Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dubai waiter rapes Brit girl, then she & fiance are held for illegal sex

Re: Dubai waiter rapes Brit girl, then she & fiance are held for illegal sex

:roll:

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23802.msg1499706#msg1499706 date=1262914029]

[/quote]

Shit, and I was just saying Dubai looked beautiful and that I'd like to visit someday while wa.tching Oprah yesterday. Well, so much for that. Croatia is still on top of the list, anyone game? It's beautiful there.

In my opinion, the country didn't mind taking their money, the hotel, etc. so the fact that they were rooming together is a moot point.  To prosecute this woman who is a victim is reprehensible.  I don't expect nor do I think every country has the same laws, etc. as we do.  However, this woman was victimized, whom she roomed with is of no consequence.  Also, they were not having sex in public; behind closed doors should be private!! 

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23802.msg1500503#msg1500503 date=1262982682]
    In my opinion, the country didn't mind taking their money, the hotel, etc. so the fact that they were rooming together is a moot point.  To prosecute this woman who is a victim is reprehensible.  I don't expect nor do I think every country has the same laws, etc. as we do.  However, this woman was victimized, whom she roomed with is of no consequence.  Also, they were not having sex in public; behind closed doors should be private!! 
    [/quote]
    So you close your dorr, and God can't see? I'd love to have your door! :lol:
    I guess you're in a God free zone? Huh? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I have only heard bad things about Dubai. Their flashing lights don't fool me.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23802.msg1500544#msg1500544 date=1262984279]
    So you close your dorr, and God can't see? I'd love to have your door! :lol:
    I guess you're in a God free zone? Huh? lol
    [/quote]

Well, I guess God can see but the police can't  :lol:!  Seriously though, they didn't mind RENTING them the room when they were unmarried did they?  They enjoyed the $$$ their tourism bought to their country even though they ***gasp*** had S.E.X.  Really it wasn't the polices business if they had sex unless they went and annouced publically they had sex when not married.  A crime was committed against her, why was that not important but what she did privately with her fiancee is??

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23802.msg1501924#msg1501924 date=1263141619]
    Well, I guess God can see but the police can't   :lol:!  Seriously though, they didn't mind RENTING them the room when they were unmarried did they?  They enjoyed the $$$ their tourism bought to their country even though they ***gasp*** had S.E.X.  Really it wasn't the polices business if they had sex unless they went and annouced publically they had sex when not married.  A crime was committed against her, why was that not important but what she did privately with her fiancee is??
    [/quote]

So if I murder someone in private it's not the polices business unless I announce is publicly? What they did was illegal in that country. Of course it is their business.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23802.msg1501995#msg1501995 date=1263148863]
    So if I murder someone in private it's not the polices business unless I announce is publicly? What they did was illegal in that country. Of course it is their business.
    [/quote]

When did sex and murder become one and the same?  That is really a lame analogy.  Sex most certainly is not polices business; their sexual activities should not have even been bought up, they reported a real crime, that is what should have been dealt with, not their sleeping arrangements.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23802.msg1502315#msg1502315 date=1263172079]
    When did sex and murder become one and the same?  That is really a lame analogy.  Sex most certainly is not polices business; their sexual activities should not have even been bought up, they reported a real crime, that is what should have been dealt with, not their sleeping arrangements.
    [/quote]

It certainly is their business in a country where it is illegal. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23802.msg1502316#msg1502316 date=1263172171]
    It certainly is their business in a country where it is illegal. 
    [/quote]

No it isn't unless they had a reason to suspect they were having sex.  Sharing a room does not necessarily mean you are having sex.  Probably but not a sure thing.  So no, unless they know beyond a doubt they are having sex it is not their business.  Why did the hotel rent the room to an unmarried couple?  To make a profit perhaps even though what they do privately might be illegal?  Should the hotel then not be held liable as well for promoting illegal sex?  Whatwas done to this couple is beyond ridiculous  and that anyone can defend it just blows my mind....I guess stoning young women in foreign countries is alright too since apparently they did something that their families or local leaders considered illegal, etc.

Look, I didn't say I think sex should be illegal. What I am saying is, since it IS illegal for them to do what they were doing it most certainly is of interest to the cops.

