Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,251 to 1,267 of 1267

Thread: Dumb things that scare you/creep you out

Ok heres my ghost story...me, my friend, and our boyfriends were drinking at the river near his jeep (I was about 16). We saw what looked like a young woman cowering behind a tree. One of our boyfriends told her to come out, but she wouldnt and just hugged the tree. It was dark, but we could all see her, though her face was a little blurry. She appeared to be wet. Since she wouldnt come out, our boyfriends decided to mess with her. We all got in the car (I thought we were leaving) and he turned on his brights, and drove around the tree, chasing her. She ran around the tree, unhumanly fast, so we couldnt get a clear look at her. Then she ran into the river. We were all in disbelief so we went to the river and wait for her to surface, which she never did.

To this day I wonder if shes one of the several bodies in the Ohio river.

ETA: I was pissed and my bf for being such a dick.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    OMG you have a ghost hairstylist

The Reverend sure did save me some money. I didn't pay for a haircut for 5 years!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok heres my ghost story...me, my friend, and our boyfriends were drinking at the river near his jeep (I was about 16). We saw what looked like a young woman cowering behind a tree. One of our boyfriends told her to come out, but she wouldnt and just hugged the tree. It was dark, but we could all see her, though her face was a little blurry. She appeared to be wet. Since she wouldnt come out, our boyfriends decided to mess with her. We all got in the car (I thought we were leaving) and he turned on his brights, and drove around the tree, chasing her. She ran around the tree, unhumanly fast, so we couldnt get a clear look at her. Then she ran into the river. We were all in disbelief so we went to the river and wait for her to surface, which she never did.

You guys totally drowned that poor woman.

JK.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

You guys totally drowned that poor woman.

JK.
    Oh God I didnt even think of that We were waiting there for 30 minutes waiting for her to come up. Wouldnt her body have come up?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Oh God I didnt even think of that We were waiting there for 30 minutes waiting for her to come up. Wouldnt her body have come up?
    I have no idea. But how crazy would that be??? I would totally check if anyone's body was found there around that time. Or if someone was reported missing.

Oooh, this is all so interesting!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I've never seen an actual believable ghost. I mean yeah, my late dog comes to see me sometimes and grandma's cat... but no human ghosts.

But my Uncle's family lived for a short time, in a house the whole family thinks reeks of spirits. They were staying, temporarily, in this house that wasn't on the grid. Way out in the country. There was a generator to power the fridge and provide a few lights in the house. They used Coleman lanterns for the bedrooms, that sort of thing. And sometimes when they came home, there'd be a light in the barn where there was no electricity at all. Or upstairs one of the windows would be lit up. There were the phantom footsteps and creaks that might be animals, or an old house shifting, but there were also voices. More of the strange things seemed to happen out in the barn... things falling over, doors banging. Just generally creepy stuff. And then there was the story about the previous residents. The husband killed his wife then hanged himself in the barn. My uncle was convinced it was all nonsense, but my aunt was pretty wigged out. Or maybe she just hated the inconvenience of living with no modern conveniences, but they found a different place pretty quickly.
    I've seen Louie run through the door twice since he died, and he came through in a reading with a medium, thrilled the hell outta me.

As for your uncle's house - now THAT'S a true haunting right there. Does the house still stand?

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I lived with some...interesting ghosts. The house I rented was located at the dead end of a road that fittingly ended with a cemetery. On the house property, there were several tombstones near the cottage on the lake, just behind the bunkie. So many weird things happened at this house. I probably should have died once while trying to pull a box spring down into the cellar and losing my balance, falling backwards, picturing my head splattered all over the concrete steps, but something caught me in mid air and my fingertips were able to grasp the sides of the stairwell. I am not a small girl so the idea that all of my weight was plummeting backward and I caught myself is impossible to believe. Also, my hair kept getting cut and styled. That was weird. I showed up at work one day and asked my friend if she noticed anything different. She said "oh yeah, you got your haircut!" and I burst into tears and said "no I didn't!!"

Other things of note: my friend almost walked off a blind ledge and when he caught himself he thanked the man who yelled his name. There was no other man there and no one yelled his name.
    Another friend lost a diamond earring in the lake while teaching her son to kayak. We found the diamond.

<snip>
    Yeah, I don't mind the occasional glance of a shadow in the corner, a light flickering, or something moved and replaced; but I don't want my friendly spirits to touch me. That's a big Nope. I had a very similar experience to your friend regarding the man shouting. Unexplainable.

That's really freaky! So she was running faster than humanly possible? How about when she ran into the river, same thing? I don't think you drowned her, but I think you chased her back into her watery grave.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I have no idea. But how crazy would that be??? I would totally check if anyone's body was found there around that time. Or if someone was reported missing.

Oooh, this is all so interesting!
    Im 99.9% sure she was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I've seen Louie run through the door twice since he died, and he came through in a reading with a medium, thrilled the hell outta me.

As for your uncle's house - now THAT'S a true haunting right there. Does the house still stand?

Yeah, I don't mind the occasional glance of a shadow in the corner, a light flickering, or something moved and replaced; but I don't want my friendly spirits to touch me. That's a big Nope. I had a very similar experience to your friend regarding the man shouting. Unexplainable.

That's really freaky! So she was running faster than humanly possible? How about when she ran into the river, same thing? I don't think you drowned her, but I think you chased her back into her watery grave.
    Ive never seen anyone run as fast as she did into the river, and just disappeared.

Im 99.9% sure she was dead.
    Welp, she is now

Welp, she is now
    I didnt kill anyone!!!

I didnt kill anyone!!!
    I am just messing with you, Ang!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well, Ang is now our MDS resident murderer.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I hope I didn't really make Ang mad

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It was bound to be an Italian....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Better watch your back.

I hope I didn't really make Ang mad
    You didnt! Its all good.

Damn straight.

I love the way this thread turned

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.....
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

just gonna leave this here...

Thread Information