Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

Re: PROBLEM Neighbors that you can't stand!

Another thing is they have called the cops at least 5 times for absolutely no reason.

First time was a noise complaint where they supposedly heard children screaming. The kids weren't even home.

2nd time, another noise complaint. I was the only one home and was watching a movie.

3rd time, a family friend was on his phone in the driveway yelling at walmart because they messed up the poster prints (he's an artist) he was being kind of loud, but anyone could see he was on the phone.

After that time everyone that came or left my house for 3 weeks got pulled over at least once.

The very last time the cops came was because our dog got out and went in to their yard.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23982.msg1517509#msg1517509 date=1264444987]
    It's got a map and you can locate an area you're planning to move to and see if anyone is complaining about the neighbors. Therefore, you can also locate your current home and see if anyone is complaining about you.  :lol: Nobody complained about me last time I looked.
    [/quote]

I should make a complaint about my mother!  :lol:

Remember that link I posted about the cheap houses in Detroit? Gnu and I both lived there. When I was there, some guy came home with my roommate once and while she was letting me know we had company, he was stealing my fucking pit bull. He worked at the local pizza place (Sammy B's) and I called to have him come by. We got into a huge altercation, I tried to stab him, he tried to hit me with a frying pan in my kitchen.
    He came back and tried to shoot me and my roommate in the front yard.

I had my van shot at there, bikers broke into my house (The Penetrators), the neighbors car had a bomb go off so bad in her car that there was nothing left of it. heh, she shouldn't have been giving out people's phone numbers.  :lol:

It was a rough, rough neighborhood.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1517519#msg1517519 date=1264445516]

Remember that link I posted about the cheap houses in Detroit? Gnu and I both lived there. When I was there, some guy came home with my roommate once and while she was letting me know we had company, he was stealing my fucking pit bull. He worked at the local pizza place (Sammy B's) and I called to have him come by. We got into a huge altercation, I tried to stab him, he tried to hit me with a frying pan in my kitchen.

I had my van shot at there, bikers broke into my house (The Penetrators), the neighbors car had a bomb go off so bad in her car that there was nothing left of it. heh, she shouldn't have been giving out people's phone numbers.  :lol:

[/quote]
    I still wouldn't have changed a thing.  There were crazy times and there were great times.  I met you in the hood

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1517519#msg1517519 date=1264445516]

[/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23982.msg1517523#msg1517523 date=1264445894]

[/quote]

Right?  I've been in some of the shittiest places in the 5 boroughs and I've never seen shit like that :lol:

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1517522#msg1517522 date=1264445759]
    I still wouldn't have changed a thing.  There were crazy times and there were great times.  I met you in the hood
    [/quote]

You sure did! It was the night of my 18th birthday party!   I think you had a leg brace on at that point. And that fiery lil red head that was with you is someone I will never forget. She tried to get me into a fight with six Chaldean bitches at Cass Lake.   For some reason they didn't want any part of the two of us, and got off the damn pay phone like Maria told them too.  :lol:

Yeah, getting shot at randomly was a huge possibility in Brighmoor. Hell, one of my friends got busted for a few 'things' and when the videos were confiscated in the raid they made a fucking special out of them on A&E.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23982.msg1517493#msg1517493 date=1264444340]
    www.rottenneighbor.com

But I can't get it to open right now. Maybe it no longer exists.
    [/quote]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottenneighbor.com

RottenNeighbor.com was a website launched in July 2007 by website developer Brant Walker. It was discontinued in July 2009 over management issues. The site had been created for users to post information about their neighbors and find information about new potential neighbors before moving. RottenNeighbor.com brought controversial attention to itself from the beginning.

Damnit. I wanted to read that site.  :lol:

I should make a complaint about my mother!  :lol:

I had my van shot at there, bikers broke into my house (The Penetrators), the neighbors car had a bomb go off so bad in her car that there was nothing left of it. heh, she shouldn't have been giving out people's phone numbers.  :lol:

[/quote]
    This is why we understand each other so well...dumbass, giving out peoples numbers , don't you know how easy it is to make acetalene oxygen bombs.

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=23982.msg1517532#msg1517532 date=1264446168]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottenneighbor.com

RottenNeighbor.com was a website launched in July 2007 by website developer Brant Walker. It was discontinued in July 2009 over management issues. The site had been created for users to post information about their neighbors and find information about new potential neighbors before moving. RottenNeighbor.com brought controversial attention to itself from the beginning.

Damnit. I wanted to read that site.  :lol:
    [/quote] :x

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=23982.msg1517536#msg1517536 date=1264446233]
    This is why we understand each other so well...dumbass, giving out peoples numbers , don't you know how easy it is to make acetalene oxygen bombs.
    [/quote]

You scare me. This is why I love you and always stay on your good side.

[/quote]

No.  No I don't :lol:

[/quote]

It was a fucking MINT Gran Torino. There was nothing left at all. Not on the inside, or one single tire. Bummer.

