Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabriel Johnson 8 months old

Gabriel Johnson 8 months old

TEMPE -- Police are asking for the public’s help to find a missing baby boy. They say the infant was last seen with his mother in Texas the day after Christmas.

Officers believe Elizabeth Johnson took 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson from their Tempe home on December 18. She brought Gabriel to San Antonio, where they stayed until December 27.

Elizabeth was picked up in Miami Beach, Fla. Thursday night, but the baby wasn't with her. He hasn't been seen since December 26 in San Antonio.

Police are also looking for the car she was driving -- a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88, AZ plate AGZ4214.

Police say Elizabeth has made threats to harm Gabriel in the past. She lost her custodial rights to the boy on December 28 when she failed to appear at a custody hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court - Family Court.

If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson, contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/P...-80465852.html

I guess the mother went ballistic and tore the place up before she left. Shredding the fathers clothes and destroying furniture including the crib. Then, she texted him and told him she smothered the baby. 
    She is in custody in FL and not speaking of the baby's whereabouts.

The father's myspace has a sad headling
    Love ya gab we'll find you buddy
    http://www.myspace.com/lowgs3211

Re: Gabriel Johnson 8 months old

Father of missing Ariz. 8-month-old speaks out

Associated Press - January 5, 2010 6:34 AM ET

PHOENIX (AP) - The father of a missing 8-month-old boy says he received a text message from the baby's mother, telling him she killed their son.

At a news conference at a Tempe police substation Monday, Logan McQueary said his ex-girlfriend, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, approached him about giving up his parental rights to their son, Gabriel, saying another couple wanted to adopt him. McQueary refused Johnson's request.

Authorities say Johnson, who failed to appear for a custodial hearing last week in a Maricopa County court, was arrested Dec. 30 in Miami Beach on suspicion of custodial interference.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said authorities don't know yet if Johnson's alleged text message was sent to McQueary to hurt him, or if the child has actually been harmed.

McQueary says he has "a feeling" his son is still alive.

http://www.kswt.com/Global/story.asp?S=11769281

Poor father must be going nuts. I hope he is found safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Yet another reason not to procreate with psycho bitches.    Hope they find the little man.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23769.msg1497214#msg1497214 date=1262752094]
      Poor father must be going nuts. I hope he is found safe.
    [/quote]The story was on the news. He is really upset. This is the SECOND time this twatwaffle has pulled this shit. Last time, she gave the baby to a friend and called the cops and said the father took him. I hope this little boy is found safe and dad gets FULL and SOLE custody.

So, her car-which belongs to her grandfather, has been found. It was at a Motel 6 in San Antonio, TX. She made it all the way to Miami where she got picked up. No baby, no car.  :-(

Just marking, I want to follow this one closely.

Praying Gabriel returns home (to his DAD) safe!!
    born to be down

[quote author=Solara23 link=topic=23769.msg1497329#msg1497329 date=1262764181]
    Just marking, I want to follow this one closely.

Praying Gabriel returns home (to his DAD) safe!!
    [/quote]I totally agree. She is a cocky little bitch that has been using this baby like a pawn. Nancy DisGrace is on for the thrid time today, and they are showing the story.
    My heart just breaks for this dad. I am wondering how she made it the rest of the way to Miami without the car. I doubt very highly she left it because it broke down.

I hope they find him.

UPDATE: Baby Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson says the baby is safe and in San Antonio.

She made the claim in a phone call from jail just this afternoon, but it has not been confirmed by police or the FBI.

Johnson called a Phoenix couple who were making plans to adopt baby Gabriel right before Johnson fled with the child.

Johnson told the couple today she found a loving family in the San Antonio area, spent a few days with them, and decided to leave Gabriel there.

Johnson continued on to Miami, where she was arrested by police and is now waiting to be brought back to Maricopa County.

