Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Internet Makeup Guru Kandee Johnson Charged With Leaving Child Home Alone

Re: Internet Makeup Guru Kandee Johnson Charged With Leaving Child Home Alone

Right I

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

[quote author=jennibheag link=topic=23888.msg1513090#msg1513090 date=1264059560]
    Right I
    [/quote]

:?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=23888.msg1513091#msg1513091 date=1264059597]
    :?
    [/quote]
    :lol:

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=23888.msg1513098#msg1513098 date=1264059896]
    :lol:
    [/quote]

Did we miss something or?? Did she mention candleja

[quote author=jennibheag link=topic=23888.msg1513090#msg1513090 date=1264059560]
    Right I
    [/quote]   Best first post ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Right, I dont agree with leaving a 12 year old alone for days at a time on there own! but if people were bothered to get the facts they would realise that this 12 year old was not being left for days or anything like it! She was out of town working but her mother was there and had not long left! And he told his mom he was in his friends house or something to that effect!....The mother of this 12 year old is a wonderful person who has inspired and helped thousands of people through her youtube chanel and blog! she is being charged with child endangerment because there was a few dishes in the sink and she had the ingrediants to make a flame thrower! the police did not find drugs, or rats, or roaches or anything like it! and a can of hairspray = a flame thrower! well can i just say who can say there house hasnt been a little messy from time to time and who can honestly say its not ok to have a can of hairspray in the house!! If this single mother is guilty of anything its trying ever so hard to make something of herself so her children will reap the benifits and have oppurtunites!  can I direct to all to two blog posts to read, if your interested in discovering the truth about this story!!

http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/2010/01/why-i-was-in-court-look-of-jail-bars.html

http://ianruhter.blogspot.com/2010/01/kandee-johnson-guilty-until-proven.html

also this women loves spending time with her kids so much that she actually blogs about it at:
    http://www.adventuresinkandeeland.blogspot.com/

Blogs do not necessarily = truth.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23888.msg1513156#msg1513156 date=1264061717]
    Blogs do not necessarily = truth.
    [/quote]
    Whatevs, man. They are totally 100% always truthful.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=23888.msg1513162#msg1513162 date=1264061860]
    [/quote]

:2embarrassed:  You're right. I completely believe her now.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=23888.msg1513162#msg1513162 date=1264061860]
    [/quote]

My blog says i'm a size 6. And I believe it. 

so she has 3 kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=23888.msg1512165#msg1512165 date=1264027270]
    I have conflicted feelings about this. While it was never for more than 12 hours, I was left alone at home and taking city buses alone by the time I was around 10.  :|
    [/quote]

i had a similar experience, though i lived in the suburbs and never rode the bus because a) the bus stop was a mile and a half away and b) buses were few and far between. i was on the year-round school schedule from 3rd to 7th grade, so i was home alone a lot while my parents were at work and my older sister was in school. if i wanted to go anywhere, i depended on my friends' stay at home moms or i'd just stay in the house and watch tv or read whatever i could get my hands on (which is how i went to read fast times at ridgemont high in the 5th grade). i had to either call in or be home when my mom called to check in and i couldn't leave the property without permission and there were all sorts of rules and a fear of the wrath of my parents kept me in line for a good chunk of time.

oh man, but like this kid, i discovered a love for matches and lighting things on fire when i was 12. i'd light pools of isopropyl alcohol in the bathroom sink. write my name in nail polish remover in the backyard and light that on fire. oh and vidal sasoon's air spray was killer to light on fire. pump pump pump spray and poof! some of this stuff i did when my mom was home and distracted, or when she was out on an errand, not when she was gone all day. i did almost intentionally try to light my neighborhood on fire while trying to duplicate a trick i saw my dad do once. we found a book of matches on a walk some days before and he lit the whole thing on fire to disable it so the kiddies wouldn't play with them. i picked the sage brush and tumbleweed-filled undeveloped area across the street on one of the hottest days of the summer to test it out. i dropped the matchbook (dad kept a collection in a jar in his closet) on the boulder i was sitting in surprise when it lit up and kicked it off in the brush, while trying to stomp it out. i ran home and hid in the back yard, sure they were going to come after me, but the fire burned the vegetation around the boulder and out in one direction a few feet until it ran out of fuel before the fire department came. apparently no one saw me and assumed the fire started spontaneously because no authorities came knocking on my door. i stopped playing with fire after that.

oh, and when i was little, my dad used to take my sister and i to the public library, hang out for awhile, then when i was distracted, sneak out to go to the junkyard. sometimes i would go to look for him but never panicked when i couldn't find him, assuming he was in the bathroom or something, and would go back to my stack of books in the kiddie section. he also used to take us to the track. ha.

if they had to go away for an extended period of time, for whatever reason, my parents dragged us along or packed us up with everything they thought we would possibly need and deposited us with friends and we didn't see home until they came back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

The closest thing to playing with fire while being left at home alone was to light one of my grandmothers smokes. Otherwise, I had headphones on constantly or read. It's when I was actually old enough to be mobile with few limitations because of my age that I did anything stupid, really.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information