yard waste one back here behind the fence because we're the only ones with anything to put in to it. They were supposed to be doing the "gardening" and having money knocked off their rent for it and weren't doing any of it. It's part of the reason why we were allowed to put up the fences. Because WE WERE doing it and they were getting money off their rent for doing nothing.

Anyway, the landlady called and they complained that we had the yard waste barrel out back here. She said that we have to bring it out front. What they're GOING TO DO is put regular trash in to it because filling theirs and ours isn't enough room for them. Nope. They want it to put even MORE trash in to. They have zero yard waste. We're the ones with all of the yard waste.

I told the husband that we should start keeping our own trash barrel back here in response to this bullshit. He disagrees. I think he's wrong. Because they can't exactly go to the land lady and complain that we have our own barrel back here and not available to them to throw their crap in to.

Regardless, I'm taking pictures of the trash that they put in to the yard barrel and I'm going to send it to her. Because when you misuse the barrels like that, the city will take disposal away from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    In CA we have three diffrent trash cans. One for trash, one for recycling and one for yard waste. Anyway, there are two barrels for trash which is SUPPOSED to be one for us and one for the front neighbors. They always fill both every week leaving nowhere for our trash. Our way of telling them to "fuck off" is that they have to bring ours out in addition to theirs because IT'S THEIR TRASH IN BOTH.

I've had the yard waste one back here behind the fence because we're the only ones with anything to put in to it. They were supposed to be doing the "gardening" and having money knocked off their rent for it and weren't doing any of it. It's part of the reason why we were allowed to put up the fences. Because WE WERE doing it and they were getting money off their rent for doing nothing.

Anyway, the landlady called and they complained that we had the yard waste barrel out back here. She said that we have to bring it out front. What they're GOING TO DO is put regular trash in to it because filling theirs and ours isn't enough room for them. Nope. They want it to put even MORE trash in to. They have zero yard waste. We're the ones with all of the yard waste.

I told the husband that we should start keeping our own trash barrel back here in response to this bullshit. He disagrees. I think he's wrong. Because they can't exactly go to the land lady and complain that we have our own barrel back here and not available to them to throw their crap in to.

Regardless, I'm taking pictures of the trash that they put in to the yard barrel and I'm going to send it to her. Because when you misuse the barrels like that, the city will take disposal away from you.
    I'm confused. Do you share the yard waste can with them? Where I live, each house has the 3 (garbage, recycle and yard waste). We keep ours on the side of our house....everyone has their own 3 different ones and no one touches anyone else's. It blows my mind that someone would use your garbage can, that is so rude!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm confused. Do you share the yard waste can with them? Where I live, each house has the 3 (garbage, recycle and yard waste). We keep ours on the side of our house....everyone has their own 3 different ones and no one touches anyone else's. It blows my mind that someone would use your garbage can, that is so rude!
    We share a yard waste and recycling can. We each have our own trash cans, but they overflow both leaving us nowhere to put our trash.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    We share a yard waste and recycling can. We each have our own trash cans, but they overflow both leaving us nowhere to put our trash.
    I would hide your trash can so they can't get to it...lol.

Thread Information