The 1995 Oldsmobile being driven by Elizabeth was located in San Antonio on Tuesday at about 4:40 p.m. by and FBI agent. The vehicle was at a Motel 6 across from a Tornado bus station off of Interstate 35 and will be processed for evidence.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Father-of-missing-baby-reveals-his-side-of-story-in-hopes-of-finding-son-80676437.html

She looks like she's twelve in her mugshot.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=23769.msg1497352#msg1497352 date=1262767249]
    I hope they find him.

UPDATE: Baby Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson says the baby is safe and in San Antonio.

She made the claim in a phone call from jail just this afternoon, but it has not been confirmed by police or the FBI.

Johnson called a Phoenix couple who were making plans to adopt baby Gabriel right before Johnson fled with the child.

Johnson told the couple today she found a loving family in the San Antonio area, spent a few days with them, and decided to leave Gabriel there.

Johnson continued on to Miami, where she was arrested by police and is now waiting to be brought back to Maricopa County.

The 1995 Oldsmobile being driven by Elizabeth was located in San Antonio on Tuesday at about 4:40 p.m. by and FBI agent. The vehicle was at a Motel 6 across from a Tornado bus station off of Interstate 35 and will be processed for evidence.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Father-of-missing-baby-reveals-his-side-of-story-in-hopes-of-finding-son-80676437.html

She looks like she's twelve in her mugshot.

[/quote]

sigh****************8 crazy bitch***************

just want updates

These people better hurry and step the fuck up, then. For her sake AND theirs.
    Here is another pic of her, she looks a bit older in this one. Doesn't matter how old she looks, knowing how fucking psycho she is.
    She trashed the babys crib? wtf. She also cut up all the dad's clothes.

They WILL be extraditing her ass back to Maricopa County jail. One jail I would NOT! want to be in. Maybe she will lunch with Jodi Ann Arias in there. 

Has Ron seen this thread? He'd definitely do her. She's very pretty.

So she just met this 'loving' couple and then left her baby there? Or was it a couple she knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Poor lil man...why not just give him to the father if she didn't want him?  I pray he is found!!

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23769.msg1497772#msg1497772 date=1262807087]
    Has Ron seen this thread? He'd definitely do her. She's very pretty.

So she just met this 'loving' couple and then left her baby there? Or was it a couple she knew?
    [/quote]From what I am hearing on the news, she met a 'loving couple' and tried to get the father to sign adoption papers, and he wouldn't. It seems then, that she met a different 'loving couple' at a camp ground in San Antonio and gave the baby to them.  The first couple has already come forward. They don't have the baby.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23769.msg1497803#msg1497803 date=1262809295]
    Poor lil man...why not just give him to the father if she didn't want him?  I pray he is found!!
    [/quote]Ugh, just to be a super bitch, I guess. I don't get it, I really don't. When I went to AZ in 99, I took my oldest son with me. A couple of years later when he just turned 11, he wanted to go back live with dad. No courts involved, I let him. It's his dad! Why wouldn't I? To keep him with me, would have been for my own selfish happiness. I cried from the bottom of my heart for weeks. It was hard. It was just the right thing to do, though. He is almost 19 now, and I still feel like I made the right decision. So I do NOT get this bitch-at all.

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23769.msg1497803#msg1497803 date=1262809295]
    [/quote]

Because a)then he would win and b)what would she have to lord over him?

Poor baby. Poor father. I hope this one turns out alright.

[quote author=angelaiscaustic link=topic=23769.msg1497904#msg1497904 date=1262814209]
    Because a)then he would win and b)what would she have to lord over him?
    [/quote]I totally agree with this! I doubt very highly that this bitch even thinks far enough ahead to worry about being stuck with child support, so I agree with your post 100%.

Just marking my spot. What a horrible bitch!

Stuff like this just makes me SOOO sad, I don't understand this type of cruelty, wouldn't you care more about your child...or better yet, SHOULDN'T you?  What is WRONG with people today?  That baby is SOOOO adorable, how could anyone do anything bad to him??