Where does it say the motel even knew they were sharing a room? Did they both check in together? Did one of them stay back and then just go up to the room? I have no idea. Neither do you. But whether the hotel is to blame or not is not the issue here.

It says they were 'quizzed' about whether they broke the law. I can only assume the confessed.

What they were doing was illegal. The rapist was arrested because he committed a crime. They were also arrested because they committed a crime IN THE COUNTRY THEY WERE IN.

If you can't follow the rules, stay outta the country.

lulz.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23802.msg1502606#msg1502606 date=1263188453]
    lulz.
    [/quote]

:hitwitrock:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23802.msg1502619#msg1502619 date=1263189325]
    :hitwitrock:
    [/quote]
    What? This is hilarious.
    Sara is basically saying "If I smoke weed, who am I really hurting? Why should the cops care if I get high in my house?" And DS is trying to get her to grasp that just cause you like and you do it in privacy it doesn't mean it's legal.

You don't find this funny?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23802.msg1502622#msg1502622 date=1263189541]
    What? This is hilarious.
    Sara is basically saying "If I smoke weed, who am I really hurting? Why should the cops care if I get high in my house?" And DS is trying to get her to grasp that just cause you like and you do it in privacy it doesn't mean it's legal.

You don't find this funny?
    [/quote]

again.  :hitwitrock:

:lol:

nah, its more frustrating than anything.  but mehhhhhh.  i dont think smoking weed is comparable to rape.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23802.msg1502627#msg1502627 date=1263189907]

nah, its more frustrating than anything.  but mehhhhhh.  i dont think smoking weed is comparable to rape.
    [/quote]

He is actually comparing them having sex to smoking weed.

And just because you have a crime committed against you, it doesn't wipe out any crime you committed yourself.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23802.msg1502629#msg1502629 date=1263189998]

And just because you have a crime committed against you, it doesn't wipe out any crime you committed yourself.
    [/quote]

yeah, but having a crime committed against you does not give them license to FIND crimes you may have committed.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23802.msg1502630#msg1502630 date=1263190106]
    yeah, but having a crime committed against you does not give them license to FIND crimes you may have committed.
    [/quote]

Maybe not in the US. Unfortch, WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE US HERE.

*pops more blood pressure pills*  :lol:

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23802.msg1502627#msg1502627 date=1263189907]

[/quote]
    Whaaaaa? I'm talking about people fucking. Consensual sex. Isn't that what they're in trouble for? Man...reading comprehension fail.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23802.msg1502630#msg1502630 date=1263190106]
    [/quote]

Says who?  We're talking about a country that has been known to piss test people when going through customs.  We have no right to say what they can and cannot do.  We have the right to stay away if we don't agree.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23802.msg1502633#msg1502633 date=1263190189]
    Maybe not in the US. Unfortch, WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE US HERE.

*pops more blood pressure pills*  :lol:
    [/quote]

POOP ON A STICK.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23802.msg1502634#msg1502634 date=1263190233]
    Whaaaaa? I'm talking about people fucking. Consensual sex. Isn't that what they're in trouble for? Man...reading comprehension fail.
    [/quote]

theres no proof that they even HAD sex.  thats whats so retarded.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23802.msg1502629#msg1502629 date=1263189998]

[/quote]
    So you're saying I should NOT call the cops if someone steals all my crack-cocaine?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23802.msg1502643#msg1502643 date=1263190581]
    So you're saying I should NOT call the cops if someone steals all my crack-cocaine?
    [/quote]

No.  Call them and then complain when they arrest you for seeing your crack pipe on the table.  You were stolen from, damnit!  The crack pipe is canceled out!

[quote author=holly link=topic=23802.msg1502649#msg1502649 date=1263190721]
    No.  Call them and then complain when they arrest you for seeing your crack pipe on the table.  You were stolen from, damnit!  The crack pipe is canceled out!
    [/quote]
    But how am I supposed to get my crack-cocaine back if I don't call the cops? This is hard like math.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23802.msg1502639#msg1502639 date=1263190448]
    POOP ON A STICK.

theres no proof that they even HAD sex.  thats whats so retarded.
    [/quote]

I think they admitted it. But in that country they may just be holding them on suspicion until they have a trial or something. You can't go by what we're used to here.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23802.msg1502643#msg1502643 date=1263190581]
    [/quote]

Please don't.  :2sad:

Thread Information