I know this is a older case but maybe someone could help. I did not know her but we did go to school together. I hope maybe someone out there may know something that will help find her.

FROM OCT. 2007>>
Missing Girl's Case Still Open 8 Years Later
China Videon's Mother Hopeful For Answers
POSTED: 12:35 pm CDT October 19, 2007

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A local mother is still looking for answers in her missing daughter’s 8-year-old case.

And, with the opening of a cold case division in the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Department, Suzanne Videon is hopeful she’ll get them.

Oct. 19 marked the 8-year anniversary of the disappearance of Videon’s daughter, China. Videon said China never returned home after a night at work at a Murfreesboro grocery store. Her car was discovered eight months later at a south Nashville apartment complex.

Videon said she and detectives believe China is dead but still want to know who did it and why.

“I think there’s somebody out there that knows something and is afraid to come forth or maybe don’t even realize they know something. But I firmly believe (that) secrets are hard to keep, and somebody always tells somebody else, so I feel like there’s somebody out there that knows something that could help,” she said.

China was 16 at the time of her disappearance in 1999 and a student at Riverdale High School. Videon said it's hard to explain the level of loss she feels.

"Unless you have it happen to you, you don't understand it or feel the impact of it unless it happens to you," she said.

Videon’s case is one of more than 200 that the cold case division is working on. Detectives said they have followed several leads, but there haven't been enough to make arrests.

The cases that the two-person cold case unit investigates run a broad range of robberies, slayings and missing persons, officials said.

The division said anyone with information, no matter how small, should contact the division at 615-898-7770.
http://www.wsmv.com/news/14378535/detail.html