You know, we used to really get along with our neighbors when we first moved in. Fished at their pond, dog sat for them, house cleaned. Then it got nasty. Our neighbors kind of peaked a while ago (we still live next to them), but this is what they did, in order:
    -Told everyone they met that we were stealing their property and they were being generous enough to let us
    -Started mowing parts of our grass super short (and running over flowers when possible)
    -Told the cops we didn't have building permits (we did)
    -Told them we were planning on moving an elderly family member out there (we were not)
    -Told them we were running a business out there (which ok, yeah, we were, but it was legal)
    -Reported that we were releasing "vicious wild animals" (see: rehabilitated groundhogs)
    -Went to a public town hall meeting, stood up in the middle of it, and announced we were doing illegal activities - they didn't know what, but we totally were (we actually got a call from the police department about that, warning us that they'd done that)
    -Shot at wild animals on our property (sucky aim)
    -Started veering off the road every time we passed them
    -Built a fence
    -Posted giant "NO TRESPASSING SIGNS"

All of this was because we built a barn. Apparently they had been telling people that they owned about half of our property (that the previous owner had divided it and sold it as house+lawn and field), and building kind of screwed that up. It's been about four years now, and we were considering being nice - she looks like she's really, really sick - but this winter they got a new sign to post, so no. It's not like they actually hurt us, but it was irritating.

When I lived in a cheap apartment complex in Atlanta, I never really had a problem. (One neighbor irked me so much by continuously lying (I was watching his cat for "two weeks" while he was moving; he never came back for him) that I said I would march into his office and tell his boss everything, so I guess I was the bad neighbor there. He stopped lying though.) I ignored the drug dealers, they ignored me, everyone was happy. Move to rural Ohio and our neighbors have issues.

So these groundhogs, were they drinkers or what?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23982.msg1517544#msg1517544 date=1264446405]
    You scare me. This is why I love you and always stay on your good side.
    [/quote]

oh stop it
    [quote author=angelaiscaustic link=topic=23982.msg1517545#msg1517545 date=1264446501]

No.  No I don't :lol:

[/quote]
    :lol:

Threads like this make me miss home.  :x

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23982.msg1517557#msg1517557 date=1264446864]
    So these groundhogs, were they drinkers or what?
    [/quote]

Naturally. Favored rum.

(Really, they were usually just hit by cars and injured.)

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1517529#msg1517529 date=1264446102]

You sure did! It was the night of my 18th birthday party!   I think you had a leg brace on at that point. And that fiery lil red head that was with you is someone I will never forget. She tried to get me into a fight with six Chaldean bitches at Cass Lake.   For some reason they didn't want any part of the two of us, and got off the damn pay phone like Maria told them too.  :lol:

Yeah, getting shot at randomly was a huge possibility in Brighmoor. Hell, one of my friends got busted for a few 'things' and when the videos were confiscated in the raid they made a fucking special out of them on A&E.
    [/quote]
    She was a hand full! She got me into a lot of interesting situations to say the least.  But I lived!!  I sure did a lot with that leg brace on, :angel3:  When I tell people about the stuff that went down in the B they look at me like I made it up.

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1517583#msg1517583 date=1264449233]
    She was a hand full! She got me into a lot of interesting situations to say the least.  But I lived!!  I sure did a lot with that leg brace on, :angel3:  When I tell people about the stuff that went down in the B they look at me like I made it up.
    [/quote]

:lol: I know. That place was like the Twilight Zone. Every house I lived in there is gone.  :-(

I sure would like to talk to Maria.

John Brown can eat a bag of dicks after what he did to Angie.  :x He needs both of his fucking legs broken in multiple places.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1517585#msg1517585 date=1264449378]
    :lol: I know. That place was like the Twilight Zone. Every house I lived in there is gone.  :-(

I sure would like to talk to Maria.

John Brown can eat a bag of dicks after what he did to Angie.  :x He needs both of his fucking legs broken in multiple places.
    [/quote]
    Maria is still in Redford, google Maria Knes she might show up, I'm not sure.  Some people have seen her and they told me she's in Redford.

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1519452#msg1519452 date=1264557246]
    Maria is still in Redford, google Maria Knes she might show up, I'm not sure.  Some people have seen her and they told me she's in Redford.
    [/quote]

She still has the same last name?

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1519461#msg1519461 date=1264557698]

She still has the same last name?
    [/quote]
    Not sure.  Never really followed up on her.

[quote author=garygnu link=topic=23982.msg1519466#msg1519466 date=1264557849]
    Not sure.  Never really followed up on her.
    [/quote]

Her dad's name Michael?  I just had a nice power nap.  :2huh:

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23982.msg1519470#msg1519470 date=1264558067]
    Her dad's name Michael?  I just had a nice power nap.  :2huh:
    [/quote]
    Don't remember.  Did post pics in Kids, can't beat em thread.

deliberate_misuse

Hi there!  Gotha, I adore you, and GaryGnu, you seem like a cool kid, but could you please keep the banter to PMs?  Many thanks.

Thread Information