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23769.msg1499277#msg1499277 date=1262893350]
    Stuff like this just makes me SOOO sad, I don't understand this type of cruelty, wouldn't you care more about your child...or better yet, SHOULDN'T you?  What is WRONG with people today?  That baby is SOOOO adorable, how could anyone do anything bad to him??
    [/quote]He is a total cutie! I have to believe he will be found safe.

Two sets of parents caught up in a bizarre custody dispute are frantic with worry about a missing 8-month-old baby and are begging his mother to tell police the truth about what she did with him.
    His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, claims she gave the 8-month-old away.

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, said he fears Elizabeth Johnson may have killed their son, despite the lack evidence. But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him.

Tammi and Jack Smith told "Good Morning America" today that Johnson gave her baby to an unknown couple while on the run in San Antonio, Texas.

Johnson, 23, of Tempe, Ariz., disappeared before Christmas after McQueary refused to let her adopt out their son. She had lost custody of Gabriel after failing to appear at a Dec. 28 court hearing.

She was arrested Dec. 29 in Miami Beach for interfering with custody -- without Gabriel.

"What she is telling us is that she met a family, a Caucasian man and woman with no child -- young," Tammi Smith told "Good Morning America."

"And she met them in the park. And she was crying and distraught and they came up to her and said, 'How can we help you?'"

When pressed for details about the couple, Smith said Johnson didn't remember much despite having spent three days with them, just that the woman's first name was "Cheryl." Tammi Smith said Johnson told her she purposely tried not to focus on their car or last names so she wouldn't be tempted to change her mind and get her son back.

"She believed she was doing a closed adoption," Tammi Smith said.

In a jailhouse interview Tuesday with a Phoenix CBS affiliate, Johnson reiterated her claim that she had given Gabriel to a couple she met at a San Antonio Park.

"I made a hasty decision and I thought it was OK," she said. "They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I trusted them, I believe in my heart they are good people."

Johnson is scheduled to be extradited to Arizona this week.

Police have also questioned the Smiths and searched their home but found no clues to indicate where Gabriel might be.

Authorities have said witnesses last saw the child in San Antonio.

The FBI found Johnson's car in a San Antonio motel parking lot Tuesday night. According to ABC affiliate KNXV, investigators were combing the car for evidence but said there were no obvious signs of violence.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-bab...ory?id=9489263

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1499281#msg1499281 date=1262893468]
    He is a total cutie! I have to believe he will be found safe.
    [/quote]

Me too!!!

Gotha, it doesn't sound good, her story is pure rot...I am really worried she did something with him!

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=23769.msg1499362#msg1499362 date=1262895615]
    Gotha, it doesn't sound good, her story is pure rot...I am really worried she did something with him!
    [/quote]

I would bet she did. Sounds like a smoke screen plus the father had the text she sent where she admitted to killing the child. It doesn't look good for poor little Gabriel.

How many of YOU would just accept a baby in a park without going through any kind of adoption procedure? It's not like a baby is a kitten.

How does that conversation start? "Hey, need a baby?"  How does she end up hanging out with them for three days but not know where they live?

I do have my facts straight right? I'm tired today.....

"She discovered after eight months that there's more to this parenting than she wanted to get involved in," he said. "It was not her thing. She was into fashion."

What a piece of SHIT this c-unt is.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=23769.msg1499396#msg1499396 date=1262896729]

I would bet she did. Sounds like a smoke screen plus the father had the text she sent where she admitted to killing the child. It doesn't look good for poor little Gabriel.

How many of YOU would just accept a baby in a park without going through any kind of adoption procedure? It's not like a baby is a kitten.

How does that conversation start? "Hey, need a baby?"  How does she end up hanging out with them for three days but not know where they live?

I do have my facts straight right? I'm tired today.....
    [/quote]  I have MORE than enough. But seriously, you are right. AND, if it did happen, why haven't these people stepped forward?  :?

Thread Information