Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabriel Johnson 8 months old

Re: Gabriel Johnson 8 months old

Such a sad story. I do not see her talking if she hasn't already.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=23769.msg1500822#msg1500822 date=1263002443]
    Such a sad story. I do not see her talking if she hasn't already.
    [/quote]I don't either. If nothing else to keep her ass out of as much trouble as it's in. Not to mention if there was a couple from a campground, why haven't they come forward?

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1500829#msg1500829 date=1263002919]
    I don't either. If nothing else to keep her ass out of as much trouble as it's in. Not to mention if there was a couple from a campground, why haven't they come forward?
    [/quote]

Campground couple = Zanny the Nanny

Her brother's saying he doesn't believe his sister would hurt the baby? Yeah, I'm sure the sister of the chick who ate her baby never thought her nephew would end up as a late night snack, either.  :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=23769.msg1500962#msg1500962 date=1263007172]
    Her brother's saying he doesn't believe his sister would hurt the baby? Yeah, I'm sure the sister of the chick who ate her baby never thought her nephew would end up as a late night snack, either.  :|
    [/quote]I am kind of wondering if she is a tweeker.

[quote author=socalj link=topic=23769.msg1500351#msg1500351 date=1262975357]
    Kara-I tried to get caught up on the story after reading some headlines...it did say she gave them to people in a park?

These people they are suspicious of now claim that they met her in an airport terminal...
    [/quote] Yep.

"What she is telling us is that she met a family, a Caucasian man and woman with no child -- young," Tammi Smith told "Good Morning America."

"And she met them in the park. And she was crying and distraught and they came up to her and said, 'How can we help you?'"

Ok yeah, someone might come up to her and ask her whats wrong cause hell, she looks like a 12 year old with a baby, but no one is gonna be like "ok we'll just keep your baby" if anyone were to take the baby in that situation, they would take him directly to the police. At least I would.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-interest-in-Tempe-case-take-polygraph/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

TEMPE, AZ – Two people named 'persons of interest' in the disappearance of a missing Tempe child say the have taken a polygraph test.

Tammi and Jack Smith said they were willing to take the examination after being named suspects on Thursday.

Police spokesperson Steve Carbajal confirmed Tammi then took the exam late Friday, but did not release any further details. It is unknown when Jack took the test.

"There is an enormous amount of peace in the truth and the truth is what it is and I can't fabricate the truth," said Jack Smith.

According to Carbajal, investigators believe the Smiths have undisclosed information that will lead them to baby Gabriel Johnson.

"We should have been persons of interest from day one," said Jack Smith. "We are persons of interest. We were probably the last people to see Gabriel before he left town."

The Smiths had apparently tried to adopt the 8-month-old from mother Elizabeth Johnson last month, but Gabriel's father, Logan McQuary refused to sign the adoption papers.

"When Gabriel dissapeared, they said basically, if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe," said McQueary. "And I said, no, I'm not signing any paperwork."

The Smiths said they were just relaying messages from Johnson to McQueary after she had taken off with the baby.

"Let's do this paperwork, and maybe she'll tell us where the baby is," said Tammi Smith.  "It's not legal anyway, but does she have to know that? I mean, I'd rather get the baby back and sign the phony papers, but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that."

When McQueary tried to gain custody of Gabriel, 23-year-old Elizabeth apparently disappeared with the infant.

Carbajal said Elizabeth initially told authorities she gave her baby to a couple she met in San Antonio while on the run after skipping out on a custodial hearing in Phoenix.

"They wanted the baby and she simply gave it to them," said Bob Johnson, Elizabeth's grandfather. "It sounded like a pretty weak story. It was almost on the border of unbelievable that a person would do that with an 8-month-old child."

But Johnson also said he doesn't believe the Smiths had anything to do with Gabriel's disappearance.

"That's ridiculous... no, God, no," he said.

Bob Johnson said Elizabeth met Tammi Smith at an airport when Gabriel was just a month old.  He said Gabriel was fussing and Tammi came to help Elizabeth, and then cared for Gabriel the entire flight home. After that, they apparently kept in touch.

In a Facebook message posted by Tammi Smith Dec. 23rd, she said, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy's safety on the road!  She has found underground help in TX that has given her formula/diapers, etc. and all the legal formalities... Keep praying for his safety.

Appearing on the Nancy Grace show again Friday, Tammi Smith said the message was directed at Gabriel's father Logan McQueary.

"At first she mentioned that it was a domestic violence shelter, and she had used the word 'underground' maybe once in the conversation," said Tammi Smith.  "And instead of saying 'domestic violence,' I didn't want that to make Logan think that he was violent towards her."

Despite reports that they wished to adopt Gabriel, the Smiths now say they have nothing to hide, and that they're doing all they can to reunited Gabriel with his father.

"We were actually just thinking of maybe just getting a dog," joked Tammi Smith.  "It seems to be a hard process adopting, and I don't know that we want to go through this again, unless the courts said, here's a baby and the parents both signed. That's different."

Both police officials and the Smiths say they believe Gabriel is alive.  Now the challenge is finding him.

Tempe police say detectives are in Miami, Florida waiting to bring Johnson back to the Valley.

Now police say they are following leads tying the Smiths to the Nashville, Tenn. area.

"You know, I hope baby Gabriel is in Nashville," said Jack Smith. "I can't tell you, and I couldn't tell you. One thing I can tell you, is if they do find him in Nashville, it has nothing to do with us."

Police are working with the FBI, along with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and are taking tips from all over the country from anyone who may have spotted the baby.

If you have any information regarding Gabriel's whereabouts, officials ask that you call 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

I find the Smiths really suspicious.  They may not have had anything to do with it, but they sure appear to know more than they are saying!!

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23769.msg1501367#msg1501367 date=1263049943]
    I find the Smiths really suspicious.  They may not have had anything to do with it, but they sure appear to know more than they are saying!!
    [/quote]
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

[quote author=Lazarus link=topic=23769.msg1501449#msg1501449 date=1263069136]

[/quote]

I would like to say this is the only post you've ever made that didn't make me want to smite you off the planet. Whatever planet you're on that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=23769.msg1500962#msg1500962 date=1263007172]
    [/quote]

What?

the police said they have reason to suspect the baby is alive, although they wouldnt say what it was. I hope it was more than just a relative's hunch.
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

I keep checking hoping there is some good news for this little baby! 

The mother has been extradited!!! She is now in Maricopa County.  :lol:
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=23805.0

This twat is saying that she killed him, put him in a diaper bag and threw him in the trash.  :x
    They haven't found him, or charged her with murder yet.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1503658#msg1503658 date=1263259272]
    This twat is saying that she killed him, put him in a diaper bag and threw him in the trash.  :x
    [/quote]
    She is so messed up. The whole story is just crazy. The family that was going to adopt him was on the TV last night and their story is weird. I really hope he is alive but I do not see this ending well.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1503658#msg1503658 date=1263259272]
    [/quote]

Where did you hear this? I was just checking online and couldnt find anything.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=23769.msg1503667#msg1503667 date=1263259675]
    She is so messed up. The whole story is just crazy. The family that was going to adopt him was on the TV last night and their story is weird. I really hope he is alive but I do not see this ending well.
    [/quote]She's being a fucking bitch. Keeps interrupting the judge and such.  :roll:
    She is in Estrella which is part of the Maricopa County facilities. Bummer for her.

Estrella Jail :

2939 W. Durango St
    Phoenix, AZ 85009

Phone:
    (602) 876-1222

The Estrella Jail was built in 1991, and is podular/dormitory in design. There are approximately 1,000 inmates, predominantly female, housed at the Estrella Jail. Each housing area contains general-purpose day rooms, and bathroom/shower areas. There are outside areas for recreation.

The Estrella Jail has a fully staffed and equipped medical clinic, a non-denominational chapel area for religious services, and three education classrooms where inmates can attend educational, drug rehabilitation, or life-skills classes.

Please see the “Frequently Asked Questions” (FAQ) pages for more information about visitation hours/rules, regulation and rules about inmate mail, and other questions related to the Estrella Jail.

http://www.mcso.org/include/modules/...s/estrella.php

Shitty neighborhood.

It's on Nancy DisGrace right now. My 5yr old girl called her a beast mom.  :lol:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Gabriel...-81185647.html

[quote author=steph link=topic=23769.msg1503689#msg1503689 date=1263260302]
    Where did you hear this? I was just checking online and couldnt find anything.
    [/quote]It's on the text on Nancy DisGrace.

Do you know where the text is located?

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=23769.msg1503711#msg1503711 date=1263261117]
    Do you know where the text is located?
    [/quote]Right below the scrolling text that says breaking news.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1503717#msg1503717 date=1263261359]
    Right below the scrolling text that says breaking news.
    [/quote] :lol: :lol:

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23769.msg1503724#msg1503724 date=1263261655]
    :lol: :lol:
    [/quote] :oops:

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1503733#msg1503733 date=1263261835]
    :oops:
    [/quote]

Sorry. That just really made me lol. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23769.msg1503724#msg1503724 date=1263261655]
    :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]

:x

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1503695#msg1503695 date=1263260636]

It's on Nancy DisGrace right now. My 5yr old girl called her a beast mom.  :lol:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Gabriel...-81185647.html

It's on the text on Nancy DisGrace.
    [/quote]

In this link? Cause it's not there.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=23769.msg1503739#msg1503739 date=1263262076]
    :x

In this link? Cause it's not there.
    [/quote]On HLN. Nancy Grace. Don't worry. It comes on again. This is where I am supposed to refrain from saying I can't stand watching her because she has the nose holes of a moose.

Thread Information